Sudanese Bodybuilder Culturally Enriches Church

>Nashville Police have identified the suspect of a mass shooting at a church Sunday morning as 25-year-old Emanuel Kidega Samson.

>Samson is being charged with murder and multiple counts of attempted murder in the attack that killed one and left at least seven other people injured at the Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, a town just south of Nashville, Tenn.

>Samson is a bodybuilder who attended high school in Tennessee and is originally from Karthoum, Sudan, according screenshots of the suspect’s Facebook page obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation before the account was taken down. Police say he is a legal resident and came to the U.S. in the 1990s.

so is this road rage or terrorism? or both!

dailycaller.com/2017/09/24/tennessee-church-shooter-suspect-identified-as-25-year-old-from-sudan/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murfreesboro,_Tennessee#Mosque_controversy
twibly.org/eksamson
instagram.com/allmightephysique/
youtube.com/watch?v=KA_OfTYzn-Q
itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/uncle-hoteps-podcast/id1123870272?mt=2
upvir.al/ref/c9436245
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He should have taken a knee like his FB profile shows

>enriched
This nigger will get a needle in the arm.
And hopefully at least 25-50% of that community gets redpilled by this

>red pilled from violent racist event

doubtful

Shooter confirmed as Sam Hyde in black face

FB Likes

bump

Fucking white people

> The African History Network
> Ancestral Voices: Esoteric African Knowledge
> Knowledge they don't teach in schools

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Why is this guy still free? Why isn't he arrested? I just don't get it!?!?!?

How long have you been here? Niggers chimping out and killing people is literally what they do.

HE JUST KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!

>wrestling fanatics

Dude

I believe this guy got fooled by kayfabe

He probably loved Roman but Roman turning heel against Cena broke him

Calling it now

>white people don't season food

nigga the reason white people conquered the world was some some white king could have a bit of pepper on his steak.

this meme is reatarded

i have been here forever. yes niggers chimp out but its notevery day a body building nigger does it. last time was a few months ago.

also this happened at a church. will church shootings beomce more and more common?

>a nigger
how fucking obvious...

Wait, wasn't the church filled with old retired people. Didn't he get BTFO by an usher?

nothing of value was lost.
cristfags killed and a nignog rot in prison

>The attack was interrupted by 22–year-old Robert Engle, an usher at the church. Engle wrestled with Samson and during the confrontation Samson’s was shot “in the left pectoral” with his own gun. Engle then ran out to his car to retrieve his own gun in order to “confront [Samson] again.”

Thanks, I was needing a shave.

lol bad guy stopped by good guy with gun

anyone have that texas nigger's FB likes? they were oddly similar

oddly meaning i think some of the groups were exactly the same

Oh sweety, shh. That's silly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murfreesboro,_Tennessee#Mosque_controversy

He clearly had a twitter at some point, but it was deleted.
Anyone know if we can still find posts from it or is it all gone?

Funny how that actually seems to fucking work.

Sudan's religion is Islam. Must be a coincidence.

So what was his actual motivation? White woman rejected him who goes to that church? Or just general nig nogging?

>letting a Samson into a religious building
Bad idea.

WE

It's eastern Tennessee. They already know about niggers

WUZ

bad guy gets his ass handed to him by a church usher despite being at the peak of physical fitness

worthless niggers, I swear

here I think
>twibly.org/eksamson

Inb4 his crime is blamed on "toxic masculinity"

his instagram
>instagram.com/allmightephysique/
dude was an absolute roid head narcissist

couldn't find a single reference to religion, race, hate, etc.

>so is this road rage or terrorism? or both!
Doesn't matter. This is justification. Don't waste it.

christcucks have been getting paid to ship niggers into America. I say more of their pets should chimp out on them.

>jacked
>attractive
>9" minimum dick
>could fuck any woman he wanted

Why did he do it? And how did he get a gun?

underrated

>road rage
I too hate when the Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch cuts me off on the freeway

>nigger
>how did he get a gun???

There are two types of people in America:

1) Americans (Patriotic whites and Veterans of all colors that have meritorious citizenship)
Blacks that are three standard deviations away from the median-Black IQ curve ( i.e. Neil Tye Degrasse, Clarence Thomas, Condoleezza Rice etc...)

2) Rats: Dirty Mexicans, shady Asians and their anchor babies with their chain migration families, Leftists, anarchists, welfare babies, entitled SJWs, terrorists.

The former is slowly disappearing, the latter needs to go home, change your ways, or die.

>Until we have confirmation from authorities, we can't assure the race of the suspect

yay dead christians! let's hope they were white!

Textbook black radicals- we let him leave his rat-hole country (Blacks have not built an endearing civilization in 300 years.)

Gave him a tax payer funded life on welfare...and yet he becomes convinced by Leftists that whites are evil and responsible for his ills.....

Send them all back, or put them all down.

