Hunter x Hunter

RIP Manshota and that other guy press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10463601
strawpoll.me/10459418/
strawpoll.me/10456690
desustorage.org/a/thread/142770564/#q142771933
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

This is the end for the phantom troupe.
With both Hisoka and Kurapika on board they won't leave the boat ride alive.

CAN ANYONE BEAT HISOKA?
Like holy shit, he won't die.

Anyone got any smug Hisoka?

>Like holy shit, he won't die.
But he did die.

Reminder to exercise your right to vote:
strawpoll.me/10463601

Morel can

strawpoll.me/10459418/

>People actually like the smug bastards
Can't say I'm surprised the taste here is so bad

Can't to see who's gonna kill next chapter.

Reminder that it was a carefully planned set up.

>Autism

Fuck off and die.

How does Kuroro's clothes work? Is that a coat and a turtleneck or is some sort of fancy hoodie? WHY DO THE PATTERNS MATCH?!

Reminder to vote on the official waifu poll:

strawpoll.me/10456690

Pitou has once again overtaken Machi but it is still very close. Kurapika is one vote ahead of Shizuku now(The fuck?) and has almost caught up to Biscuit. I guess people love Pika a bit too much.

Also, the poll has been going on for over two days now, in 4 or so hours I'll do a final recap and then will stop reposting it.

So if you're a Machifag or Pitoufag you better get your votes in now. And if you're a Biscuit or Shizukufag you should too, otherwise Kurapika might beat them.

t. retarded shotacon

Pleb

I am pretty sure that if Netero could mold limbs out of nen he would have. Same for all the people bleeding out during the course of the manga, if they could have molded bandages out of nen they would have done so.

>Hisoka is not dead anymore so the effect vanished retard.
Mother. Fucking. Citation. Needed. Because that sounds like you're pulling shit out of your ass.

>a man is in third place
Hahahahhaha

Gon was the ideal child best friend.
He a white boy took a day long beating from a black woman, Gon defies logic itself.

What did he mean by this?

Bitch, I'm a Boar lover.

>>a man is in third place
Not to mention a man leads the poll.

Oh shit

>a man is in first place

fixed

He now has extra conditions needed to steal someone's ability.
Now my question about this is, whether he has to perform extra conditions to steal any ability or if they are optional (only added onto the original) and only need with abilities he wants to use with the Bookmark.

It's one of his secret abilities.

what am i looking at?

Where are Kalluto and Alluka? Cluck?

Why is he so /fa/?

Basically people claiming that Chrollo had teammates in the crowds helping him beat Hisoka. Like someone to pull the antennas off of puppets and so on.

Cult leader. He's literally only good at showing off.

Gon's the same age as Yosuke was in chapter 1 of YYH. His days as a shota are numbered as puberty is ready to strike. He might not even be a shota halfway through the Dark Continent expedition.

some user posted this a couple threads back, it got me wondering. Kurapika and Killua really never had any real dialog between each other. Makes me hope for an arc about them to get to know each other a little better.

I'm kinda hoping Kurapika will have a "Save Kalluto from spiders" arc. Pika knows thats kalluto and is a brother of Killua, I'd like to think Pika would save Kalluto instead of killing him because "muh spider"

plus we could get a real fun after party with Kalluto working with Pika as well./

Come at me Hisokfags. How you gonna beat me?

RereadGreed Island training. Even nen writing is possible with transmutation. Molding aura to have this form is possible. But what makes Hisoka's aura like real limbs is because of his TEXTURE SURPRISE,which is conjuration.
>Mother. Fucking. Citation. Needed. Because that sounds like you're pulling shit out of your ass.
It's you who don't understand, a simple question for you. Is Hisoka dead right now?

Gon has fucked MILFs. He's more man than I am and he doesn't even exist.

Kill yourself back to tumblr, fujo.

call kurapika

With the properties of rubber and gum of course

By lifting him and throwing him off a cliff. Fuck, Bungee Gum would let Hisoka skip the actual lifting part.

This pairing is somewhat prevalent and it never made much sense to me since as you said they don't interact that much.

Then again they were (and probably still are) the two most popular characters in Japan so maybe it shouldn't be too surprising.

Bungie Gum cooks at 1 billion degrees

Checkmate

Why does everyone write his name differently? What the fuck is his name anyways?

Sorry you're so triggered, user.

He probably has to explain the abilities he wants to use in a set time (most likely one hour) if he is going to use Bookmark.

A bit of clarification:

Why Chrollo said "That's right" and "That's fine/Yes just like that" on the phone to a puppet is a mystery.

