Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #7

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #7

Remember to relax and take it easy. Please.

drawfriends.booru.org

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/yw4sK)
imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
imgur.com/a/VR1vV
imgur.com/a/nIsXk
imgur.com/Jj7JqKU
i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
imgur.com/a/FJgrK
imgur.com/a/Agtz9
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37784836
imgur.com/LTjwQWg
imgur.com/a/eDjs1
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
imgur.com/a/zkY3u)
imgur.com/a/pLymi,
imgur.com/a/NHpBT
imgur.com/a/H1juu
imgur.com/1q6omAf
imgur.com/a/zAifp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
imgur.com/I4Y3g3U
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1390424
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=126571
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=112401
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
i.imgur.com/YEsWMLh.jpg
a.pomf.cat/iceare.jpg
a.pomf.cat/fhvtex.jpg
a.pomf.cat/rghckt.jpg
imgur.com/a/yEJyP
imgur.com/a/C2v72
imgur.com/a/iue8n
i.imgur.com/2V3NWEG.jpg).
a.pomf.cat/kovena.png
pastelink.net/1vzl
pastebin.com/kWchzq3G
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654
imgur.com/a/btF0S
imgur.com/OmmieME
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/OYu35
imgur.com/fqIaM6C
imgur.com/u4VQUcy
imgur.com/a/MBWhj
imgur.com/a/udY0X
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:VincentCap2.png
imgur.com/4lYVq6Y
i.imgur.com/bSMzAia.jpg)
imgur.com/a/PEMAu)
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
imgur.com/a/b9nm2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas are just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, something like a pair of shorts with a tank top or t-shirt.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly cooking breakfast for user and being worried about whether or not he'll like it, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting my Kobori.

Anything is fine, really.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like a suggestion, her wearing a cute two-piece swimsuit eating an ice cream cone/popsicle/snow cone would be splendid.

Although please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK) relaxing on a hot summer day or anything scenic. Her series celebrated its 10th anniversary a few days ago and anything not overly lewd would be appreciated!

Outfits and /fa/: imgur.com/a/1Vbpi Poses/Actions: imgur.com/a/VR1vV Inspiration & stuff: imgur.com/a/nIsXk

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi holding hands with user and saying she loves him.

Requesting Shion with even longer hair (past her feet at the least) and/or as a cat girl wearing a casual outfit.
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-In Jolyne Kujo's clothes
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
-Naked apron if you could do it.
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

I'd love to see him smiling and holding some blue roses (if possible, while wearing his count uniform).
Alternatively, him dressed like Vanitas from Vanitas no Carte
imgur.com/a/FJgrK (you don't have to add the jewelry and book).

Of course, any drawing of him being happy would make me happy, you don't have to stick to these ideas. Hope you have a nice week.

Requesting Natsuki in naked apron or a summer dress.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be wonderful.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Naoto Shirogane.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling
Have a nice weekend!

Hello everyone have a good sunday
Anything cute is fine.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her with one of those armbands
Here's some examples:
imgur.com/a/Agtz9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting my beloved Momo meticulously doing science (preferably something related to physics and chemistry) in a labcoat, maybe wearing protective glasses depending on the experiment. Please and thank you.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design) please.

Requesting something like this with Tharja please, kind of a first person date thing. A similar beach/swimsuit setting would be cute.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37784836

Or anything cute.

Mini-ref: imgur.com/LTjwQWg

Or if you want, anything with my SI.

imgur.com/a/eDjs1

Requesting kurome wearing a very short schoolgirl uniform, trying to pull it down a bit to cover herself while blushing and asking user why he wants to film her dressed like that.
Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•nursing user back to health
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting Misao wearing a snow jacket outside in the snow building a snowbear.
Or as a cute office lady.
Or maybe dressed in a cute rock/punk attire playing an electric guitar.

Anything else is appreciated, nothing too lewd but cute lewd is fine.

