When did you realize that only unevolved people have children?

When did you realize that only unevolved people have children?

I guess you all have chicken brains

you're all dumbass niggers

This thread was pathetic

look, a monkey

WOW, SO FUCKING REKT! What are you going to say next? Sopa? Or UMA?

Delicia

Ok, that one was good, not that good, but still better than the monkey one

>Swede
>Calling anyone a nigger

the statement in the op is true. none of you have any arguments against it so you just spam garbage posts.

I thought it couldn't get more pathetic. But, oh boy, it just did

not an argument, shitskin

This thread is not even a discussion, you haven't made any sapient points to refute. Besides, you are probably a second (or even first) generation muslim immigrant LARPing as a white Swede

there's a point in the op, dumbass nigger: only unevolved people have children

Pay attention to the word SAPIENT, Muhammed. I know your english is not as good as the real Swede's, but you can google that

dumbass, a point is a point, either argue against it or fuck off my thread. subhuman.

does anyone have that image with the fish from Spongebob Squarepants pointing at the Sup Forums "Report post" button while skipping?

pls respond, I lost a hard drive and I looked but couldn't find it and I've been missing it for a while.

You're having troubles googling that Samir? I'm dissapointed, you seem to be dumb even by your people's standards. But i'm a good person, so i'll give you the meaning. Sapient means smart, intelligent. Your point was retarded, and those kind points refute themselves

>Your point was retarded
Hardly an argument. You don't know one iota about logic, dumbass.

they only feel carnal desires and basic insticts
all developed countries have low fertility rates because people realized they can do more than just pump out children

Again with that Abdush? your argument doesn't need to be refuted, it refutes itself, i'm just pointing out the obvious, but you seem to ignore that this post was absolute trash

>brazilian intellectuals

>Swede "cultural enrichment"