After everything that's happened, how was Merkel still re-elected?

after everything that's happened, how was Merkel still re-elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-elections-2017-live-updates-latest-news-angela-merkel-cdu-polls-votes-martin-schultz-close-a7963876.html
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html
independent
archive.is/YS9H8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does it even matter who they elect?

All the good Germans died in two genocides agalbst them by France and Britain.

>Implying this was by chance

Makes me glad for term limits

Germans want to be annihilated. They just want to be economically well off so that they can be ethnically cleansed in comfort.

The legend of the dogfaced woman

Schmutzig

Because all the 50+ year olds vote for her, no matter what.

((()))

> let in hordes of tanned Germans.
>make sure they are cared for by the state
>they attain citizenship and voting rights
Geez, I dunno maple nigger. Wish there was some simple and visible way to figure out your interesting puzzle.

The elderly in Germany are all about "MUH PENSION".

you can't be referring to the syrian refugees, (I assume) they haven't been there long enough yet to acquire voting rights

are you talking about the migrant labor from Turkey?

so why do the elderly only vote for Merkel? Wouldn't the AfD align with their views even more closely than Merkel? Why can't the AfD also offer pensions like Merkel to eliminate her advantage?

Because Merkel has been in for a while so is seen as more reliable.
Schulz is also fucking ugly and mean.

Germans are cucks and deserve the ethnic cleansing and ethno suicide they voted for.

Self hating cuck?

I'm pretty sure the older people are the people that came right after the end of WW2. They grew up in a cucked, occupied country, so...

Merkel sure is reliable - reliably treasonous and destructive. That doesn't really explain it.

>Merkel sure is reliable -
but muh export surplus

Wasn't the Führerin supposed to be next?

forget what they "deserve", start focusing on their survival
no white man or woman gets left behind, no compromises

WTF

Modern Germans are fucking morons man, c'mon you know that.

They're a broken people.

great, export surplus, more money for the replacement migration to enjoy
it couldn't matter less, there are far more pressing issues at hand (survival)

how do we help them fix themselves? I want the old Germany back, they're an inspiration to the rest of Western Civilization

Real reality is different from Sup Forums reality. Mutti is a good chancellor.

>how do we help them fix themselves?

That deserves an entirely new thread on it's own, you're talking about renovating an entire country. A very fucked up country.

They're moving along on inertia now, the wall is up ahead and they can't turn. Many of them are brainwashed and terrified of new ideas so they're going to have to learn the hard and brutal way that not everybody works like a German.

Probably let them balkanize into separate nations again so it's harder for them to get scared and resort to their brainwashing programming every time they're asked to stand up for themselves.

weak b8 m8

Explain yourself kraut.

This

>they haven't been there long enough yet to acquire voting rights
We would think so, but with this Germany anything is possible

germany is lost

kraut's are such faggots i would say kys but they already have

older generations wants to see their children raped dead in the streets by shitskins, same thing in most western countries

Merkel is a rational person, the opposite of your typical delusional and scared Sup Forumstart.

Because only rural and suburban retards support AfD.

fuck you, the loser kraut's lost as they always do

This. Sup Forums lives in an alternate delusional right wing bubble. They have no idea what is going on in the real world, and how people actually feel. Just wait until the next election in the US.

When Schulz is the alternative, you don't have a choice.

>rational
>destroying her country
>giving up control of the borders
>causing mass rapes of her people
>causing terrorists attacks
>bleeding the treasury dry from the welfare burden of these useless parasites

kys

next election Trump will win even more seats, the left has self destructed with violent terrorism & antifa
all undecided voters are being scared away from the left by their unhinged violent insanity

Sup Forums is almost the mainstream. Just wait.

>implying there are any "germans" left.

All true Aryans were eradicated in and after ww2. They were killed by the Anglos and raped by the Slavs for the Jews.

Next on (((their))) agenda is the Anglo and then the slav, then (((they))) will inevitably turn on themselves as the promised land turns out to be made of nigger shit and piss.

Germans are incapable of not following authority and fucking up Europe.

>next election Trump will win even more seats
>Sup Forums is almost the mainstream
Sup Forums is delusional confirmed.

This. I mean rapes from african and muslims refugees are only up like 1000% this year or something so things are finally starting to get better

Most Americans are no longer ashamed to be racist. It really is a time to be alive.

Sauerkraut.

Germans follow Merkel for the same reason they followed Hitler. They are obedient to a fault. They just love their strong leader no matter the ideology and will not question it. Make them nazis, make them commies, make them give up their country to foreigners, they'll just do as their told. This makes for great workers but bad citizens.

Don't forget the whole freedom and individualism thing was British, French and Dutch. The Krauts have never not been authority loving serfs.

nop

Yep. The few good Germans left migrated to mostly USA.

