What does it mean to be an adult? and how do they differ from manchildren?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=JA5iEKvHNxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It means your parents raised you well at the expense of their future, while parents who do not will only start to raise their kids as society expects them to leave their parents

I keep asking myself the same question...

I don't get what the term manchild means, does it mean a man who acts like a woman?

men over 30 but still act like a 20 something , or a teenager, usually emotionally undeveloped males and complete screwoffs

Adulthood requires only two things:

1.Personal responsibility
2.Accountability for your actions to the rest of your society/community

If you don't have both of those things, you are a child, a retard, or a pet.

Ok right that's what I thought thanks.

Adult is codeword for wage slave just to fill some jew's pocket.

Go on..

According to a famous pedagogue, prof. Langeveld you are an adult when you are:

>Self-sustaining and self-determined.

It basically means you provide for yourself and make your own decisions.

Men who does not spend his time, money, and energy on random single mothers, their girlfriends, their wives, and/or their exwives and children they will rarely see.

Knowing how to cook is a pretty big deal.

so a hedonist lifestyle?

An adult takes responsibility for their own life.

Manchildren are the results & bi-products of social engineering.

[Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Adults keep society around & somewhat functional.

First of all, this topic can only adress men, since the female mental development objectively stops at are 5.

An adult male honors truth, so he cannot be a leftist by nature of the subject.

>According to a famous pedagogue, prof. Langeveld you are an adult when you are:
>>Self-sustaining and self-determined.

So in other words : women never are adults.

If you want to believe that...sure. Go with it.

hedonist lifestyle would be manchild.

>What does it mean to be a spook in an age of relativism?

dude weed lmao

actual fpbp
there has been an epidemic of derelict parents through the 80s and 90s, and now we're seeing the results of it. men who feel abandoned by civilization and act accordingly.
youtube.com/watch?v=JA5iEKvHNxk

so how do they mature?

There's no hard line between Adults and Children, however adults are generally expected to demonstrate some level of these traits: Emotional maturity, self awareness, personal responsibility, some capacity for self reliance, and work ethic.

Children are seen to be significantly lacking in at least one but usually several of these traits, and Manchildren or Adult Children are of the age where they would normally be considered adults, but have either failed by their own fault, their parent's and community's neglect, or have actively refused to develop said skills. See every single communist who ever lived, and those who are physically sound but demand welfare.

>What does it mean to be an adult?
Be financially independent from your parents.

It was actually an epiphany of my maturation process when I realized "adults" (including my own parents) are just other people. By the time you're 25 or so you're pretty much done growing up. Sure you never stop learning and changing, but most "adults" are only marginally (if that) more mature and intelligent than when they were 16 or 18 or whatever.