Thanks if you consider and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Crona dressed in a black turtleneck sweater and black leggings; reading/writing, sipping tea, or otherwise doing comfy stuff.

Anything else would be appreciated, but nothing lewd please. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Rika smiling at the POV, reaching her hands out for a hug, or working hard at her shrine. Preferably in her miko uniform.
Anything cute is appreciated.

Suh everyone

I would like to request Karen as an Icecream Vendor, her price would be "a thank you from heart"
Or anything cool/cute works too

Please and thank you, have a nice week yall

Hello everyone! I'm requesting my lovely waifu Hanako to be drawn in Yasuho's outfit from part 8 of JoJo (refs as best I could find: imgur.com/a/zkY3u)

It was also her birthday on Friday, so anything would be appreciated.

As always, thanks so much to the artists who spend time and effort to make anons here happy!

Afternoon everyone! I'd like to request my sweet Claudia taking a bubble bath. Nothing too lewd please (cutelewd is fine), just Claudia surrounded by bubbles while smiling and relaxing in the bath. Alternatively, Claudia wrapped up in a towel drying off.

Or if you'd be interested in drawing her with my SI, here's a ref: imgur.com/a/pLymi, feel free to switch up the outfits and no need to include the horns and tail if you don't want to. The refs need a bit of updating but I can't do that ATM, so they'll have to do.

Thank you so much in advance and have a peaceful Sunday.

Requesting Aigis Dressed as Princess Peach and doing one of Peachs taunts poses or moves maybe imgur.com/a/NHpBT
Her applying makeup or trying on normal fashionable girl clothes.
A mini Aigis sleeping on a large Sunflower
Dressed as one of the Umineko witches imgur.com/a/H1juu
Her holding up her dress with her mouth with a seductive look on her face, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting my my lovely Yuzuko in a bathing suit soaking wet holding a watergun, playing with sparklers or just lazing around in the summer heat. Though I'd be happy with mostly anything that isn't lewd.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune brushing one of her tails or wearing nothing but an oversized hoodie. Anything else is give, too.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her trying to cheer up/encourage the viewer, her playing a round of golf, or her dressed as Haru Okumura from Persona 5, especially in the style of imgur.com/1q6omAf

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Ryougi Shiki please, anything is okay
Still kinda want the POV headpat

I love my wife [13]

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In Dizzy's clothing with both wings being her fallen angel wings.
imgur.com/a/zAifp
-Sleeping on a queen sized bed with a cute smile.
-With an Open Hoodie
-Skirt Lifting
-As a Milf
Or anything else would be fine
Anything Kisekai related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting my Husbando, Law from One Piece, cheering up user by reading a cute story about dogs, wearing loose-fitting/lounge comfy clothes.

Anything else badass, cute, or romantic appreciated. (But preferrably not too crazy out of character).Thanks!

Potentially helpful hair drawing ref: imgur.com/I4Y3g3U

Happy Sunday, guys!

I'd like to request my husbando Vector, anything would be greatly appreciated but if you want any ideas I've got a few:
-wrapped up in a blanket
-taking a nap
-wearing his jacket over his shoulders as a cape; impractical but very comfortable
-chilling with some butterflies on his head

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing plain but cute casual clothing or going for a swim/emerging from the water but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura together as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger to make it a trio, feel free to suggest.

Requesting a calmly sleeping Sawyer, hugging a pillow

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1390424
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=126571
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=112401

Perhaps wearing a pajama shirt and panties, just her regular underwear, or if you feel like drawing her wearing nothing, then it can be in such a way that her chest or groin is tastefully covered by say, her arm, or not visible from the angle of the image, or that she's partially or fully under the covers.

Optionally, just a picture of her rocking some cool and trendy casual clothing.

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei blushing or having a drink. Anything else is fine. Thanks!

Requesting long hair Hitagi. I'll be throwing out multiple ideas this weekend, but I'm open to artist ideas as usual.