She is the conservative party you leaf

THINK ABOUT THAT

SHE IS THE CONSERVATIVE

>t. guy who believed in polls 1 year ago
You know, being wrong isn't bad. Being stubborn, is.

dipshit.

most white people don't want to live with loads of browns, realise islam is cancer, etc etc. the problem is they vote for whoever their grandparents voted for out of some weird tribalist loyalty to political parties.

fucking dipshit

horrible bait m8

Merkel is a Polish Communist Jew puppet. Put in oversee the death of Germany.

>how was Merkel still re-elected
Two words... rigged election

>thinking anyone will still vote left after this much domestic terrorism fron antifa
who's the delusional one again?

>who's the delusional one again?
Clearly not the #notmypresident #INpeachNow folk.

Screencap this thread and don't forget to look at it after the next US presidential election.

more like nigged election

I suppose it's true. What a shame. But I think the propaganda is doing is taking it's toll there there in general.

Had a convo with a pseudo-cousin living in Germany the other day though. He told me a story how they made a calculation and how immigrants are a net benefit for germany, the loss is 10bil, benefit is 15bil so there's some profit, they're engineers and all. It was some fuzzy scheme, and I told him and everything, but those are the talking points you could expect to hear from a normie TV-watching German. "It's a net benefit for the country."

Germany can inport another 5 mil of refugees and it still wont have as much problems as America has with blacks, dunno why every one is so paranoid.

will there be anything left of krautland by the next US presidential election.

I don't know how it's done in Canada but German people can be very fucking stubborn. When voting for a party the older ones will usually just go "well I voted for them my entire life no reason to change that now" no matter what the fuck they're doing. You literally can't convince them otherwise.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

All you have to do is look at the economy. Forget all the refugees and repressive laws under reign. As long as the average Kraut is making good money, they don't want to rock the boat by electing someone who could fuck that up. Always stick to what has been working great for the pocket. Now, once things turn sour in those terms, don't think they wouldn't kick her to the curb. That is all. Peace out.

>Get repeatedly proven wrong
>THIS TIME I'LL BE RIGHT
When is your next therapist session? Your condition is more serious than you think.

It's cute how backward North Americans think that the Antifa will have an impact on anything. They have been active in Germany for decades and are almost as irrelevant as Sup Forums.
>who's the delusional one again?
Still Sup Forums.

See

It's almost like since Trump got elected far right populism is dying.

it's never going to be the way it was, unfortunately.

>HES FINISHED!!
>MUH COLLUSION!!
>MUH RUSSIA!!
>INPEACHMINT!!
>DRUMPFYS GOING ANY DAY NOW!
>ANY DAY NOW
>ANY MINUTE NOW
>ANY SECOND
>ANY SECOND..
>ANY SECOND!!
>FFGGH@!!&!!##!!!

It literally doesn't matters, Germany has been lost for a long time. The demographic changes was already irreversible, it's now just matter of how quick they get completely removed.

they make good money but they don't keep it

Kraut version of winning was orderly multilateralism before SOMEONE annihilated the HRE with his Great Man Ethnonationalism.

Don't make more fun of them, victims of msm-fed delusions are sick, they need our help.

They will cut the left's support in half. Why are things different now? Because alternative media is finally exposing them, something that MSM never did before because they are on the same team as ANTIFA, they are all communist / marxist terrorists.

Just watch sweetie.

we should send our antifa to germany and we'll take on the dooshtifa in the US. like spouse swap except with manlet mobs

Elections are rigged. Boring answer but it's true

The elderly mostly get news from the TV. The whole media is absolutely shilling against AfD. A lot of them are either nihilists or vote for the status quo because they apparently still lvie but don't care for the next 30 years.

muh russian hackers
I'm ashamed of my german heritage

The demoralization shills will be among the first ones to get hanged.

the only help they need will come after they get the euthanasia bills passed that they want so much

*to get hung

Germans are willingly committing suicide. They ought to literally commit suicide before they destroy the entire continent.

How is this surprising? You've talked to Germans on here before, right?

>far right populism is dying
>being this retarded

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-elections-2017-live-updates-latest-news-angela-merkel-cdu-polls-votes-martin-schultz-close-a7963876.html

>They will cut the left's support in half.
See

You were right the first time

It's too late.

Even after all those taxes, the average german still walks away with more than the average worker in this country

This thread

see
also see:
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html

we're watching the left self-destruct, it's in free fall right now. /comfy/ af

Alternatively

>independent co uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html
archive.is/YS9H8

>You can cut off your legs and still be alive like this paraplegic, dunno why you wouldn't.

I agree, even the whites in america do more shit than muslims in europe, everyone on this board is an paranoid idiot because they cant properly supres their cuck fetish

This is the punishment (((they))) have delivered for refusing Bolshevik influence

Don't make the same mistake when we oust them (((here))) or it will be even worse for us

See