Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - 0 Uhr Hochrechnung Edition

15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

>Livestream in english
youtube.com/watch?v=XV9mc9sOmDs
>Phoneix
ardmediathek.de/tv/Phoenix/live?kanal=5888

So, reliable results at 2 AM CEST?

>12,9%

wieso

AfD won the third most seats. Any Krautnegers wanna fill in an ignorant Yankee on what this means. Did AfD over or under preform?

So, what now?

Slightly higher than in the polls

yeah

Overperfomed their polls, did well. Causes more butthurt than expected.

>t. cuckservative

Way to much larping not really much content beyond stopping fuggies. They need to get their act together and clean up the attic. I do think they can establish themselves if they do that. I would put my hope in Petry desu.

>I dont know what you guys want, I would be happy if CDU/CSU and FDP get their shit together. Together with the AFD they could definitely improve the current refugee situation and there would be nothing red red green could do about it.
>It seems like you guys just want to see it all burn and the AFD to go full Nazi. Isnt our goal here to improve germany ? I think that should be done by having a moderate AFD and a conservative government instead of going full on extremists.
>Maybe our goals are different afterall but I hope the AFD becomes more moderate and the CDU/FDP get their shit together...

There's no improvement with shitskins, they have to go back or they'll ruin this country and its genetics forever. They can never be German, a language course wont undo thousands of years of evolution. CDU/CSU and FDP wont send them back, hell the CDU brought the Turks here and that was way before Merkel.

And no, BASED TURKS don't matter.

2021 it will be majority.

If hitler just didnt start randomly killing jews and captured only these lands and leave it at that our lifes would be much better

Reminder: This is the face of new german nationalism
>globalist dyke who (((raises))) 2 innocent girls with her mudslime partner
What could actually go wrong?

There's nothing random about Nazi Germany high command orchestrating the killings of unwanted people, such as Jews.

Well that was shorter and more succinct than my reply.

They're also anti-EU. The EU and foreigners are the biggest millstones around our neck right now.

There was no need to kill that much, he could of just banished them to france or poland or russia

Way to go Kraut bros you have done real good today and the shills are ass mad over your victory.

Basically the same as what the we were expecting, still won't change anything, except we'll know have Merkel + the Greens, aka the "more muslimes, more funs" party as our government

>If hitler just didnt start randomly killing jews

>IMPLYING
Even then, that's not why the war was started.
Churchill wanted to start war over Austria, hell, even over taking back the Rhineland from French occupation.

The war could've been won with some dumb luck, but muh Jews wasn't a part of losing it.

CDU/CSU+FDP+GREEN will most likely go into coalition. But FDP are neocons and GREEN are hippie retards who babble about climate change and want every 3rd world barbarian to get into the country.

The talks will be very interesting. FDP is known to be opportunists and bend over when it means they stay in power but maybe they realize that they're only so good because people who weren't redpilled enough to vote for AfD voted for them. So they might say fuck off to GREEN and their bullshit.

SPD has said they don't want to partner with CDU again because they're balling their eyes out right now. Schulz should an hero but he's a pussy.

How are the kraut boomers reacting?

Did they support AFD or was it the young ones who are tired of "tanned" Germans?

Will the left respond with more anti-nazi propaganda now that the fuhrer is literally resurrected and marching up and down at Alexanderplatz?

Is a nationalist dyke better than an immigrant loving dyke???

Its really sad that the AFD is the only option right now.

I only care about one thing. Remigration.

He wanted to but he couldnt, Hitler could roll into The Netherlands and Flanders in a week and set up high defense

>How are the kraut boomers reacting?
Probably screaming about how this is a return to the dark days if they're anything like our boomers.

West German boomers are the 68ers, they're all no borders no nations idiots. East German boomers are either patriotic or SED holdovers.

It would've probably been won had Op. B not been delayed by +30 days due to Italy's retardation.

or if Germany would've started arming themselves earlier, six years is little time.

or if Hitler doesn't go to west first.

*Autistic pension screeching*

She worked in China for Goldmann Sachs.

Being a white woman is harsh in China, the Chinese men don't stand her bullshit and she likely don't find them tough enough, meanwhile all the westerners are chased by the local women.

She might have taken up carpet munching as to make necessity a virtue.

Tell me about The National Democratic Party of Germany, are they a real party with real politics and real support?

Hans, I'm endlessly proud of you and absolutely /comfy/.
Next time, AfD will get 22%. And after that, under its new label "Allianz für Deutschland", it will form the government.

Godspeed, ihr Sauschwaben, I love you tonight

no they are the richard spencer party

Kek

The End of the Republic!

>Did they support AFD or was it the young ones who are tired of "tanned" Germans?
The AfD got voters from all ages and ways of life. The redpills drop random (apart from some professions, of course, like cops)

>Will the left respond with more anti-nazi propaganda now that the fuhrer is literally resurrected
Yes, it's basically the same as after Trump or Brexit, they will double down. Expect news about an uptick in "racist crimes" and unverified stories on Twitter about abuse of muslims, tearing down hijabs etc.

