It's finally over, Trump lost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Js7aktU5ZtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How will flumdlpfff ever recover?????

DARONWALD BLOMPFH IS FINISHED

This is usually what the media/left does as it becomes clear they are getting BTFO

lol nice vpn

yes, shareblue gets the big cheques in times of trouble.

niggers are going to have to kneel forever now. that means they will be disrespecting the national anthem and the country forever. how do you think that is going to look to normal people?

"why are young male negros, accounting for 4% of the population responsible for nearly half the crime!"

this "conversation" doesn't end well for the future of his party.

>he wanted a conversation

He's absolutely right, now everyone's talking about the players protesting. They wanted controversy and publicity and they got it, GG multi-millionaire nigs

Then again, losing is winning to leftists now.

It's not the discussion that they want to have, so how does he win? Of the money dries up and the NFL goes bankrupt who wins?

VPN!

Oh folha de merda, vai chamar vpn à puta da tua mãe, isto é portugal, caralho!

It's funny because Kaep would have a better chance at being employed by being a politician than being a football player.

facts be racisss nigga

#WhileYou’reDownThere

Is Portugal such a boring and irrelevant place that you must obsess yourself with American handegg and its nignog virtue signaling?

Is it me, or do these people locking arms together look kinda like a wall?

no, he wants a job according to Talcum X, and he is still unemployed as of week 3

Glompf won

Is if there has not been a conversation about race in all forms of American media on a daily basis for the past ten years.

The Tennessee Church Shooter, Emanuel Kidega Samson supports taking a knee. The NFL just lost.

>I want a conversation
>Sure, we thought this might be awkward but thanks for understanding. Lets renegotiate your contract...

Who the fuck is Colin Kapernick?

Literally all that's ever talked about. Somehow we need more melanin coffee talk.

>"alright guys, I won now, we can stop, everything go back to normal with me as the winner, okay?"
>"guys?"
>smash cut to shot of kaepernick standing on a street corner in the rain wearing nothing but a barrel

Winning is for the priviliged. The revolution never ends.

this conversation he's getting is politicizing even the most card-carrying normie fucks on facebook
like 55 year olds who post the american flag and type in all caps are now getting hit with fbi crime stats and it's actually making me uncomfortable even though it's exactly what i want to have happen

He has even gotten Kobe triggered...seriously guys we cant let this guy have the nuclear codes.

Seriously, they put that he wanted a conversation about race in America.

For the last 10-15 years I haven't had a fucking week go by without someone claiming someone wants a conversation about race. No the fuck they don't. They want to bitch about life not being perfect.

>Trump lost
way to miss the bus

#LookAtThisTrumpMicroPeen
#IPaid35DollarsForThisHatFromChina
#ISaidDownThereButActuallyYouAreWitnessingTrumpSupportersFromTheMoralHighground

PYRRHIC VICTORY
BABALITY
JUSTIN TRUDEAU WINS

A shitty quarterback who was about to get cut from the San Francisco 49'ers and needed a way to keep his gibs, so he started kneeling during the national anthem and saying he was protesting police brutality.

He was raised by white foster parents after his black parents didn't give a fuck enough about him to raise him.

colin "black jesus peace1love" kaepernick

One player, Peanut Tillman, is now an FBI agent, pending security clearance/background.

Every kneeler will flunk background and never work for FBI, CIA, DoJ.

And Peanut Tillman did more for his community than any kneeler.

Pretty much confirms that rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. City people all voted for Hillary.

>blackballed from industry
>won

woah is this the power of colin kaepernick?

Kneel for today's killer negro.

In the middle of his shooting spree in a white church, this retarded nigger panicked and shot himself in the leg when a white man confrnted him face to face

Ungrateful deadshit swine.
They get paid millions to play a game professionally.
They then spit on the country that made their lifestyle a reality.
This is galling, but the optics of this are fucking fantastic.
Trump didn't lose anything.
He just made entitled, privileged niggers show how much they hate their country.
Brilliant.

mission successful back to base

First time I've laughed at this meme

Drudge is going all in with the NFL links

Sad!

stop giving this shit attention
youre all fucking retards for watching niggers collide

Fro-bee's bullshit thinking pose is hilarious.

>Oh shit we look like the unpatriotic commies we are
>quick, declare victory

won what exactly? being unemployable for the rest of his life? no team wants his shit and no honest employer of a 9-5 will either. he's a shitshow.

So these are professional eggnig ballers and you guys can't find any sexual accusations to bring against them to slander them?

Unless he writes a book and gets a PAC to buy it, yeah, he'll be broke in 5 years max

Niggers are so stupid. They catch the biggest break ever by being a millionaire football player and they ruin it by pissing off the white audience that pays them.

