Fox News is the ONLY outlet showing the picture and featuring this article

All of the libtard news outlets are already burying this story, choosing instead to headline sympathetic stories about niggerball traitors.

Gee... I wonder why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
rt.com/usa/404431-tennessee-church-shooter-samson/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be sure to save these pics of his FB

ironic

keeps getting better

what do these people believe

Cockiness!

tips fedora

Quick Gestalt?

muslims are about 1% of the population
the fact it's even close enough to feel compelled to meme about on facebook is fucking ridiculous

I guess being a fucking loser is the same no matter what you look like.

Did he kill a bunch of whites?

i believe he killed one and the rest so far look like they will survive
they're not a people known for their marksmanship, thankfully

You think he was a loser? Hahaha hes just a typical nigger and within that id bet he was fucking lots of nigress

Oh my.

different word same difference.

>they're not a people known for their marksmanship
Yeah! And they think we would fear a race war when all they do is spray&pray they hit a target.
I normal white guy would take out 10 gangbangers.

based blackman

What does this even mean? Is the KKK associated with Christianity at all? When I think of the KKK I think of the CIA.

>sudan

Muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

>civil rights investiation

what?

NPR is shilling hard with all kinds of other crap to fill up their follower's feeds.

Anyone gere remember the second thread on this from earlier today? The shills trying to claim without a single example that Coulter's Law had been falsified and would be falsified here?

Historically they claimed to be Christian.

so i'm guessing this was a white church and it was another case of a feral nigger (lol redundant) targeting whites?

Also the only outlet ignoring Kushner's ButHisEmails scandal.

RT is showing his face rt.com/usa/404431-tennessee-church-shooter-samson/

>Is the KKK associated with Christianity at all?
No it is associated with the Democratic Party. But they do love lumping it with others they hate. So it is the KKK is a Right Wing group Christians, as are the Nazis.
They the Dems know the majority of Negroes are like little children that are easily bought with gibmes, and shiny thangs.

Every american and their fucking dog claimed to be Christian until the last 70 years

I don't know, they did a pretty good job in San Domingo.

yeah, so good of a job that they're eating mud now, you retarded nigger.

RT is irrelavant

lol like murdering and raping a bunch of frogistani farmers is at all challenging

Wow only false flag PsyOPs get media attention I guess. Oh Jew!

if you put his muscles front and center he's going to get hundreds of love letters like Breivik

women are whores

You scared, whitey.

It was enough to put the fear of God into white southerners afterwards.

>showing looters is racists
>showing gangs is racist
>showing shooters is racist

really tightens my sphincters

Why the fuck are you here you filthy nigger. Get the fuck out, don't you have a liquor store to rob or catch aids from your mom stripper? Or get shot by a cop? Fuck off shitskin

Ecuador telling it like it is

One America News not only is on top of this story, they cover so much else going on as well. They leave the opinion & speculation out, therefore over 4Xs the reporting of news.

STOP NOTICING YOU FILTHY RAYCISSS!!!1!!1

A church usher identified as 22-year-old Robert Engle saw the shooting and confronted the gunman, Aaron said. During a struggle, the gunman mistakenly shot himself.

>sudan immigrant
>shoots up a church
>white usher wrestles with the murderer shooting him in the chest
>usher goes to his car to retrieve his firearm
Why this wont be on any news. Need to get this trending on social media

>Ja'Tonya
>LaJoyce
>LaChelle

>Police initially said the suspect was African-American. Later, police identified him as Sudanese with legal US residency.
>police identified him as Sudanese with legal US residency.

>Everything you've ever made me believe is false, is real & vice versa
He fucking knew.

His likes

>bottom left

WE

delet this filthy go- I mean fellow American

>they're not a people known for their marksmanship, thankfully

Yet the homicide rate really shows their tenacity in proving that they are subhuman. A cloud with a black lining.

although certain kinds of shootings are very important to you

You know, there comes a point where I can't tell if we're all just the spies spying on spies. Like all these comments are us just fucking around and feeding back. I just can't see normal people thinking like this, I really can't.

because Fox is a racist media organization.

>1912l?@ 'E@!12921o m?>Qwd,Q23!@/2D :
>Implying

Fox is primarily owned by Saudis
>go figure

>that Pharaoh

spit out a bit of tea before i could shield my electronics with my hand, fuck you man

You first clue was the burning crosses.

>WE WUZ KONGZ

Congratulations, you have critical thinking unlike most others who take any images on Facebook immediately at face value.