What would you have done differently if you were in Lelouch's position?

What would you have done differently if you were in Lelouch's position?

I would have done what Suzaku was trying to do. With geass he might actually have a shot of changing the system from the inside.

Fucked CC.

Fuck Kallen.

Hypnotize myself into not being gay for Sosaku and force all the waifus into sex with me

Fuck CC

>What would you have done differently if you were in Lelouch's position?
Mostly just ignored the whole Britannia bullshit and use the geass power to create a harem.

absorb CC's geass powers to gain immortality, then do everything the same as he did except I wouldn't die, and thus become eternal emperor of humanity.

Fuck bitches.

Fuck as many girls as possible.

keep low and get my dick wet with geass

Euphemia
>For example, if I told you to suck my dick

C.C.
>Sex

Kallen
>Sex

chain CC to something heavy and drown her in the Sea of Japan as soon as an opportunity arises

I've no doubt he's more than ready to do so

Fuck all the hot girls.

Not wasting the Geass command on Kallen in the second episode... and saving it for Turn 07 in R2, you know; "For the comfort that only a woman could provide."

JIBUN

I wouldn't make a redarded joke about killing all the elevens to Euphemia.

This user gets it.

Delete everything from hardrive.
Marry CC and Kallen.
Move away, to the moon.
Live life with two broads forever.
Stay Cheeki Breeki.

Double checked the immortal thing first

I'm not sure Britannia allows polygamy for anyone except Charuru.

I'd make it legal.

You could marry them after moving to the moon.

Ordered someone to listen to my every command.
Or just made a giant announcement to the army telling everyone watching to kill Lelouch's dad.

Fuck everything and everyone, buy Hachiroku, drift into sunset to the sound of eurobeat

Knowing how shit the plot would be, do nothing but fuck waifus instead

Probably would have used geass on a few more people differently than how lelouch did

Initial Geass

i barely remember the plot so fuck bitches i spose

Let Suzaku be executed for the death of Clovis.

Take over Brittania and the world properly, but instead of having it be some gay false flag scheme to make democracy win, I would usher in a new millenial reign of sovereign aristocratic imperialism over the entire world, and use the setting's ridiculously quickly-advancing technology to expand onward to the stars, and bend the whole universe to the might of imperium.

Do what he did at the end of S2 since the beginning, Geass his way into Charles palace and crown himself king

>Geass everyone with significant power to recognize my benevolent tyranny over the world.
>Take CC's code and grant her wish because fuck her.
>Give Kallen Geass.
>Her Geass manifests as the absolute power to become nude and embarrassed in any circumstance.
>She rapidly looses control of it.
>Ascend to space with her aboard the Damocles.
>Use my supreme power to commission Spice and Wolf season 3.

Do the whole take over britannia thing at episode 2.

kill off most of the human race except for a few thousand picked survivors who were worthy of it, and of course the girls. Create a new world free of the old worlds ways.

Used Geass on suzaku the moment I found out he was the lancelots pilot

>telling the emporer to die
>not telling him to be a slave

Never understood why lulu didn't do this

>Geass suzaku the moment I find out he was the white nightmare and order him follow zero and protect nunally
>Geass Ogi
>geass the news guy to stop being a mega faggot
>geass more people of importance
>geass the fuck out of rolo
>Geass everyone from the group that did the geass extermination plot to forget everything after the mission was completed(honestly why did he not do this?)

literally the only reason this show dragged on for so long was to make money
everything he did eventually could have been done since E1

Tell Euphy to show her panties to me instead of killing.

Destroyed Earth so that humanity could live in space.

I would have died a fuckton quicker
I'm not a goddamn genius, sadly.

Euphie's death was needed, otherwise lulu would have had a fuck load more problems

well, in the end, Euphy wants to help the japanese so, maybe the war could end there.

Probably have died first episode

Who cares about those elevens? Without Euphie's death, the killing god plan proceeds according to schedule and the world ends.

lulu wanted to obliterate britannia, if euphie's plan worked lulu would have had harder times gaining support

Most of these post are about ducking the girls.

Nothing because he was a beatiful prince who did nothing wrong
including fucking all the girls offscreen

But that was the best part

You know, maybe might not have made jokes about slaughtering all the Japanese people when I had an eye that could command people to actually do that.

I wanna fuck the maid

If you wanna dick Lelouche, Suzaku or oranges guy, that's your thing dude. I don't judge.

if that didn't happen everyone would have been dead

literally the stupidest moment in all of anime
i can't watch the show based solely on that moment

Realistically I probably would have just fucked around with Geass a whole bunch

Why? He wasn't japanese, he only cared about the resources in terms of soldiers.

It's the best part of the show though

lived the life of a fucking king

A lot of things, but then again even if you gave me or anyone else a Geass we wouldn't have the same interests, emotions or handicaps that Lelouch had to deal with.

Just like if you asked "what would you do if you were in Shinji's position?" or whatever.

You haven't seen a lot of anime then. It is quite contrived, but newfags who haven't seen even more incredibly coincidental stuff are blissfully ignorant.

Wouldn't have done anything. Lelouch is literally perfect. I would follow him to hell and back.

If he hadn't done that, he would have ruined her plans anyway, sooner or later.

That wouldn't work. Charles would Geass you and that'll be the end.

I think >if you were in Lelouch's position implies that you are Lelouch
Don't be such a meme snob

Nah, you would automatically lose by attempting to do that. Lots of obstacles would have stood in the way at the beginning of the series and you wouldn't be prepared for them either, unless you could predict the future.

Charles was already immune to Geass when Lelouch ordered him to die.

he literally played games with Brittanian nobility
he could have just as simply started to convince more and more nobles to give more rights to japs
the entire premise of the show is idiotic desu

>It's a "why didn't the MC do the most absolutely direct, boring, conflict free way to achieve his goal in a taiwanese TV serial" episode

I'd scream a lot more

this

JIBUN WOOOO

It was never about the fucking elevens.

I would have staged a one-man invasion of the government bureau, geassing my way all the way to Cornelia's office.

kms

I probably would have done something like JIBUNWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO