This is a very powerful image, no memeing, it really reflects the situation in America right now

This is a very powerful image, no memeing, it really reflects the situation in America right now.

>sanctimonious niggerdom
>white dudes irritated to non-action

Also, Ray Lewis has killed more niggers than any white guy in this picture.

you gotta admit niggers are more manly than white men

Kys, faggot

Blacks kill each other over disrespect but have no problem disrespecting an entire country and get mad when people criticize them for it.

Explain your definition of "manly"

get a load of that chad in the top left

>ball boy
>chad

>you gotta admit niggers are more manly than white men
Hmmm? Who do you think looks more masculine here?

That´s why niggers are fucking homos even thought jewish propaganda try to sell the macho man nigger meme. Niggers love to suck another niggers cock. Go to afrika or go to any murican jail and enjoy the nigger concept of "manliness". kek.

that guy on the left gets paid to take photos of the real men

>no memeing,

kek'd

>Niggers
>Real men

He gets paid by this magazine

What are they expecting to achieve with this???

make more people hate niggers?

Outing themselves as an unpatriotic fifth column.

Know we know why they're so eager to get on their knees. #getonyourknees

>irritated to non-action
that's pretty funny, user.

Sooooo, two niggers hold the third before selling him to slavery?

He're a better picture of these niggers.

I wonder how many of the millions of dollars these players have made have been put towards inner-city community outreach programs and social development schemes

I thought that Ray Lewis guy and Trump were mates?

Just shows you how disloyal and fucked up brown/black people are.

The more I witness their behaviour in the states, the more I understand why Africa is the way it is. They simply cant organise and do anything worthwhile, they just want to whinge and blame each other.

Even the blacks who do well and earn millions, revert back to this "victimhood" status.

the fires rises
normie and sportfags will awaken when black supremacy destroying their hobbys

best thing happend

>Niggers
>Manly
Niggers aren't people you stupid faggot.

>old hick detected
Go back to apalachia cracker

Why are they doing this, again?
Can someone tl;dr me pls?

Not manly enough to avoid being enslaved by whites for centuries.

what are you 5, go read some fucking news instead of having someone tell you what to believe/think

they can't think that far ahead.

Smart enough to use the white man's system against them (wellfare, phones, sec 8). Now they live off of the white man haha

The Chad Patriot isn't impressed

While the NFL niggers were kneeling, this nigger was busy killing in a white church

Whites are known cucks. They have to enslave other more superior races through trickery to accomplish anything. Whites have never built a civilization without using other races.

Start the conversation about police brutality against blacks, at which point Trump can BTFO them with stats

attention.

black drug dealers and criminals get in trouble with the police, so these millionaire game players are mad at the country that gave them everything

That’s reallly some low tier larping.

You get no points. Now leave in shame.

time for that bullet meal dum dum

No one cares or is surprised anymore. The shock of a nigger shooting up a church or anything else for that matter is just not enough to peak anyones interest.

best post i've read all day, and the last bit literally made me laugh out loud (LOL)

thanks user

Niggers do not think in those terms. A Nigger shot up a Church today and you will not hear a peep from the Chimps.
They will only be happy when you go home

the white guys don't seem to feel comfortable.