- Wearing the 'wish full of miracles' iM@S stage costume, with purple as the image color, see reference
- Wearing Mercy's (overwatch) halo and wings, or her full outfit.
- Hitagi winking, even just a headshot would be great.

Hi, WWD. My birthday's this Tuesday so I decided to request something birthday related now rather than next week.
I'd like to see any kind of cute waifu/user interactions with Jolyne, including POV.
If you're up for something outfit-specific, then some good old-fashioned birthday ribbons come cute light ribbon bondage, perhaps? would be great. I am sorry for taking references from the drawbooru but I really like these two deliveries. Maybe even something with her wearing only an apron, struggling to bake a birthday cake or, once again, waifu/user interactions like making breakfast.
Cutelewd welcome as long as it's tasteful.
Have a nice weekend!

Normal reference file:
i.imgur.com/YEsWMLh.jpg

Requesting Mazaki Anzu playing basketball in her school uniform.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While I'm fine with anything cute/cutelewd, a few suggestions:
>Little lewd, but cosplaying as a.pomf.cat/iceare.jpg
>Something of her sadly underdrawn Race Queen outfit, a.pomf.cat/fhvtex.jpg
>Something cute with SI, a.pomf.cat/rghckt.jpg
>Bonus: As a catgirl, since it seems to be all I'm drawing this weekend.

And remember the most important part of all. Having fun!

Requesting Tamamo dressed as Liru from Magical Pokaan. imgur.com/a/yEJyP
Something sexy would be appreciated. Delicious brown is also optional.
-With a fluffy haircut
-The outfit in the imgur link (with a similar, messy hairstyle)
-Dressed as either Mei, D Va, Mercy, or Tracer from Overwatch. Preferably similar hairstyles to them.
imgur.com/a/C2v72
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Hi WWD, I'm requesting Reimu wearing that Umbreon cosplay like the one on the reference, playing and surrouded by a lot of Umbreons or maybe petting only one or anything cute, alternatively something cute with her drinking tea, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing sunday!

I'm requesting anything cute or comfy of Yukiho please.
If you want something specific this, how about bashfully holding one of those "Yes" pillows in her pajamas, either standing in front of an open door frame or sitting up in bed.

Hey everyone.
I'd like to request Dolce brushing her teeth or her hair in the morning (i.imgur.com/2V3NWEG.jpg).
Another idea could be her eating/holding a slice of pizza.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Requesting my beloved Touko wearing a French maid uniform and pouting at the viewer. Though, please have her wear her glasses.
Another idea I have in mind is her wearing a cap that says "Make Runes Great Again".

I'm fine with just about anything cute of her. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing a space patrol uniform. a.pomf.cat/kovena.png

Requesting my dearest Anastasia.
Here's a list of ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/1vzl
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute, cutelewd, or lewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

I didn't bother requesting this week since i saw that Rori had already drawn her.
I'm happy I cheked the booru so I could see your work and thank you properly.
Thank you for drawing her and thank you other Yukarifag for the great idea.

Requesting Nepgear

More other requests and such: pastebin.com/kWchzq3G (embed) (embed)

Eating ice cream

Sleeping like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654 , and saying "Onii-chan.." in her sleep

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please)

Requesting Haruhi dressed as either Kurisu or Albedo, or holding out her hand while saying "just a little more". Although mostly anything would be fine.

OR here, thank you so much, cute as fuck!

Good afternoon everyone,
Requesting my dear Ivis wearing Imagawa Yoshimoto uniform from "Sengoku Collection." While being alongside my SI in an admiral's uniform. Of course, it completely optional if you wish to add my SI. I would be more than happy to receive anything nice of my beloved Ivis.

Imagawa Yoshimoto and Admiral SI reference:
imgur.com/a/btF0S

Thank you to whoever does this request it's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Requesting Birdy and my SI interacting like so,(SI carrying Birdy, or other way around) imgur.com/OmmieME
Birdy Ref. imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
Updated SI ref imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or Birdy and a waifu/s in a braid train.
imgur.com/fqIaM6C
List of waifu would like to see with( no particular order/preference)
imgur.com/u4VQUcy

Or a angel version of Birdy, if you could incorporate her outfit into the drawing that would be very welcomed, or Berserker angel Birdy purging things.
imgur.com/a/MBWhj
imgur.com/a/udY0X
Please and Thank you!

