Ruskie appreciation

I don't hate you guys, we had a past as enemies and we may be enemies in the future but while we have peace why not at least try to get along. I very much love the appreciation of history we got in my country but I dislike the idea of hating the current peoples of some country just because someone else from that country did something bad, it seems retarded and overly emotional. Our ancestors have suffered a lot because of Ruskies and we like to remember that but maybe a future cooperation may compensate if noone fucks that up.

You guys have some top-tier literature, music and cinema.

A toast to peace and vodka relations.

Meanwhile ruskies dont even bother responding.
Thats why we cant have nice things cuck.

Best Vodka for the price.
Prove me wrong.

I love Russia and fully support their pro-nationalism over what we have in the USA.

Eh, it's not nice to congratulate yourselves. Also, what's the time there? Like 4 in the morning?

Its 1am here. And I cant sleep, I cant wait to see butthurt leftists in the work. Maybe not that much when trump won in usa but still it should be pretty gut.

In almost any game that I play I almost always check out the AK to see if it's good, and if it is, I stick with it. Just an aesthetic af gun.

Dunno why but this shit is just aesthetic.

I don't understand why are those people so damn butt hurt.
The AFD is the most light weight "right" party of the entire european union.
Some policies might be even centre left here.

First Rusbro reporting

can someone explain the masonic symbols on the bottle?

Didn't you get the memo? Unless you convert to islam, change genders and marry a guy as his fourth wife you're a nazi now.

Is it cheaper than Vladimir?

Lol I just noticed the nigger arms. Ruins the pic imo.

Anyways, best loadout in any game for me -> AK + Colt 1911 sidearm (I know Colt 1911 isn't Russian), just for pure aesthetics.

Why didn't you right out election rusbro?

We're natural allies against the turkish threat!

Putin is in love with Merkel

Ruskies are good with the bants, and AK's are pretty cool.

Gold medals for general expos
11€ in a nearby store, not particularly cheap but I assure you that this tastes better than any vodka I have ever tasted.

Come on broski, we'll hook him up with a harem of blondes if you get the AfD 148,8% of the vote next time. Forget the old hag.

I love you guys. You guys are our modle for what we should do that is probably why ((they)) are trying to make us trun against you. For exsample "the Russians hacked the US elections" even if you did you supportd the best guy available.

There might be no more Germany when it's time for the next election.

Good thing about monarchy and unelected dictatorship is that you can ultimately pin the blame on the specific people that were in charge at that time, as opposed to the nation as a whole. Whatever suffering we allegedly inflicted upon you is literally not even our fault.

I like Russians but if WW3 ever happened I wouldn't hesitate putting a bullet in one

I have great respect for our Russian friends. Great nation with a glorious history (except for that whole soviet thing, that was like a bad flu u guys had for a century. Putin is nice, I like him) and fantastic art.

Peace with Russia! We will not allow neocon scum to push us into a war with our Christian brothers, and if they try we will hang them up from posts up and down the streets of Washington DC.

I like how you're assuming that we would be enemies in WW3. Not that I would shy away from putting an American out of his misery either.

kek, spot on

implying anybody cares about what Poles think and the way they want to acquire acceptance from others. Even Lithuania and Ukraine laugh at Poles

I too love mother Russia. Putin is most amazing leader and handsome mankind friend. Big bear and powerful muscles.

What's your honest opinion on who will prevail in the US, globalists or nationalists? Do you think your countrymen, as a whole, will eventually side with Russians and adjust your foreign policy?

Ummm, globalists are in full control of everything in the US. Even with Trump in the white house, he's just one man. Trumps probably been intimidated and has had his entire family threatened to start playing ball.

I don't really know what will happen. If enough people get red-pilled to the problem, then maybe something can be achieved here. We need red pills to go out there in vast quantities and to burst into the mainstream into bigger ways.

Our current media in the form of CNN and MSNBC needs to die and go away.

(Cont.)
It would be nice if we joined Russia in the slaughtering of ISIS, but you have to remember that ISIS is (((America's))) and Israel's guys. Global terror and instability is how they're siphoning all our tax money and consolidating their power.

Russia will save American Christian mens from Unchristian Democrat wizards. We will unite under Putin and adopt the Russian Orthodox Church for peace.

(Triple posting faggot here)

... But yes, I hope goodness in the end prevails. May the power of Jesus Christ help us defeat ZOG and end this nightmare.