NFL......bye........bye...........forever

FUCK you NFL & any MLB, NBA, MLS players, whoever the fuck you are. Who really gives a fuck about the opinions or political persuasions of idiot-rich, bloated, steroid fed, genetic anomalies who run around banging into other giant, bloated genetic freaks for a living. 5 years is all you fat fucks have before your godforsaken giant bags of meat & bone start to fall apart from abuse. Then you get brain diseases and endless surgeries until you are a limping old bag of broken shit at the age of 40. Most normal men will be in their prime at 40 but you genetic freaks are at the end of your physically functional life at 40. And the millions you make on your knees will be washed away by your stupid gold digging posse. Anyway: so DOUBLE FUCK YOU and I'm not watching your sport anymore. I hate you. You used to represent the USA neutral to politics. Institutions like the NFL should be foundations of neutrality. And your sport is an AMERICAN ICON, without the USA you would be playing rugby or handball for $15K per year. So again DOUBLE, TRIPLE FUCK you. ALL OF YOU. ! BOYCOTTED forever.

Things I will do without you: live, talk, repair, improve, live harder, live better, read, grow, exercise, sex, study, love, eat, breath, drink, talk, learn.......We don't need you motherfuckers!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_31bf63f2-a151-11e7-803c-9f6502f3c456.html
archive.is/iqaZe
unv.is/huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-baseball-first-take-national-anthem_us_59c7051ae4b01cc57ff2a61e
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleutian_Islands_Campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take a knee bitches. While your down there look for your balls? ?? Can't find your shriveled balls big bois? Fuck off nutless apes.

I'm now watching paint dry. It's much more entertaining ... learn more..

WE

Take the knee you get the D

try reading a magazine too..

This guy gets it.

Chekd

Boycotts don't work.

Is that what the polls say? They do work when your PRIMARY target demographic stops giving a fuck. It almost killed MLB decades ago. And that was just a salary thing.

>PRIMARY target demographic stops giving a fuck
They will still watch.

>Boycotts don't work.
Thanks for backing that up with a shred of evidence.

maybe. i promise I have lots of friends. i know that hard to believe since I'm here...right....

Butt like me many are just DONE

And I JUST saw a young white couple wearing steelers jerseys. Sportsball is like crack.

>Only enemy army to ever fight on US soil...
How about the BRITISH army you, convict. Or Japanese marines.

There's two right off of the top of my head.

I would rather watch Kardashians...than NFL

>Sup Forums unironically is angry that these players are disrespecting the flag and the armed forces
>were totally cool when based Trump was doing it
makes me think kek

Boycotts go against human nature.

>Says man who respects the military that defends his security even if it represents a government he disagrees with
I've never heard of confederates or union soldiers who regret having a fellow american as their enemy.

please explain. i disagree.

Retarded but good bait

>half the states in our country are traitors

That's not how civil wars work.

Fighting both apathy and the need to consume.

>Boycotts go against human nature.
Mindless pablum.

KILL THE "SPORT"
B O Y C O T T

not my peers. no apathy here. masses maybe...but i'm in the zone 25 tom 45 & a Caucasian working motherfucker...& i'm done. really it was already torture to follow NFL..more of a burden than anything. always wanting to catch up to be able to hang at the water-cooler then next day. not now. fuck that. i'm going to start talking about hiking trails and home repair projects and the fact that I JUST DUMPED cable to so CNN & ESPN don't get a cut from me anymore. in fact heres a great picture of my cul-de-sac....

SPORT IS KILL

zuck not happy

ITS ANOTHER NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL
NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL
NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL THREAD

Christ this is stupid. It was a CIVIL war. The Confederates were Americans. That's why Teddy Roosevelt honored the dead confederate soldiers and why Eisenhower had a painting of Lee in the White House.

Get all your friends and family to stop watching. I already convinced mine to.

nuckin figgers

>americans*
literally no one outside of the U.S. gives a flying fuck about american football

right

>british
>canadians
>mexicans
Why can't shitlibs into history?

I see BLM types on Twitter getting pissed ar #Resistance types for saying the kneeling was about Trump. I think I'm gonna start tweeting about kneeling for Hillary.

nigger egg

>everyone else is finally dumping niggeregg
>finally dumping other forms of one-way mass communication that promote niggers like hollywood and TV
Feels good to be 15 years ahead of the curve

pic related is for all of you scrubs that finally realized

I'm also really into watching refrigerators get cold

that what you get when you copycat a real white mens sport and make it gay as fuck

Bye bye niggers. lmao

its time for rugbypill

Boycotts are the only form of protest that works.

