Good news thread

I need a reason to live. Tell me some positive political happenings.

I'm not giving you any reason. Life is inherently meaningless yet you choose to spend all of your time on a stupid Internet board almost entirely comprised of edgy fourteen year olds. You're life is dogshit and you know it, user. And what's worse is that it doesn't even matter in the end. While every other guy out there is succeeding in academics, work, and romance, you're here asking a bunch of Sup Forumstards to give you a reason to live. The absolute worst thing is that you probably won't even see this as a wake up call; you'll read this and get triggered, debate whether to reply, and then keep refreshing so you could get some fresh happenings. You'll do all this, without thinking that the reason you want to be dead might just because you suck ass and you can't even put in the work to make it better. You would rather go here when suicidal then actually get help.

You're a lost cause. If you aren't going to try to help yourself and come on here, you might as well kill yourself.

I still believe you could make the change you need to, harsh as my earlier reply was. Fix your life for you, user.

Travel to Europe like every american fag in crisis, maybe something good will happen to you. Or visit thailand or something.

wrong, 14 year old would never manage to find reddit, let alone pol. You overistimate the power of 14 year olds. go die fag

Ateast you're not a nigger... are you a nigger op? OP?

N-no super volcano.

No, if I were a nigger I wouldn't be worried about my race disappearing. I'd be worried about getting more welfare so I can get the newest iPhone for free.

the christian who got sued for refusing to make wedding cakes for dykes won the lawsuit

You don't deserve to live in the greatest nation on Earth you fucking cunt. I'd swap with you in a second, even if I had to live in a van by the river.

>make the change you need to, harsh as my earlier reply was.
I don't care how harsh it was. I stopped caring about feefees and now only care about agendas. The biggest problem I have right now is I know how to code but I'm not sure whether to go into workforce now or just quit college. Which works better? Or should I just say screw it all and go into politics to help the white race?

Good

>the greatest nation on Earth
It's literally just white people + capitalism that makes a place like America good. Just tell Labour party to fuck off and then you win.

Im suicidal yet ive put in the work to make it better but if you choose to only live for yourself theres no point in any accomplishment. I dont expect any sympathy for my kind but i long for a happening as well so i have reason to end many people like you.

white people make everything better. pic related. white isnt a symbol of holiness and purity in the bible for nothin. even crime was better before it was niggerized

Best to just finish your degree, since most employers ask for a degree + experience. I personally wouldn't want you in politics but if that's your jive, go right ahead.

And may I add

>I stopped caring about feefees and only care about agendas.

Isn't really convincing considering you made this thread asking for reasons to live. I hope the best for you, but I'm almost positive you won't get there.

I'm not sure I believe you when you say you've tried everything. Also, don't drag other people into your nonsense; if you want to die, you can take your own life rather than "end people" that you don't like.

>Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

Philippians 4:8.

Of course i refuse to include any activity i do with another person. You are right though i have morals which keep me from harming others and myself. Its funny though a lot of people i meet want to help me but i feel so much resentment to humanity i reject them. I dont want to be like your kind. you are a sheep but worst of all you revel in it.

It's strange isn't it? The sheep revel in their own worthlessness while attacking anyone unique with real value. Guess that's why we have a moral obligation to turn brown. Most of the world already is.

Poland is still based

Sup Forums needs an unsolved problems general, something macro to focus attention. improve collective decision making.. blah blah blah

True, Slavs will still survive. I don't think I know a single right-winger in America who isn't at least half Slav.

Anyone can start the thread. The best way to lead is by example.

Exactly.
And Russia recovered from Jewish Bolshevik genocide.

Not exactly, crime was worse because white gangsters were more competent and ambitious. Black criminals are never better than mediocre.