Is he secretly and indirectly alt-right?

Is he secretly and indirectly alt-right?

>Is he secretly and indirectly alt-right?
>gorilla wife

have you seen his wife?

>Married a nigger
>alt-right

He's much more sensible than most leftists and is against fucked up marriage laws.

His dad being a dentist has given him the ability to talk around tough subjects in a way that no one is too offended.

>to be alt-right you have to be racist

He's like slightly maybe just a little bit behind 37 layers of irony and under lock and key still with us, but probably not.

>not wanting mixed kids is racist

Yes you do you alt lite cuck

No. He realized that being bitter constantly was hurting his psyche to the point where he couldn't form a stable relationship. He was terrified of dying alone so decided to become a good goy.

I would pay good money to hear Bill Burr 15 years ago rant about jews, drunk with his buddies. I guarantee he did hilarious jokes about jews back in the day.

Definitely not. I'd say he's a left leaning libertarian.

No he's a blue pilled person that hates women. That's pretty much it.

no

That's the shit bruh, he's THAT good at hiding it.

I wouldn't say that. He hates stupidity in general and calls it out wherever he sees it.

post Koko pics pls

No he's been mind fucked. He thinks bernie is a good guy lol. He's gone man.

He voted Gary johnson tho

yes. return to the_donald

no. not remotely.

he watches anime

confirmed /ourweaboo/

money will do that to some people.

"His" kids are 100% black

alt-right marries chinks and cries about white genocide

This he got cucked by Tyrone.

that's what a left leaning Libertarian would do

Hes a nigger fucking self hating mick. He hates whites and often mentions it.

>Ledt Libertarian
>Voted Johnson
What's the problem britbong?

Very few right libertarians voted him from what I've seen. Mostly Trump considering him a necessary compromise.

uh, you know, right? Ha, ...I don't know, right?

He was a SJW who married a very, very ugly black woman who cheated on him, got pregnant, and threatened to divorce Bill if he left. She also got him to give away his dog after forcing it on him. Did I mention it was a pit bull?

He's the absolute definition of (((controlled opposition)))

muh based afropede

kek

>be millionaire
>successful white male
>could fuck anyone
>marry this

yes, that is racist. you acknowledge race exists, which requires a premise of racial superiority and inferiority. it's not a big deal, it's perfectly natural human behavior.

Not superiority and inferiority necessarily. Things can be both different and equitable.

I don’t dislike her, but if the shit I’ve read/heard is true, then she is a terrible person.

No...he isn't even secretly and indirectly funny.

i hate when the his chimp wife comes on the podcast

plus there are no pics of "his" baby b/c he got literally cucked right?

This guy sucks

Not fucking niggers is a pre-requisite, yes.

nope. dude almost had a heart attack during the election night.

>you acknowledge race exists, which requires a premise of racial superiority and inferiority.
please tell me you're trolling and not this stupid.

Yup. "His" kid is darker than his wife. He has simply resigned to a failed life of not passing on his genes.

He's married to a nigger. He's a total cuck.

>plus there are no pics of "his" baby

gaaawd damn

he married a gorilla BUT he is constantly talking about the bankers(jews) and takes absolutely no shit from all the SJWs that have been attacking his email with stupid rants ever since the election. it's pretty sobering hearing someone (semi) mainstream call things how they are with the Clintons, pointing out all the different ways Hillary is unironically a demon straight out of hell