If poverty is the cause of a lot of crime...

If poverty is the cause of a lot of crime, then why are poor white communities less likely to commit crimes than black communities?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ
vid.me/2CRaa
colfa.utsa.edu/philosophy-classics/faculty/browning
colfa.utsa.edu/philosophy-classics/contact
devinhelton.com/inequality-crime
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-iq-and-poverty/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

testosterone differences

Because niggers are actually the main cause of crime.
Not true.

>If poverty is the cause of a lot of crime, then why are poor white communities less likely to commit crimes than black communities?

But all poor people, regardless of color, commit more crime than middle to upper class people. Race is also a factor, i.e. poor niggers do way more than poor whites. Economic status is just another factor along with race that has an impact on crime.

Your question suggests both race and wealth can't have an impact, both can and do.

Multiculturalism causes crime and crime causes poverty you mong

Niggers

Here's some red for our pills.

Wealth inequality is a strong cause of crime.
So is race.

So poor black people (likely to be poor given their inferiority) are also likely to be criminals.

how is it not true niggers have higher testosterone and lower intelligence so they function more on primal emotions and impulses

do you know who have low testosterone and always fight and bitch and can't get along? women

Economic status doesn't "cause" anything. Crime and economic status correlate because they are caused by low IQ.

wow, it's almost like genetics can influence in violent behavior.

I have also heard it said that violent crime rates did not rise during the Great Depression in the US.

evolution

really positioned my peanut

It's not, anyone saying it is is making excuses for people.

>inb4 "people"
Yeah yeah I know

>niggers have higher testosterone
They don't.
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ

>After applying sampling weights and adjusting for age, percent body fat, alcohol, smoking, and activity, testosterone concentrations were not different between non-Hispanic blacks (n = 363; geometric mean, 5.29 ng/ml) and non-Hispanic whites (n = 674; 5.11 ng/ml; P > 0.05)

but ive read sources before saying they do and if they dont how would you account for their brutal and primal behavior

Poor whites are rural, separated by distance, and able to keep away from one another. Poor blacks live in ghettoes, have constant stress, and have to be up in each other’s faces all of the time.
Poor whites in big cities and poor blacks in rural areas are similar to their ethnic counterparts.

>but ive read sources before saying they do
You might have, but this once controls for various confounding factors that I've not seen in other studies.
>and if they dont how would you account for their brutal and primal behavior
I don't know, I chalked it up to retardation. That same study also points out that black men have higher concentrations of Estradiol than white men. Estradiol in higher concentrations in men is associated with Klinefelter syndrome, some of the symptoms of that include issues with executive functions....coincidence?

They're literally a feral subspecies leaf. They're barely hominoid.

Show data and facts (with official sources). Otherwise your post has no value at all OP

This is still warm from being in yo ass nigga.

Except that's not true, poor white communities do commit the same amount of crimes

>niggers are actually the main cause of crime.
Big if true

wrong and retarded.

"The Warrior Gene". Google it.

go to fbi webpage and start looking through their crime stats, it's all there

very true. trailer parks dont have dope boy on every cornes and people killing each other everyday

vid.me/2CRaa

>student says he would get killed in 10 muslim countries legally for his sexuality
>professor threatens him

This is completely Orwellian.

Her profile: colfa.utsa.edu/philosophy-classics/faculty/browning

Complaint form: colfa.utsa.edu/philosophy-classics/contact

If poverty were the cause, poor whites would be just as likely to commit crimes as blacks.

If poverty and systemic oppression were the cause, poor jews and poor hispanics would be just as likely as poor blacks to commit crime

If poor education, poor hispanics.

No matter how you delineiate it, if it was anything other than niggers being niggers, another group would have comparable rates. But they don't. Because no other group has comparably low intelligence. Whites with an iq below 90 have similar rates to blacks with iq below 90, but even that isn't the same, it's still slightly lower.

Quite a read, but I highly recommend this article on the topic: devinhelton.com/inequality-crime

Because we don't tolerate it.
For niggers, it's in their nature to commit crimes.

It's the criminal mindset and culture that are the causes of poverty.

Because whites are humans, much further evolvef than the subhuman, terroristic nigger.

Buuuullshiiiiit.
Lie more, subhuman communist scum.

Niggers + welfare is the cause of a lot of crime.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-iq-and-poverty/

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/

Because skin color says far more about criminality than wealth, OP.

Oops.

>colfa.utsa.edu/philosophy-classics/faculty/browning
> Feminist Philosophy
The derp alliance of feminism and Islam never stop being funny.

POST SOURCES OP FAG

is that legit?

People that believe they are victims cause more crime as well. Now we have social/media justification that promotes a victim mentality my minorities. If history holds true, we will see an influx in violent crimes due to this.

a large part of it is also because they feel humiliated and inferior at living in a country whose manners, language, customs and racial majority have nothing to do with their ancestors. it's a sad situation. would have been kinder to do what lincoln wanted, and just send them back to africa.

Poverty is not the cause of crime, I actually ran that correlation

Don't ask loaded questions.