NHL >>> NFL

lol since when the opinion of a fag on sport matter? The only fags that stand out into sport are the male transgender into female leagues.

>mfw cuckold football team owners are officially at the mercy of their players

Ratings are down 10% this year. The networks will lose money. The next TV deal will be smaller and salaries will have to go down.

With a boycott you don't need 100%, you just need the profit margin.

This

I will be interested to see who supports the people who still stand to the anthem.
How do you suppose we keep their jobs if boycotting is the answer.

Spread cte as cause of this behavior. Not able to be cognizant of others or beliefs. CTE. No empathy= drugs they are given. Hive mind subjective to persuasion by social media. Social media = i am better by my followers. False idols. Fuck them.

I agree -- blacks should declare war on racist white America.

What would they call that, do you think?

nobody gives a fuck.

Some normies memes like this would be extremely helpful in these times. This was sent from someone I've been giving the red pill extended release

Football is less cucked than American football because at least people are nationalistic, where as most fans of the NFL probably don't give 2 shits about the US. FUCK EM

Nice pic desu

WUZ

Wait, what did the MLB and NBA do? I haven't heard of any kneeling there.

theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_31bf63f2-a151-11e7-803c-9f6502f3c456.html

archive.is/iqaZe

> WOW Cafe & Wingery of St. Bernard in Chalmette took to Facebook on Sunday afternoon to say it won't televise the Saints vs. Panthers game after a group of players participated in a protest during the national anthem.

> "I apologize to all of our guests but we will not be viewing the Saints game today in house," the post reads. "Some of our local players chose to sit during the National Anthem, which will not be supported or praised at WOW. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you."

you're doing a great job if your padawan made this

sheeeeeeeiiiiit

Most professional athletes are little more than glorified NEETs. Some of them are cool, though.

>Why can't shitlibs into history?

They spend all their energy destroying history instead of learning it.

>white supremacist stops watching black athletes
oh wow user I'm sure we'll all really miss you!

a rookie for the oakland athletics took a knee yesterday.

unv.is/huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-baseball-first-take-national-anthem_us_59c7051ae4b01cc57ff2a61e

one day you'll have a girlfriend and she'll boycott your dick, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth

It's a question of breaking the spell.

And this kerfuffle is breaking the spell.

And once you break the spell, all that's left is an advertising delivery device - a way for Budweiser and Ford to force their ads down the throats of a bunch of middle-aged white men while they watch niggers run into each other at high speeds.

lol too far my man. Dis a Sup Forums meme right hurr

Its come full circle. (Can someone make a meme of her actually with a dog collar.) Open some almond eyes.

Need to get rid of Hollywood next.

Lol. Poor NFL. Wut do?

1. Tell your players to stop taking a knee, and be labeled a racist and devoured by the left.
2. Do nothing, and lose MILLIONS of dollars.

This is your bed, NFL. You shit the bed when you refused to nip this behavior in the bud, and now you have to sleep in your stink. You let ONE FOOL start this trend. A bad player, at that. A guy who isn't even employed anymore. Ha. Ha. HA.

Are you retarded? America didn't exist when British troops were fighting in the Americas. The defeat of the British is what created America. And Japanese soldiers weren't on US soil. It was just a few kamikaze bombers who did an attack.

Seriously, are you completely stupid? Are you a Trump shill? Are you 12yo? Have you never read a book? Do you just come here because you can get away with being a retard without facing consequences?

KLANGZ

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL
NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL$

>America didn't exist when British troops were fighting in the Americas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812
>And Japanese soldiers weren't on US soil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleutian_Islands_Campaign

I'm boycotting NFL never watched basketball anyways tho

Only have free time for one weekend sport (to get away from family mostly) and nascar is way better anyways even tho I'm a northerner

Tennis is our true sport. It requires intelligence, gracefulness, class, artistry, and physical ability.

>british troops didn't fight on american soil when America was a country!
war of 1812.
>japs were never on U.S. soil!
Aleutian Islands.
Nigger.

NIGGEREGG NIGGEREGG NIGGEREGG NIGGEREGG NIGGEREGG NIGGEREGG NIGGEREGG NIGGEREGG

RACEWAR
A
C
E
W
A
R