Who is this seamen demon?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/jqgdcg.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-crossing_ceremony
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MUH

FUCKING

PENIS

Who else is looking forward to the Moka episodes?

shit show, right?

Voiced webm support when?
a.pomf.cat/jqgdcg.webm

How many cocks?

crosslink

Did I not warn you about the gruesome fate to befall you shall you utter Mayumin's glorious existence any further.

How many times do you think Kuro picked up and groped Maron to stop her sulking while they were in school together?

Why is it necessary to make it a high school!

No.

Me.

I hope they don't make her episodes grimdark.

So why do you guys still watch children's cartoons?

I am mentally still a retarded child.

Maron likes Trash
Trash likes Shiro
Shiro likes Mike
Mike likes Moeka
they die at the end

But who does Moeka like?

Like any good sailor, Moeka's only love is the sea.

>equator festival
Is this a thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-crossing_ceremony

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-crossing_ceremony
This is very disturbing.

Dafuq?

When will Mimi finally give into her urges and sexually assault Machiko?

She knows that Macchi would kick her ass and fuck her with a strap-on.

> join modern Navy
> you can 'opt out' of line crossing ceremony
> nobody can touch you
> no stupid bullshit
> mfw

How does 5-10-6 mean Isoroku ?

Wouldn't she want that though?

It'd be anal.

Loli german kanchou where?

And?

What the fuck

She can't get preg that way.

>It's a Maron episode

I want to impregnate Captain Mike

Anal sucks.

Actually it feels good, man.

These two are going to sink all the pirate and illegal foreign ships on Japan sea once they becomes full-fledged BluMers.

They have my permission to come here and use any ships travelling from Indonesia as target practice.

Assuming the Musashi doesn't blow them out of the water.

Get in line faggot.

>not wanting to be a shellback
>becoming a pariah

Sup Forums tier advice

Mai Husbando

Navigation Rap is the pinnacle of anime

I can't believe that people actually hated it.

it was boring. nothing happened.
not to mention all of the QUALITY

The only people that hated it are the same people who have been complaining about the show since day one.

Yourmans

I wish Maron got a good episode

Bring her back.

Names can be fucked up like that. Would you honestly rather say the full syllables "itsutohroku" though?

The crew's overall shittiness and blandness is extra apparent with her not around.

>kouko lost minabowl
>maron lost kurobowl
>rin will lose mikebowl

What can they do?

Masturbate their sadness away or get boyfriends.

Where do I sign up to assist them with either of those

Literally(LITERALLY) the cutest. Cutest voice as well.

Go find your local navy recruitment centre and tell them you want to fuck a cute sailor.

that rap tho

I'm black and I think it was glorious

No one hated it, only plebs that are trying really hard to bait. It was easily one of the best episodes.

I still find it funny how preorders went up by a lot even though it seemed that the majority of the Internet's reactions was negative.

>maron lost kurobowl
But will Kuro ever win the Shirobowl? If Kuro loses it then Maron might still have another chance.

The Haifuri booth in the Yokosuka festival seemed to have gathered a decent size of customers with the goods selling pretty well.

Minami's salted coffee flavor gelato was also sold out.

Who else getting pumped for Leyte Gulf 2.0

Any new popularity sticker images?

I ain't gonna lie, I've seen some filler episodes in my time but ep 10 was some shit on a paper plate.

2 smaller ones. I don't know if this is the final result or not.

>Isoroku getting any

>only Isoroku
WHERE IS THE OTHER CAT

Those two from Sakura and Hime are mine of course.

>hoop earrings slut getting more than beautiful kuro

This is not okay. And Moka isnt even a character, how the fuck does she have votes?

Just wait until the Moka episodes. You're going to love her by the end.

>Minami's salted coffee flavor gelato
This sounds so yucky.

>that entire Manzai routine

Confirmed for having never watched Haifuri. Anyone who's watched it would agree it's shit.

>not appreciating manzai
What's wrong with you?

It's fun though

>Mike

That always happens when a show switches back and forth between SoL episodes and plot episodes.

Five minutes into this episode I stopped my eyes from rolling long enough to close it. I'll come back next week.

I don't give enough of a shit about these characters to watch what's effectively an OVA or BD special. There are some nice characters but if you make 30-odd characters some of them will be good.