No way this is real. Today?

could be roid rage

He's in shape. Not a bodybuilder.

he isn't wrong

Has CNN blamed guns, Trump and white people yet?

>jui jitsu
lmao

WE

Why do you think he only killed one person?

Is this supposed to be in retaliation for Dylann Roof? They really are going to lose the race war.

reporters are dying left and right

>Knowledge they don't teach in schools

WE

>Black Muslim immigrant that's also a would be mass murderer targeting whites is eternally BTFO by young white man so hard he is made to shoot himself before young white man retrieves his own legal firearm to subdue and disarm the wounded ultranigger.

There's about 5 different reasons this will never see national mainstream coverage.

where the fuck is his definition?

He's literally average body that you can find at the local gym. Niggers are so lazy even at pumping iron....

lol, he was a KANG

WUZ

KANGZ WILL RISE, YOU PUSSY DICKLET WHITE OPPRESSORS WILL FALL

>150lb 22–year-old usher Robert Engle
>against a 250lb body builder monster wanting to kill
>wrestling and disarming him
mmm...

Anyone know of any KANG podcast. Seems like it could be fantastic radio

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

WE WUZ KNOWLEGE N SHIET NIGGA

WE WUZ PHILOSOPHAS

If he actually had wrestling experience though I can see him easily being able to fuck that roided nig up. You do not want to get into a street fight with a wrestler

WE WUZ DISARMED AND MISFIRIN N SHIIETTT

>Malcolm X
>Louis Farrakhan

Black Muslim

Dis nigga be woke af 100%.

Anybody know if it was a black or white church? Their website has no pictures of the congregant.

Shit, he didn't have to use his own gun. He didn't even have it on him.

>It's another "Niggers think they're master chefs for dumping half a canister of Ms.Dash onto their chicken breasts" episode

The shooter likes Ju Jitsu on his Facebook account. That would be pretty sad if he trains.

hmm you are right. I bet that would be fucking hilarious. there are a shit ton of documentaries i have never seen that i cant remember the names of. something with Color in the title. theres like 4 of them. amazon reviews are funny

Fit nigger got beat to death by nerdy white boy. In fact, white boy beat that ass so bad that nigger shot himself. top fucking kek pol.

Yeah its doubly stupid when you realize Sub-Saharan Africans have a sodium sensitivity from their history of isolation from the spice trade.

its called hidden colours and the first one is all on youtube. enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=KA_OfTYzn-Q

OTHER THREAD.....

Yeah, I wrestled in high school but wasn't very good. I weighed about 240lbs and wrestled heavyweight. I would get beat by the 120lb state champion like I was nothing. Didn't matter how strong I was. He was just insanely fast and skilled, I never stood a chance.

White church since it is being investigated as possibly racially motivated.

this podcast sounds promising

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/uncle-hoteps-podcast/id1123870272?mt=2

>emigrates from Africa
>can't stop IRL shitposting about how everything that isn't Africa is oppression
>doesn't go back

niggers cant handle civilized society. they go crazy, they snap. we should ship them all back to africa and initiate a no contact policy so they can live they way they were evolved to

Huge bodybuilder nigger with gun stopped by unarmed, skinny white Southern Christian kid who likes Ozzy Osbourne, Jeff Foxworthy gaming, dogs, and the Second Amendment (see pic)

THIS IS THE JEWISH MEDIA'S WORST NIGHTMARE, SPREAD IT!

is that really him?

Concealed carriers literally practice for this exact situation.

>this thing's 25
i guess in nigfrica where everybody dies in their 30s from super old age 25 is pretty close to our equivalent of 50 year olds

yep

Defending your church from orcs.

Brock Samson no no it's black Samson

Exactly, he wrestled with the nog, got him to fuck up and shoot himself and even after taking blows to the head from the nog's pistol himself, he went out to his car, got his gun, returned and made sure the injured nog didn't try to shoot anybody else until the police could get there

a legit hero, just a plain churchgoing nerdy white guy much like James Fields

the media is gonna melt down, the salt will be amazing

Man, I miss playing D&D.

exactly
it's hysterically funny and the best possible PR especially if the nog was a black Muslim which it looks like he was from his FB

Fucking nigger monkeys

yes, it's from his Facebook

Free Bitcoin !Yes, Realy!
Upviral sweep: upvir.al/ref/c9436245
3 Winners World Wide until 9/30/2017
> 1st, 1 Bitcoin
> 2nd, 5 Ethereum
> 3rd, 10 Litecoin

Yes, that's my Ref number, it's the only way i know how to link this.
Anyways you just need your email to signup. Upviral is legit when it comes to sweeps, not as good as gleam but still good.

If you sign-up share your Ref. Reddit has a thread on this as well, I would rather lose then let one of them win.

If you could, use a Ref link below OP. I am about maxed anyways.

I won't be bumping this if it dies, it dies.
^Post your reference links in biz as-well^

jesus christ how can he KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

Mudshitbrits are not allowed to shave. It's against sharia law