No the country loses and the nfl loses.
The republicans win mostly Trump because this is popular with their base.

>watching the athletic Jew in 2017

They can only do this shit because professional sports is a billion dollar business. Just stop giving them money.

>CNN headlines kneeling niggers on front page
>No mention of the nigger shooting a church

Rlly makes you think

If people vote for your enemy, you win.

It's kind of funny watching the MSM go nuts trying to paint this as a victory. You could tell on FOX pre-game and cut away segments that these anchors knew the NFL fucked up. I think they realized they just jumped the shark and are desperately trying to control the narrative and save their asses from a dramatic viewership decline.

Dotard Blumpffff btfo!

So, I don't want handegg, so I have no idea what all this kneeling crap is about. Did some new dindu get shot or something?

58D NOG CHESS!!
BLACK PIECES ONLY!

Mulatto Nigger
Abandoned by Nigger father before birth
Mother gave him up for adoption because who the fuck wants a Nigger kid

Adopted and raised by Liberal Whites and raised in luxury

like the slaves remembering their place

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL

I'm boycotting

Lost what ?

good to know ?

the NFL will have record viewership since people want to see the drama that these players are making.

Kap got a job?

>Nfl ratings continue to slide. People are already burning nfl merchandise and walking out of games.

Yah sounds like they are winning

Literally nobody is talking about race or justice. Everyone who isn't a brainwashed leftists thinks these guys are all disrespectful niggers.

How will we ever recover?

>bread and circuses fail
>whites begin getting involved in politics more
>leftists btfo forever

and Kekpernick is pretty obviously losing this "conversation" so is it still true that he's won?

Lol, niggers don't want a conversation, they just want to repeatedly tell whites everything is their fault

>gawker-tier tounging of nigger anuses
Fuck kikes and their nigger pets. Daily reminder to crank up pressure on RINO traitors to help the President and hang traitors like Rice, DWS, King Nigger, and the Clintons

No it won't you liberal fag, people are turning off in droves

As the stadiums start having more seats unfilled and much less viewership... the ultimate sign of victory for these guys, money, will have them dancing on coals to try and get their viewers back.
No real winners, but the NFL will definitely lose.

Weren't they already talking about it when it first started.

Any pics of today's attendances?

The real effects of this will be seen next year.
Most people have their tickets and plans to go already for this season and they're not going to throw that away.

You mean screaming about since Obama years

>The Guardian
>doesnt realize NFL viewership ratings are tanking because of pandering to SJWs

Only fucking Liberals are stupid enough to watch for that. Then they will get bored and do something else. Many posts on FB mentioned cancelling NFL Sunday Ticket.

The NFL tried to jew the jew. That's the only reason any of this shit is happening. They sold a faulty product for 4 decades and at a premium rate. Monday Night Football has never turned a profit yet it is regarded as the crown jewel of broadcasting. That is bad business, when your product is already shit and a must-have. The knives have been out for the NFL for a long time and they are not big and bad enough to stave off execution indefinitely. They're a comic shit show and deserve everything they get.

kek, that pic's actually pretty funny

Saw an article that the Rams/49ers game last week actually sold out, despite pictures showing half empty stadium. They claim almost all 60K tickets were sold, of course they don't mention StubHub or other resellers could have easily bought all the tickets to sell later. Of course that makes them money, but could get resellers to think against before trying to make money that way.

Would like to see stadiums today.

youtu.be/Js7aktU5ZtU

literal proof of why they hate cops and nfl stars saying "fuck the law"

lol, libcucks think they're winning all the time meanwhile back in reality they're pathetic losers who no one agrees with

So Trump made a bunch of niggers bow down to him with reverse psychology.
Yall got played

PORTUGAAAAAAAAAL CRLH

I still remember the fucking sneaky shit about that 4th cover. Remember how the times M makes it look like he has horns?

Just let them loose a couple more. Then we can call a constitutional convention and railroad conservative amendments and there is jack shit they can do about it.

>Actually having to talk an rationalize things now instead of acting like chimps
Nope they got tricked by Trump's 4D chess once again. Now that people will hear out BLM's BS, they get even more redpilled.

If Kaepernick won, then why is he still a loser?

If they were selling seats for $15 bucks, I would not put it past a team to buy the damn things themselves or simply donate them and declare they sold out.

>when meme magic comes thru

This is definitely the best timeline

It really hurting the boomers

This

I too am a fan of Xrime Xinister Trudeau's philosophy

Yea, let me just shit those out for you.

So it's bringing attention to the fact they are protesting absolutely nothing but their own ignorance.

Yeah for this week. It's all down hill from here faggot