Just found this on one of my friend's facebook. What should I do?

Just found this on one of my friend's facebook. What should I do?

Tell them that they're retarded.

What the hell is an athesist?

tell him his kids won't give a fuck about his rules

Stop using faceberg and stop associating with degenerates.

This is why bookface is so depressing, because you didn't know that you were surrounded by retards to the extent that you thought you were.

If I ever have kids, I will teach mine to be a bully.
Better be a wolf than be a sheep.

Ask them what would they do if their religion required them to bully.

tell them their kids are going to be bullies because that's the one thing they're not ok with

Post a photo of lactatia next to a execution of fags by muslims.

Seems pretty good to me? Ever try taking off those hate-tinted glasses for a second?

People like this won't be so accepting of their kids when they become conservative Christians during their rebellious teen years.

"Bullying" is a vague statement. There's bullying because someone wants to harass you for their own amusement... Then, there's "bullying", which is basically criticism that the other person doesn't like. If a pansexual stripper muslim monk wants to move to Saudi Arabia and you tell them they'll be killed for doing so, you could be considered a bully.

Easy. Delete Facebook, doing something more productive with your life.

funnily enough most bullies come from households where they do whatever they like. basically spoiled brat syndrome.

they take that aspect of always getting their way to the playground with them, and demand stuff from other kids. whether or not they become a bully is down to whether he forces the other kids to give him their stuff or whether he runs off crying when they say no (the pussy spoiled brat vs the chad brat)

girls will do kind of the same thing but they'll make friends first before attacking other kids.

pointless discussion but my mild autism wanted to bring it up.

Can you imagine a world without criticism? You can do whatever you want and no one can stop you. If they do, they're 'bullying'.

Give them an atomic wedgie next time you see them, seriously, I'm a grown assed man and I bully the shit out of my buds when I see them post retarded shit like this. Real world consquences.

Listen to this wise user.

Tell her you love that meme and are going to save it. She's SO right. She's really a hero for making such a stand against bullying.

That should feed her ego and make her kid a weak faggot and less able to compete with true hwhyte children.

Hahaha fucking hate these faggots.

I had bullies growing up and my dad told me to kick their asses.

Sometimes I won and sometimes I lost but I didn't get bullied anymore later on because everyone knew I'd fight them

To many pussies in this world and everyone wonders why we on Sup Forums are dicks

Someone's gotta do the fucking

"Ok Mom, I'm a muslim. Now cover up you degenerate western whore."

This is what someone who don't care think. If you care about someone, when he tell you "hold my beer and watch this", you tell him no.

What if I identify as a bully and bullying people is part of my culture.

>a stripper
But only girls with shitty parents go that route.

I'll teach my kids that im the authority of the house. Follow my rules unless you want to live somewhere else you ungrateful little shit. Giving children too much freedom is not a good thing.

No faggotry allowed

I'll find a private school for them if i must.

>Normie book
kys

When you spend four paragraphs hyping up how much of a faggot you are, the fifth sentence in which you try to sound intimidating really doesn't come out as such.

BR post, best post.

Bully their kids

Agreed. I had a single mother. I was bullied as a kid. I am one big guy(not fat). I could absolutely destroy these guys but my mom kept telling me to be the better man. So i took it and took it and it ruined my life. One day I said fuck it listened to my dad and laid out these kids one by one. Next thing you know i'm popular and have lots of friends. Bullying is a necessary evil to toughen up the weaklings. In china they have a saying. The odd nail gets the hammer. I don't hate all my bullies as a kid. They made me the man I am today instead of some pussy my mom wanted me to be.

When i have kids i'll teach them to beat the shit out of that faggy child from your friend

"I'm more concerned about being liked and not hurting my child's feefees than I am about providing guidance and being a good parent."

Those kids are fucked. Hopefully your friend never breeds.

Cum in their shitter.

So this character, is not going to teach their kids anything. Don't want to read, ok, don't want to clean your teeth, ok. If the kid starts bullying they will have a problem they have no authority to say anything. Best they don't have kids.

delete facebook immediately

Jokes on you.FB started tanking.
Shekelberg already realized this and is about to sell 12 billion in papers to get rid of that sinking ship.

In 10 years, FB will either change to something complete new or die like that one that MIcrosoft had it for a few years

why are you friends with this fucking faggot?

That's the joke

Teachings kids they can be anything want and all things are socially acceptable is stupid.

What if he/she/it wants to be a monk and kill Muslim invaders?

>you can be anything you want except a proud white male

You will never have kids, or if you do, you will lose custody of them.

She will marry a black man.

Wait for their bloodline to die out.