Im tired of seeing posts about this dumb nigger and the NFL

Im tired of seeing posts about this dumb nigger and the NFL

There aren't two side of this issue, its a bunch of retards who misunderstand the issue and what people are saying about it.

NFL niggers absolutely have the right to kneel for the national anthem.

Anyone has the right to say how pointless, stupid, disrespectful and embarrassing it is to have low IQ monkeys disrespecting our country on national TV

The coach has the right to fire whoever he wants.

President Trump has the right to say he thinks these idiots should be kicked off the field. He's not putting policy into place that would require the NFL to fire anyone.

There is no free speech issue here. Just everyone being stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

definitions.uslegal.com/o/official-act/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you expect from a bunch of poorly educated criminals that are given sub-concussive blows their entire career in return for money and fame?

Bend nigger....aaaa...ok massa

LOCK HER UP

>MUH SACRED SHITTY NATIONAL SONG!
>tune is literally a british drinking song
>written by some wannabe chump
>who

Seriously who cares, it's just a dumb fucking song.

ooga booga foogboll

A kraut not caring about national identity and patriotism? You don't say.

>Ooga booga nigger nigger monkey.

Thats how you sound OP.

If you support TAKE A KNEE you support The Tennessee Church Shooter, Emanuel Kidega Samson

what's going on in this thread

Up untill more cops die and get shot in the back of the head. Bullshit this is literally blm is pro kill cops. More cops will die because of this. That nigger who killed white church people did it specifically payback for Dylan and triggered by trump. You have no idea this is how they (((commies))) are mobilizing. You should be glad we're at the early stages. It's about to turn much much much more violent. Soon the assassinations start on both sides.

Fuck that half-nigger and everyone else joining in. Fuck 'em all. Time to stop supporting college scholarships for these Niggers to play college football. Put an end to public financing of NFL stadiums where these niggers make their millions. Stop watching these niggers on TV and giving them ratings. Fuck 'em all.

How can this faggot get away with LARPing so long?

This is true.

this is some meltdown

His actions is going to end up killing the NFL and make everyone who worked their entire life for football into unemployable meatheads.

He looks like a North African but LARPs as a full-booded congoid.

I live in Germany at the moment, but I am American.

And that's a lot to infer from saying it's a shitty song. I don't need poorly tuned drinking songs to know why I like my country. Patriotism is for tools.

>please give a shit about my issues and pay up whitey!!
nah just fuck off to the chamber or africa

not really, this looks like just warming up to me

This guy looks like a Key and Peele character

today its one knee. tomorrow its two! best timeline!

I was out Friday night mandied out my face with a mate. Around midnight passing a park some youths started shouting heil Hitler. As we responded with a heil Hitler they rushed over and to our dismay they were a bunch of 17/18 year old Bavarian school kids on a trip to Scotland, their teachers were back in the hostel. They sang Erika with us and were so happy we knew some of the songs from Nazi Germany. They were really red pilled for being so young I thought and totally against refugees and Islam etc. Funny guys.

On the left is one of the kids.

>LOOK AT ME I CAN SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT LOL FIRST AMENDMENT LOLOLOL NO CONSEQUENCES LOL

It doesn't work like that either, buddy. You have the right to say whatever you want, true. But you also have the right to suffer the repercussions of those words. Oh, and if you work for a business, and you are representing them, they can restrict your freedom of speech. After all, you signed the contract right? Then again, niggers know nothing about being responsible for their words or actions, so this is probably just wasted text.

Yep, health care, the wall and tax reform are done. Let's screech about staring at a piece of cloth while someone sings to it. No distraction here.

FUCK. I got baited by a shill thread. FUCK!
>1 post by this ID (OP)

You crackas brought it on yourselves talking shit about his tattoos. Now he's robert downey dolezal jr

So what, there's a price on hush money to speaking your conscious? He should just take the cash and shut up? 11 million isn't even much in the pro sports universe.

I don't like football and I don't really give a fuck, but so what if he doesn't want to stand during the anthem? It's a shit anthem and to boot FSK was a slave owner and anti-abolitionist (he believed slaves should be sent back to Africa, not set free). If I was black, I'd think he was a cunt too.

People who get triggered by this are hilarious.

You seem upset.

heres the most important part that /nu/pol doesn't get. The Nat'l anthem ceremony is relatively new to the sport (2009) and is PAID for by the US government to promote patriotism and drive up recruitment. They pay MILLIONS each year to the NFL and coordinate everything. It's all to sell you stupid fucks on the MIC and supporting Israel and letting your kids join the military to die in some sand nigger shithole.

WAKE THE FUCK UP BURGERS

>I was out Friday night mandied out my face with a mate.
WAT ?
>Speak English, Mother Fucker

maybe they should stay the fuck in the lockerroom if they don't want to show respect to the countries anthem.

'e was ya bloody tosser poofter cunt.

I literally said in my OP post that there are consequences. What are you talking about holy shit

That's a lot of rights, entitlement baby.