The "fishing line" implies Machi might be helping out.

A man who looks suspiciously like the supposed dead elder is to be found in the crowd.

The "Antenna" Hisoka picks up looks nothing like Shal's usual antennas and more like needles, one can also be seen in Chrollo's neck at one point.

Hisoka says that by the sheer time factor alone Chrollo should be able to create 30+ puppets yet Hisoka is swarmed by 200 non exploding ones plus a sizable amount who have Sun+Moon on them.

All the Spiders(And no others) whose abilities were used in the fight were at Heaven's arena.

Chrollo might have been lying about how his abilities work to make Hisoka focus on the rules rather than on the obvious.

Quworrorolourf Wricuulfririrer

Quorr Rushfru

so, the easiest way to beat Chrollo is actually to ignore him and listen to music or something and kill him since he can't use his abilities to its maximum?

>glue him like Machi
>proceed to kill all other spiders while he watches

Got it now, faggot?

I sincerely hope this wont be a one penel, I want to see Feitan's "maximally damaged" ability.

I don't think it works like that. You listening or not doesn't really matter and would be outright dangerous to fight someone that can use multiple abilities without any information. The trick is understanding what Chrollo really wants to do.
Hisoka thought he was doing something given the explanations but because of specific circumstances (mainly Sun & Moon being stronger after the original owner's death), Chrollo tricked him.

Kurorou Lucilfururu

I want to see Feitan when he' killed

Given the whole "nen stronger after death" principle. His ultimate ability might make use of it and turn his body into a Rose Bomb-like explosion.

His ability can't work without pain, so you just have to kill him in a painless way to completely negate it.

That would be cool as fuck.

Could even put the whole boat in danger, making it even better.

Chain Jail+judgement chain= death

Carl Lucille

Why must Kurapika ruin everything?

I miss Uvo....

>His ability can't work without pain, so you just have to kill him in a painless way to completely negate it.
I wonder if self-inflicted pain counts since atleast one of his abilities seems to ignore who caused the pain and attacks anyone in its radius.

>tfw you say exactly that and it happens
desustorage.org/a/thread/142770564/#q142771933

Reminder that Kurapika is a demon and the only one out of the main four who has never cried

>sudokus
>LISTEN UP MY NEN
>boat explodes

Reminder that the Kurta clan actually comes from the DC and the Troupe was right to obliterate those monsters.

Got a chuckle out of me.

If someone actually figjhts him instead of running around and placing traps,yes

So when is Chrollo going to apply Sun and Moon to the whale and make the whole ship go ALLAH SNAKBAR unless he get's some treasure?

This.

They averted a Naruto crisis by killing the Uchiha clan before it could destroy the plot with edge.

Kurapika's definitely going cry in this arc after failing to save the baby and seeing pairo's head

>I don't think it works like that.
would it? I mean, if he has to explain his powers why bother telling verbally? He could just speak under his breath or explain it to some else and fight the other dude with the powers he explained to the other random dude.

I really think if Chrollo wants to use his powers he has to verbally explain them to his opponent and have them understand them. Otherwise whats the point how the condition? seems like a pointless gesture.

Ddi Tg ever call out Kishimoto on the whole clan of red eyed folk, and having a survivor out for revenge thing?

he is kuroro tesla

Machi isn't a man, stupid shitposter

he'll cry if baby dies, but Pairo head. Its full on rage.

I'm pretty sure they're friends.

Yeah, you're right.

I just had a thought. What if Chrollo lied about the bookmark? It seems pretty far-fetched that he would get such a huge powerup out of nowhere for no reason. So what if he's still limited to 1-2 powers at a time like before, but simply lied and had the spiders support him in the background?

What did he mean by this?

Kurwa Lucyfer

>3d
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Wow! did you come up with that all by yourself?

Can you stop being underage for once?

>3dpd is now allowed on Sup Forums
Where are the fucking janiturds??

as far as I'm aware nobody doubted the bookmark itself was a lie.

Yeah Chrollo simply lying about his abilities to make Hisoka focus on them instead of applying occam's razor is what we came up with. If true, this battle is even better than it already was and Togashi is a monster.

He was hiding Kortopi under his coat all that time.

>implying it's bad

>Meme-spouting Hisokafag saying this

Nope, your spamming is just annoying.

If Feitan would die, especially in one page or something, the asspain would be glorious.

wtf, is that a 3rd dimension?

What asspain? There's literally one feitanfag that has been spamming these threads for a long time now.

pls no

As long as based Nobu and slut Machi live, I'm fine with any of them dying.