>and marching up and down at Alexanderplatz?
They started doing this a few hours ago. Fucking retards.

Real party. Retarded politics. Lots of pedophiles. Lots of government spies.

They were in a few state parliaments like a decade ago. Mostly Saxony. All their support went to the AfD. Only LARPers anymore.

>are they a real party with real politics and real support?
No, they consist of 50% Idiots and 50 % national intelligence service (Verfassungsschutz)

THERE IS NO BOOMERS IN GERMANY.
AT ALL.
It's a meme fitting the demography of America, which has no representation in Germany's population.
People talking about "boomers" in Germany talk utter bullshit.

AFD is able to make politics. NPD is nothing but a bunch of Larpers. Honestly you HAVE to rebrand like the AFD, going with the NPD name in Germany is just retarded.

She is clearly "butch" (masculine) and those tend to have a masculine ideological worldview (Reason>Emotion).Hanna Reitsch was almost certainly a "butch" and the Nazis allowed her to be around, the Red Army also allowed "butch" dykes in their ranks despite showing no mercy to faggots in general.

Don't worry, it's basically a self fulfilling prophecy at this point. There's a reason the AFD did so well and was able to pull significant votes from across the political spectrum. Even center leftists realize the immigration policies are harmful. 4 more years of it will drive even further votes into the arms of the AFD.

Meme party, at this point half of them are feds.

Why are ex-soviet regions are so anti-immigration?

Explain to me the dynamics of CDU/CSU are they almost the same party?

90% government plants, 10% Untermenschen. They'll stay irrelevant forever.

Where I live, boomers either stayed loyal to the party they grew up with (either CSU or SPD) or realized that voting them won't change shit and started to vote AfD. Surprisingly, many of them actually realized their fuckery and voted AfD. Probably the most cucked demographic around here are either young people who vote le trendy FDP or Die Linke, or the really old people who will never change their habit of voting for the CSU, because they are too old and don't care about informing theselves about what they actually stand for. Most of them probably hate muzzies more than I do but just are used to vote the CSU.

We know what you're up to, you're just after all the muslim goldteeth.
Well, we'll keep you in mind when the time comes!

imagine Dicky Spencer starting a party with nothing but cucks.

False flag operation run by CIA and leftists.
Had to make up pseudonyms ("Günter Stahlhelm") for the 2017 party lists, because they ran out of humans running for them.

The post war generation holding most of the institutional power right now? That's our 68ers.

>It would've probably been won had Op. B not been delayed by +30 days due to Italy's retardation.
Perhaps, would've given better odds for sure.
>or if Germany would've started arming themselves earlier, six years is little time.
They should've armed themselves way more. The war economy meme is just that, a meme, but it shouldn't have been.
They went into the war under prepared.
>or if Hitler doesn't go to west first.
Not sure about that one, I doubt it.

Different plans in Russia, focusing more on the North African theatre, sticking to bombing radio command in the UK, developing certain weapons more than others, employing SS volunteer brigades outside of the Germanic countries earlier, catching some of the big traitors, entering Russia earlier, going into the ME oil fields, ...

Just a few of those combined could've won them the war.

But it didn't happen that way and we've got modernity.

I just try to be an optimist here. Maybe now that Merkel doesnt have to compromise with red red green in the majority she can chance course ? and the AFD could move more into the middle so next time we could have CDU/CSU/AFD coalition ? I know it sounds impossible but 4 years can be a long time...

God i cant wait until the boomers are fucking dead i had hoped for an economic crash to starve them like what happened in Russia.

We are using English here, what would be the corresponding term in German for the same demographic? 68:ers?

CDU-hyper cuckservatives
CSU-cuckservatives who pretend to be independent of the CDU but are actually on the CDU's leash

You forgot a big one.
But yes, lots of terrible flaws in NG's plans. Rushed soup.

>bringing in browns made the AFD get some power today

>plan is to bring in more browns

How often is the German election cycle?

The biggest and last "fuck you" from the boomers will be them dying, they are retarded cuckolds, but at this stage we are worse off without them.

What would it take for Bavarians to lose faith in CSU or for them to split off

>>They started doing this a few hours ago. Fucking retards.

Just fucking why? Why the fucking larping?

>ernsthafte, ehrliche Kunst
was meinte er hiermit?

This election the CSU lost over 10% of the vote since last election.
Next year are Landtagswahlen. If the CSU cucks out now, they will no longer be able to rule my themselves but have to sell out even more.

There are no "kraut boomers", because there never was a "baby boomers" phenomena in Germany, ever.
>We are using English here, what would be the corresponding term in German for the same demographic? 68:ers?
There is no SAME DEMOGRAPHIC in Germany. The age structure is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from America's and that's why applying all those boomer memes to Germany is completely retarded.