>NFL niggers absolutely have the right to kneel for the national anthem.
yeah but if it were "neo-nazis" doing it they would be immediately fired and never be able to work anywhere ever again

>The Nat'l anthem ceremony is relatively new to the sport (2009)
WAT?
The National Anthem has been played at games my whole life, and I've been going to games since the late 60's.

Take the knee you get the D

Obviously you have that right, just like anyone who loves their country has the right to call you out on it.

There are still slaves in this day and age but the black act like they are actively whipped.

Looks like the Rebel Flag

I doubt they were red-pilled, as like all children they're too young to know shit. Just typical teenage edgelords being naughty when mom and dad are not around. Their parents and school are probably really liberal.

"Finally, I can do all the things I'm not allowed, hee hee hee!"

Grandpa heard about the internet Nazis.

Trump said fired, not kicked off the field.

Anyways, Trump is a faggot

fuck NAZIs in their faggot asses

If you want to watch niggers chase something around, go to baltimore and roll a watermelon down the street

the players were typically not out on the field when all this was happening though dumbanon

Looks like he's planting

He was really getting close to being exposed nationally when the whole Rachael Dolezal thing happened, but then Dylan Roof went on his white chimpout and drew all the attention away from exposing fake niggers.

his nose is so big, that's why I always detested him, even before he started to suck, those beady eyes and that huge jew nose

That old nigga didn't want to "taketheknee", he has arthritis and couldn't get up.

But, his grandson, being the utter prick that he is, took a shot of him having trouble getting up instead of helping.

Terrible.

Dementia is a terrible fate for the elderly.

>hey grandpa I found a buffalo nickel
>grandpa takes a knee
>takes a picture
>I don't see it sonny...
>posts it on twitter
>heh heh keep looking grandpa... keep looking

>President Trump has the right to say he thinks these idiots should be kicked off the field.
Wrong. 18 USC 227.

When you take the Oath of office, you give up the rights to act as any private citizen would and must instead work to faithfully execute the laws of the United States. You don't like it, don't take the oath. End of story.

planting his foot in your faggot ass

yeah... basically nails it.

>>So what, there's a price on hush money to speaking your conscious?
For what? The horrible oppression of the noble negro not being able to attack someone without possibly being shot in retaliation?

You filthy piece of shit, denigrating a real American hero while you're probably a trap-loving cuck fagg raised by utter faggots

LOL

jesus christ

wrong - this has nothing to do with that at all you dumb cunt.

That old man has bad knees, you traitor! HELP HIM UP!

>Trump said fired, not kicked off the field.

What's the difference in this case? If Trump thinks they should be fired, so what? I think they should be too.

Fortunately for them neither of us have that power.

it's even worse among the yute of the right-wing

sucks to be your special type of faggot, huh cunt-lips?

Who really cares what the 'reason' is?

This is a tempest in a teapot. If someone doesn't want to suck Uncle Sam's limp dick, so fucking what?

There actually IS a free speech issue. The NFL is allowed to fire players who protest like that during work. In fact, in most states you can't protest during work.

So it's not his "right", as he is currently working and isn't necessarily allowed to protest. Now, there are also issues of taste and judgement. Is it good for someone to protest during the anthem, or is the anthem the one time where we stand in reverence for America? Are there some issues so serious that they warrant protesting the anthem? Is he right to protest the issue to begin with -- i.e., is it warranted? Is it right for the President to speak about it? If protesting is a right, isn't it good to protest during the anthem [no]?

It is GOOD for people to protest. It is bad for people to protest the anthem, because America != Trump / Cops / whatever-else-you-don't-like. There ARE scenarios where you should protest the anthem (literally do not think the constitution is good or valid, for instance). Should he be fired? I would fire him if I were the coach. Is the SUBJECT of his protests true? OF course not, Black people are murdered in proportion to the amount of violent crime they commit. Should the President speak about it? I don't mind but this is purely a matter of taste, a matter of what you think "presidential" means.

Just show that to people that are talking shit

Shieeeet,i hate dis country where i is payed millions to run around with a ball.

Ooooga Booga

I don't give a shit if he performs the customary prayer ritual to the masonic dishrag before the niggerball game or not. I find it laughable that anyone thinks he ever had a point in the first place. If niggers think they have it so bad, good. Let's get a divorce. One that requires total physical separation preferably.

This is the only rational opinion on this.

>Black men kneel protesting the anthem by kneeling
>Freedom of Speech not Freedom from Consequences of your speech
>Man gets fired from google due to being an autist
>HOW COULD GOOGLE VIOLATE HIS FREE SPEECH RIGHTS THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

He's a BLM retard. That's why we hate him.

It's not a free speech issue because no one is threatening to arrest them. Free speech restricts government from prosecuting.

Yes he has every right to kneel or do whatever stupid crap. But that doesn't protect him from public ridicule and people to stop watching games because of it, which is happening by the way. We can talk shit about every single retard player that wants to "protest" literally nothing because facts are not on their side when it comes to "cops killing blacks".

The ironic thing is liberals will come to these players side and back them in the name of "free speech" but then want to assault random people because they "suspect" someone to be a "nazi". If we apply the same logic liberals do, we should all support the assault of these players.

