What country are we living in where this jewish looking nigger commie is praised as some kind of heroic man...

What country are we living in where this jewish looking nigger commie is praised as some kind of heroic man? I'm tired of people talking about him like he's the next Rosa Parks.

Other urls found in this thread:

interbasket.net/news/18864/2015/11/stephen-curry-race-mixed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do "light-skin" negros who hate white people deal with the fact that they have European blood in them?
Heck, the average African American has around 75% African blood while the other is native or European.

Niggers are 8 times more likely to kill a person in the U.S. Cops are 1.5x more likely to kill a nigger (justified or not). Where do these niggers get off on thinking they have the high ground when it comes to something they see as criminal?

cry more white boi

Rosa Parks was a commie too.

same here.
I hope a real hero kills this jew looking nigger faggot

>I'm tired of people talking about him like he's the next Rosa Parks
Are they? Even normies are basically calling him an uppity nigger.

>Heck, the average African American has around 75% African blood while the other is native or European.
Nope. They're usually less than 70% African. Average nigger in America is 25% European.

How's this Bin Laden-looking goof even black?

Are there any white patriot American football players who've smashed this cunt on the field?

>7's
>KaepErnicK
you asked for this anons

When was the last time you gave up millions of dollars to make a point?

>Raised by whites.
>Millionaire ball chaser.

Muh opreshun!

KEK is going to wake up the normies to the state of the country

Kmele?

B ro price he doesn't look like a Jew. I look like a Jew. I am a Jew. Time to ride my Boosted Board!

They are.
Hell some of my NormieBook friends hail him as the next Muhammad Ali

They hate themselves so they project it onto others.

When did the right turn into such crybabies? Why are so many people having a meltdown over this guy?

Rosa Parks was a plant, she was picked for her wholesome looks and personality. she sat in the white section of the bus on purpose. she knew she would get arrested, and black civil rights activist planed on publicizing before hand, knowing northers would be sympathetic to the story.

>lets watch niggers collide in between advertisements for millions of dollars

That's why you don't race-mix. These creatures are not what our future should look like.

>*lightens skin back up*
>Can I ride with you bro?

I don't know a single person who's saying his praise, they're all annoyed with that nigger and all the other niggers

Is this another libcuck thread trying to make things seem like they're one way but really aren't?

The Ball brothers work harder than you cracka

man thank god for that 25%. considering my dad's a mulatto i probably get an extra 10.

we wuz europeans n shieet

Work hard to dribble a fucking ball.

If you ask Stephen curry he denies having any white in him at all,despite the light skin and green eyes...

Nigger

Forgot the link ...
interbasket.net/news/18864/2015/11/stephen-curry-race-mixed/