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi, perhaps in swim trunks, smirking and shooting a watergun at the viewer. Anything would be fantastic, though.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko being very happy.
Anything else is also fine

Requesting Taiga in some sort of casual Summer variation of her clothes, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Vincent holding a yes pillow fully clothed, underwear and sheep Vincent are all good.

Extra Refs
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:VincentCap2.png

Alternatively: Madotsuki requester and I would love an outfit swap, Vincent wearing Madotsuki's sweater, skirt, socks etc. and Madotsuki wearing Vincent's spotted boxers and carrying his pillow (and covering herself up with it, hopefully!)
imgur.com/4lYVq6Y Swap Ref

As always anything of him would be greatly appreciated

Could I get a few waifus and a fairy tale you like?
Just gonna draw them in the outfit.

Hello, WWD!
I hope your week has been wonderful.
This week I'd like to request my waifu, Yukino, sitting cross-legged while reading or writing in her diary (ref: i.imgur.com/bSMzAia.jpg) and wearing her glasses (ref: imgur.com/a/PEMAu)
Of course anything is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a good weekend and good luck to you all!

Alice in wonderland

>already delivered
Good luck user.

Momo in Wonderland, please?

Humbly requesting something with Rikka. Anything would be wonderful, including lewd.
If there are any suggestions, I'm generally open to them.
Also, if you like, you could have a listen to her theme here my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it offers any inspiration.

If you'd prefer something more specific, I'd like to request her stretching after waking up, wearing a camisole.
Or perhaps trying to keep a straight face while reading a book with a humorous title (such as "How to Avoid Huge Ships")
Or maybe enjoying a cocktail at a bar, with a slightly drunk but mischievous smile on her face.
Or perhaps wearing elbow gloves and stockings.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who might take this into consideration.

Pinocchio.

Little Red Riding Hood.

Not very original, but Alice in wonderland outfit

Tinkerbell?

Rapunzel

I'm not usually interested in shipping, but I fully approve of you and Kaede tying the knot. Hopefully you're not too stern about my saying so.

Don't worry about the lack of anchor post, I cruised back to the first thread and found my bearings easily enough.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Jack and the beanstalk?
Seem appropriate but I don't know if jack has an well known outfit.

I look forward to it user
Good luck

Ok.

Kobeni and Little Red Riding Hood or Robin Hood.

Really nice stuff.

nice table

Now I'm pretty jealous

That's gorgeous, I'm happy for Kaedeanon.

40/10. Audere?

Fantastic.

Requesting decisiveness.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibna please, cutelewd is fine. For a more specific request I would like her either enjoying the summer weather with a snowcone or a slushy, or trying to cool down such as swimming or sitting in front of a fan. Of course anything else is fine.

Requesting Natsume playfully sticking out her tongue or giving two thumbs up preferably wearing Arima's jacket and tights.

Arima's Jacket Tights reference
imgur.com/a/b9nm2

Cinderella

Requesting Mio doing summer activities such as swimming, tanning or just plain being hot.

Requesting Nui-Nui being a cute bully, please! I need some cuterude in my life.

Goodbye hope, welcome despair.

Good luck user.

Impressive

>abandoned ship
A cruise just for user and his waifu. Rrrrromance!!

Hello Sunday my old friend

It's almost Monday here
I'm used to it by now

I've come to draw for you again

Requesting WIPs.

Requesting hope.

Please
Anything at all

Robin Hood

Mad jelly.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
I'd like to see her wearing an open back one-piece swimsuit, but it's also fine if you'd rather draw her from the front. Please note that she's actually quite flat, though.

And of course, anything else is also welcome.

Wow.