This Fucker made Trump President, and is now working on his reelection.

I am the OP and I dont disagree with you at all. I assume the coach or other powers in the NFL have the right to fire them if they want to, but they aren't going to. So if they arent going to fire him then he is just expressing his right to protest.

Is it warranted? Of course not. They are dumb niggers who say "cops hate black people and want to kill us all fuck america BLM pigs fry like bacon!" They dont have any kind of real grievence, he is not spreading any kind of awareness of an injustice thats literally all it is. Its absolutely retarded.

Its even worse that there are actually people like those at huffington post who are calling them HEROES for doing this. The country has gone insane and there is no fixing this kind of idiocy. Diversity doesnt work.

(1) takes or withholds, or offers or threatens to take or withhold, an official act, or
(2) influences, or offers or threatens to influence, the official act of another,

Yeah so 'official act' is key here.

There's no official act. None.

Trump still has 1st Am rights, that statute regards improper influence on private employment by *acting* in your official capacity (or withholding some act they're entitled to have).

Saying 'you should fire bum' simply doesn't do it.

Beware those who seek to criminalize speech and abuse the law because they dislike some politician.

Play stupid games, attract stupid niggers.

>Exploiting your dementia ridden Grandpa for your dumb political agenda

so what? this is a capitalist country, and advertising can be bought by companies. So if it's your job to just stand there with your hand over your heart for the national anthem, then you should just do it, because you're getting paid and it's your job. if you decide that you hate america and want to cause some scene and draw attention to yourself, go ahead but to 99% of people it just looks like niggers sperging out over drumpf

>Zero real consequences for niggerkneelers outside of a few grumbling white sports fans in comments sections among the deluge of fawning opeds from shitlibs for being SO BRAVE TO STAND UP TO DRUMPF
>having your career (and any future chance of employment in the tech industry) instantly taken away for wrongthink conveyed in the least offensive terms ever
Totally the same!

>retards not realizing this is just a leftist propaganda technique
>google picture of veteran in backyard, pruning pine tree
>make up fake story about "my" grandpa "taking a knee" to join the (((cause)))

Is it still fucking summer in here?

terrible attempt at green texting

Since he's the POTUS, anything he tells people to do or is effectively an official act you dumb faggot. When you're a government employee you forfeit a lot of your rights in order to work in the public sector. That's why when you're in the military you do NOT have the same free speech rights; an acting general can NOT be outspoken about the POTUS because that is insubordination.

>Since he's the POTUS, anything he tells people to do or is effectively an official act

No it isnt.

You (and the POTUS) is saying that those players deserve to lose their job for committing wrongthink you hypocritical commie faggot.

why

Yes it is, faggot.

definitions.uslegal.com/o/official-act/

>Official Act means any act that is done in the official capacity or it can be some official duty. It is an act sanctioned or authorized by a public official or public agency. The term also applies to an organizational act which is authorized by the organization.

It doesn't matter what Trump thinks because it will not effect them in any way whatsoever. (maybe even positively)

The difference is what Trump THINKS should happen in his opinion (and won't) vs WHAT ACTUALLY MATERIALLY HAPPENS

>You (and the POTUS) is saying that those players deserve to lose their job for committing wrongthink you hypocritical commie faggot.

The president is saying he thinks they should be fired. Basically saying, were he in charge he would fire this retards for disrespecting our country. That's his opinion and its one that a huge number of people in this country agree with. There is literally nothing wrong with this.

The coaches wont fire the niggers and Trump cant do anything about it.

if you are really this stupid, even killing yourself won't help

no room for those like you around here

I'm sorry that you're so retarded that you don't know what the term official act means. If Trump is telling people to protest a company or telling a company to change their ways, that is Trump directly authorizing and attempting to influence the private sector. The POTUS is the final authority on many matters.

>Official Act means any act that is done in the official capacity

What Trump says off the cuff at a rally and on twitter isnt in an official capacity.

If he tweeted from the official POTUS Twitter account or issued a public statement from the white house proposing action should be taken against these players that would be official.

You know this though. You're just trying to save your narrative here.

I just like watching niggers give each other concussions for my entertainment. I don't really care if they want to kneel. They're just monkeys either way.

Issuing a statement is an official act. Spicey was asked about this. Tweets are official statements from the office of the POTUS.

An argument that "people can just ignore it" will not stand up in court - Trump called for a boycott. He's explicitly inserted himself into the employment decisions of a private entity in a way that violates the law.

Dealwithit.

>What Trump says off the cuff at a rally and on twitter isnt in an official capacity.
This was asked in the official white house press briefing. Your position is counter to the position of the administration.

>Issuing a statement is an official act. Spicey was asked about this. Tweets are official statements from the office of the POTUS.

They're not though. You cant change reality with assertion.

Any official statement from the president or the white house is always made clear that it is an official statement.

It is clear. It was explicitly asked and answered. There's no ambiguity.

This, the administration itself has said that anything on Trump's twitter is considered official.