>There's a reason the AFD did so well and was able to pull significant votes from across the political spectrum. Even center leftists realize the immigration policies are harmful.
No, they were just tired of the mainstream parties becoming a big mass of the same shit
>4 more years of it will drive even further votes into the arms of the AFD
Not happening, because literally(!) every party, even the left, will stop the immigration, which is already happening. Also the AfD did a piss poor job so far in the 13 parlaments, even doing joke requests, wasting tax money. It will massively backfire if they cant get a stable opposition and actually start working

>So they might say fuck off to GREEN and their bullshit.
remove green and gelb
CDU+PDS+AfD

Checked and keked, Gummihals.
And please excuse me, but I am not in the mood for banter against my fellow nothern forest Spastis tonight, I'm just genuinely happy for you guys.

Today marks a new dawn - not only for Germany but for Europe.

I spent the last two hours at the Antifa protest in front of the hotel, AMA

I hate East Germans (Übergangspolaken) even more now!!!

German uncucking starts here. Enough with the permanent shame and etnomasochism
Next time return to fascism under a short haired dyke

Jamaica without CSU a possibility ? kek

Merkel is a full blown entryist. A bonafide Gramscian. It's amazing how you still haven't caught up to that.

Yes but they still need to leave. And the CDU wont do it, not even the pre-Merkel one.

In a speech given last week Höcke promised the AfD would send back the criminals who got here recently, but even that wont be enough, the ones who just leech welfare and shit our little blacks, turks, arabs etc. are probably even more damaging in the long term.

I know we get told all the time how we can all live together and how we just need to be patient but it doesn't work this well. Africa is shit because it's full of Africans. The middle East is only slightly better. Having these people here only harms us, it'll drag us down. Turkey's average IQ is 90, the Turks we got here are likely even dumber since they're from the Anatolian hinterland. We are not talking about Poles or Hugenots who can be assimilated in one or two generations and who will probably turn out to be a net positive.

There's no easy choices on this, politicians in the past kept going the way of least resistance and it led us into a hard spot. If we don't act soon it'll be even harder and very violent.

why

Hello Mr proxy shill. How is your evening tea?

>There is no SAME DEMOGRAPHIC in Germany. The age structure is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from America's and that's why applying all those boomer memes to Germany is completely retarded.

I am asking this question because I want the term that I should use.

As Ludwig Wittgenstein pointed out, words have no meaning except for the meaning that the shared meaning they have in the minds of the conversationalists.

Now, calm your autism and be helpful!

Wallonian or Famse Belangs?

CSU makes up like 5% of the total CDU vote, right? If so, no.

bored

Why would the Germans ever listen to a bunch of Frenchies like the ones pictured there?

Im not sure what you are trying to say mates. The Refugee "Crisis" + Eternal GroKo is without a doubt main reason for the AFD+.

Wtf am I reading ?!? PDS how would a Leftwing/Rightwing coalition work D:

It'll cost a lot though, Boomer dieoffs will ruin what's left of social security because the care in the last months of life is the most expensive by far.

Don't think so. She represents well the fusion of (((Capitalism))) and (((Marxism))) that was the End Game of the "Capitalism vs Communism" JEWlluminati dialectic all along.

>Next time return to fascism under a short haired dyke
This sentence alone shows that you know nothing about german politics. Petry will get cucked out from the AfD in november.

You are asking about baby boomers of Germany.
he says they don't exist.

You keep asking.
You are retarded as fuck.

>typo
words have no meaning except for the shared meaning they have in the minds of the conversationalists. They are just references.

she was against gay marriage and I believe the fact that red red green had the majority was what pushed her so far left. maybe I am just delusional and am still hoping for germany to fix the problems without falling into total chaos.

doenst really matter what I think, I voted AFD this time around and in 4 years I will see where we are and vote accordingly. and when it comes to the landtag I will likely vote CSU because when it comes to bavaria they are doing a good job...

Why no periscope?

>liberte, egalite, fraternite
Fucking progressive kikes, there is a reason Germany doesn't have le equality included in Einigkeit, Recht und Freiheit. These commies can fuck right of and let us recreate Germany how it was meant to be.

>gultural margsism :-DD
kys pseudointellectual trash

Did the election end already?

My mom is from a german immigrant family and my dad is scottish and dutch, can I get in on this?

>Don't think so.
Really? Because this
> She represents well the fusion of (((Capitalism))) and (((Marxism))) that was the End Game of the "Capitalism vs Communism" JEWlluminati dialectic all along.
is very much what I said in so many words with extra memes on top.

It's 4:13 am in india and I should get to bed as in contrast to you I have a job but I am sad about the election - although it's just 12% and now in parliament everyone can see what cocksuckers they really are. Enjoyed the dementia grandpa Gauland being taken apart at Anne Will... not being able to explain a single political concept of the AfD

And why the hell would someone use an india proxy???

If there are no boomers, what do they have then?

I don't know what term I should use for the middle-aged demographic that has grown up sucking the tit of the welfare state.

I haven't owned a periscope since I was a little boy

Hallo shill. Die afd macht bessere arbeit als alle dinosaurier parteien zusammen

>The Refugee "Crisis" + Eternal GroKo is without a doubt main reason for the AFD+.
Yes and the GroKo is over and so is the refugee crisis. You can still meme Sup Forums threads, but since the last year, the immigration went down massively and even the Linke and Greens are openly talking about save boarders now. Of course this is because of the AfD, but that party needs something new to stay relevant.