I did really like the first couple of episodes of this but goddamn is it shit now. I should have known from the first episode when Misaki got Kuro fucked over that it was going to be bad, those types of dumb MCs who never get their comeuppance really grind on me.

>tfw pressured into doing stupid bullshit by insane lesbians

When will Shiro get to join a normal crew?

A shame, the later half of the episode was legitimately hilarious.

I don't. Only people butthurt their edgy fantasies of cute girls blowing up didn't come true complain that it's shit.

She can fuck off if she doesn't like it, no one is forcing her.

It's like someone tried to make GuP for boats but fucked up horribly. Mike is a stupid, incompetent version of Miho, live ammunition can destroy a ship but somehow airbags keep the girls safe from a direct hit.

Both the plot and setting are full of holes. With GuP if you bought the carbon coating and that tanks are sports for women you had enough to enjoy it. Haifuri is trying to sell you on some new shit every episode because they didn't think the setting through.

If the show were enjoyable some things can be forgiven in the name of fun, but dumb characters being idiots on screen wears out fast, and they put queen moron in charge of the boat.

>boats

Haifuri's plot is nothing like GuP's. They're only vaguely alike in how they both have girls involved with military stuff. Super airbags are no less believable than magic carbon coating. There's no new shit other than that.

>Mike
>stupid

If you watched the show you'd see how she grows into a fine captain.

>Anyone who's watched it would agree it's shit.
All that matters is if you have fun watching. I do, therefore it's good to me.

Posts like this are why fun became a buzzword. Your personal enjoyment of something does not equate to its actual quality.

You're no better than salesfags.

you got your movie, faggot. now stop whining

Yeah that's part of the problem. They didn't want to make an exact clone of GuP but they were very explicitly targeting the same niche and audience. They couldn't do the sports or tournament angle, which lead us to this retarded plot about mind control gerbils.

Airbags are less believable because the shells actually pass through and damage the ships. They will be sunk from clean hits. The show is trying to have its cake and eat it too, and it's doing that for a lot of cakes.

Something I could overlook if the show were good but, again, when the show is following the standard moe trash checklist (we have a swimsuit episode, shit we need a festival episode too better throw it in right now) I'm less inclined to forgive it.

>If you watched the show you'd see how she grows into a fine captain.
Have you watched the show? She's still a moron, she just got shamed, once, and it didn't stick because two episodes later she was back abandoning her ship on one of those tiny hydroplanes for no reason.

>live ammunition can destroy a ship but somehow airbags keep the girls safe from a direct hit.
oh yeah, much less believable than carbon coating, right?
fuck off faggot.

>no love for spats

Guys, just ignore them.

>Have you watched the show? She's still a moron
she manages to keep the ship in tact and cleaned out a couple enemy ships. I'd say Mikeh did a fine job as a captain. perhaps it is you who is the moron

It is when they've actually shown ships being damaged from the shells.

Like I've said, something I'd be willing to gloss over if the show were enjoyable, but an awful captain making bad decisions with a backdrop of rage gerbils doesn't give the show a lot of credit to spend.

New plot holes coming in every episode make me a lot less forgiving.

How do you know the airbags don't help stop the shells? That was just one case in episode 9, the shot from the Musashi would have sunk them in episode 5 if Tama didn't shoot the bullet away.

The show always maintained a light tone, so the SoL episodes aren't out of place. It was never really about the plot, which was just an excuse to fight ships, but about the characters, more specifically the bridge crew.

>two episodes later she was back abandoning her ship on one of those tiny hydroplanes for no reason

She's extremely skilled at using a skipper. No one else has showed that they're as good as she is. As a captain, she's making the decisions that will lead to the best outcome, and the last time she had Shiro do practical work, it ended in disaster. She's better at keeping her cool compared to how she was in episode 5, doesn't doubt herself anymore and trusts her crew.

>It is when they've actually shown ships being damaged from the shells.
And the tanks in GuP get visibly damaged too. the story in GuP is just as ridiculous as this is. GuP had giant school aircraft carriers and Haifuri has evil hamsters. it's all silly, alright? neither show is trying to be serious. all of this is literally intentional.
if you want to watch a grimdark show about people dying and a serious story, then you came to the wrong anime, my man.