Why do mexicans get a free oppressor pass from the left?

why do mexicans get a free oppressor pass from the left?

didn't the spaniards do the same shit the europeans did to latin america, but they raped the natives instead of killed them?

same reason muslims do

hol up, Trump wants to deport this???

don't bump this retarded thread

I can do whatever I want, faggot. fuck off

no, u

Mom. Dad. Please no fight.

clean your rooms

Came here to say this, basically shitskins provide oil, mexishits provide drugs, that's why leftist love to gib pass

Cause Mexicans are majority indigenous blooded you retard. Does the girl in your pic look like a white Spaniard to you or even remotely European?

Stop trying to shift blame to others you amerishart.

Guillermo del Toro is the snow white son of an auto factory owner, who left Mexico to escape its pervasive violent crime. His dad was kidnapped, but don't worry, James Cameron paid the ransom.
Every time Guillermo opens his mouth he babbles about how "white men" cause all the problems.

most '' europeans '' arent even european

Because the left, in the United States is talking about the United States.

Mexico's history is irrelevant.

Is that Valentina Nappi?

WTF I love 9gag now

How do I get a spaniard gf?

You are now aware that "anti-racism" is just a way for the parasitic ruling classes of nonwhite nations to pretend to be good people, while angling for white people stuff to grab.

shouldn't we be asking you that question
also she has two nasty purple slugs on her face

I am 25 years old and virgin...:(

Yeppers

Because they accept they're inferior. That's literally how it works, it's as simple as that. If a race makes out to be "oppressed" by the whiteman, they are willingly accepting that they are therefore inferior.

>no gf desu :(

Spaniard here Mexicans were our niggers and slaves . The little brown faggots make tasty food and work till they fall over dead , but their is always plenty more for abusing !

me neither.

what? the left talks an awful lot the poor about illegal immigrants and how america oppresses them just by existing and not letting them in, nigger

Take baby steps. Worry about getting a date, not a gf.

And that part is easy, just ask out 100 girls.

That's The dumbest thing I've ever read.

(((europeans))))