politico.com/story/2017/07/21/steve-bannons-disappearing-act-240778
archive.is/q0ITW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Daily reminder that every move the left makes backfires

covfefe

SOBs BTFO

F

Alright. You got me. I'm finally on your side, because it's apparently the only fucking side that loves America. Trump didn't write the national anthem. It's not about Trump. Refusing to participate in the national anthem is a rejection of America, and fucking I refuse to reject my nation.

I pledge allegiance to the flag, long may it wave.

>Tennessee shooter was a Sudanese immigrant who supported the kneelings
This is going to get buried so hard people will never know about it

CHARLOTTE A CUTE!

GAINS
Proud of those German faggots. Four years from now they'll be in second place if the country hasn't devolved into a civil war.

Yup

What is it with you Americans and your flag? It's just a piece of cloth.

I am a USMC veteran and taking a knee does not offend me.
The draft dodger needs to stay on his lane.
#TakeAKnee and stand for others who dont have a voice.

NHL is good but when will Trump endorse E-Sports?

>Dominated by Japanese and South Koreans - Ultra nationalists who don't give a shit about liberals. Probably respect Trump.

>The Americans are hyper competitive Sup Forumsirgins, also most likely to be Trump supporters.

America needs to take the e-sports pill already.

i-is /ptg/ satire?

A
>LEFT WING
>TERRORIST
>CHRISTIAN KILLING
>BLACK
>LEFTIST
>IN SOLIDARITY WITH THE PEOPLE WHO KNEEL

YET HE DOESN'T CALL IT OUT. IT'S THE PERFECT CHANCE. HE WONT BECAUSE IT'D BE ACTUALLY DAMAGING FOR THE LEFT. KEKS

I feel like, come tuesday, one of these faces will be us, and the other will be neogaf

Massive German gains. Mirin' that workout.

Powerful....

The only way germany will get to second place is if the country devolves into civil war.

Yeah well I'm a USMC 4 star general and my dad worked for nintendo and I say go fuck yourself

Save my OC made with Save it now

Why aren't you watching and/or playing golf, /ptg/? It's Trump's favorite sport, and it's great for business connections.

just be glad Hillary wasn't president. At one point she had a vendetta against violent video games, so who knows if that would've returned to the front lines or not

>NFL's audience and paying customers disgusted by the kneeling
>all the optics these nogs had set up were ruined by one Spanish veteran standing alone to honor the country
>Facebook comments are like 95% against the kneeling

What a fucking disastrous idea. This is literally like when game developers began to cater to people on Twitter and at their cushy conferences instead of their actual customers.

>the spanish inquisition is upon us

September 23rd was 'Bisexual Awareness Day'

The Trump curse is real.

I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals and I say fuck you and fuck niggers

That cloth is worth more than every drop of human blood on your continent. Remember that.

Don't let it then.

Do it

My mother is a ten star space corps general and her last name is Shepard. She said you're a faggot.

Why does trump never call out thoes who destroy the left's optics like the nigger terrorist from the banned countries who killed Christians and stood with solidarity with the kneeling folks. He was sure fast enough to call out terrorists from other countries.

i'm fucking fuming.

shimmy

unless a certain someone decides to tweet about it and force the issue.

Niggers have the loudest voices in America next to Shlomo himself and have nothing of worth to say. Go fuck yourself.

He probably will in a couple hours

HOLY SHIT

DRUMPF BTFO

HE CANNOT RECOVER FROM THIS

Waiting for the Transgender #TakeAKnee copypasta of that "What the fuck did you just say to me?" pasta.

realistically, has Trump betrayed us? I mean, what the fuck is he doing? it defies logic to just start bending over to the dems this hard. Why didn't he bother negotiating for literally any of his campaign promises?
Right now I literally see us turning into West Europe or Canada now, I just wanted America back

Press C to clap for Germany.

I am a LARPMC Vet and I say bravo.

You dodged a bullet.

>game developers began to cater to people on Twitter and at their cushy conferences instead of their actual customers.
they're still doing this, arent they?
When will we see game made great again?

FemShep is best Shep

He has to wait a lil or else they'll want trump to response to the rare white shooters when they happen

Welp, I hope he's never my doctor

Not an argument. What's he done? Besides some executive orders. Seriously I am not close minded on this. I want to know how anybody is still exited about the guy. I realize he's better than hillary but come on.

Good Job Krautbros

Kneeling is a sign of submission. Kneeling during the anthem just makes it look like they are submitting. And they probably know that huts it's too late to stop.

What are you doing now?

Based.

Respected doctor knows more than blue collared trumpfags

>updated

Economy

President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President in History
archive.is/lJk4Z

U.S. economic growth hits 3% rate in second quarter
archive.is/Oef5t

Government spending as percentage of GDP down
archive.is/2sG4k

US trade deficit narrows as exports hit 2-1/2-year high
archive.is/Ulytn

Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
archive.is/Bxbev

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
archive.is/TQrnw

USA's small business confidence is spurring a hiring and spending spree
archive.is/vQAi6

Wages rising faster than prices
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Consumer confidence strengthens in August to second-highest level since late 2000
archive.is/06AVs

U.S. Consumer Sentiment Rose in August
archive.is/JXY9o

U.S. unemployment hits lowest level since 2001
archive.is/Tznks

Summer Youth Unemployment Falls to Lowest Level Since 1969
archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years
archive.is/uf5OQ

U.S. Factory-Sector Activity Hits Six-Year High
archive.is/Az129

Summer employers hired American, raised wages amid Trump visa squeeze
archive.is/dZVZc

August Jobs Report Shows Recovery Is Finally Trickling Down to Least-Educated Workers
archive.is/7dwNo

Census Bureau: Median Incomes Climbing for First Time Since 2007
archive.is/TyB3d

U.S. Job Satisfaction Hits Its Highest Level Since 2005
archive.is/h8D7W

Food Stamp Usage Has Fallen Every Month Under Trump
archive.is/fPZOw

Net worth for households and non-profit groups rose by $1.7t q/q, or 1.8%, to $96.2
archive.is/pRixH

Stock market at record breaking highs

I bet he kills white patients

>implying the flag represents white supremacy
This is why the left loses.

>I'm going to fight white supremacy by bowing to it!

Our national anthem is a story of how men sacrificed their lives and bodies to keep the flag flying during the Battle of Baltimore in 1812. The British said they'd accept it falling as a message of surrender. Some of our proudest moments involve raising the flag, like Iwo Jima or the moon landing.

But your flag is a judeo satanic goatse so of course gou wouldn't understand.

Trump sold out on everything.

brb no wall
brb no healthcare plan
brb bomb syria

I'm surprised it took people 9 months to realize Trump is a failure. It should have been obvious on 1 day when he cared more bout crowd sizes than reading the daily briefings.

Why can't Katie have a late night show?

fuck off larpers, nothing happened on september 23
I'll never trust Sup Forums again

Maybe if McMahon revives the XFL

O-oh no. We can't have that...

is sweden?

Watching Kizunas gaming channel while sweating to death.

Wow Drumpf blown out by an attention whore

Do trumpfags cling to these conspiracies because trump is a lame duck

Those text boxes are atrocious.

DRESDEN IS BLUE

Sup Forums is satire

>implying
He was incredibly fast to disavow whites and triple down on hating whites. Evil white racist nazis. Yep. He's going to the democrat's dear doll and not ruin their optics.

Yuck it up sister, you'll be swearing and weeping salty tears again soon.

#ImWithHerpes

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>142790520

Especially after all the shilling for Trump after this, just mindless shilling really, I figured out that this is a circle-jerk no better than that board on reddit, really.

I mean even now for all the neocon agenda he's pushing, absolute silence or support, where's your America First gone, huh?

>Gu
China was a mistake. The celestials have to go back.

What a pussy wrist, kek. Must be a gynecologist.

>yfw he finds a way to parallel this to Roof

>Trump still campaigning

Someone tell the dementia president it's June and he hasn't passed any major legislation yet

think a second for how many thousands of liberals across the country who got on their knees and bowed while thinking about Trump

>white supremacy is a problem in this nation and that's why I'm allowed to be a doctor in this country and protest said white supremacy openly and on social media

Lame duck or waiting for the 2018 "I told you so" where he can fucking rage face.

I really hope Sup Forums plants to form a unified right wing space alliance and deny the left a safe space universe

Yes yes I am a marine! Being unpatriotic does not offend me goy! Oy vey stand for those who have (((no))) voice! *rubs hands*

Is Bannon just giving up?

Or has he already been pushed aside?

politico.com/story/2017/07/21/steve-bannons-disappearing-act-240778

Trump is a despicable failure. You got duped.

They don't even realize how bad the optics look

fuck dat i take the knee for tebow

Someone tell this sandnigger his days are numbered.

You guys hanging in there? Looks like the NFL incident is another Charlottesville, where you got all excited the night before only to cower in shame at the sheer repudiation of racism and white supremacy. It's ok, you guys will grow out of your edgy racist phase some day and join the rest of society.

Archive
archive.is/q0ITW

I wonder how many times Trump is going to listen to the swamp creatures in his cabinet and Congress.They're the ones telling him to focus on healthcare even though it's never going to pass. All it does is make him look bad. Too bad he doesn't have enough trump folks in his cabinet. SAD!

Control the salt, and you control all the systems in the known universe.
>Donald controls the salt.

The season's ending. Remember what Trump told Dopey Sugar.

>DOW 2

My nigga

Veteran LARPER