Almonds activation thread

Why was the devil among the crowd of Jews in the Passion of the Christ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ_Lvf5Ic7A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LoMDDQVI06E
youtube.com/watch?v=EVY4Whayw0s
youtu.be/_-W2oiAXjR0
youtu.be/vBecM3CQVD8
jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-message/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why wouldn’t he be there among (((their))) day of victory?

Jews are literally devil worshippers. Of course he would be there in person.

Quick rundown

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ_Lvf5Ic7A

Because Jews (especially high level Jews) are Satanists:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LoMDDQVI06E

wtf is that ugly babby thing?

Jews are Satanists. I thought everyone knew this.

Anti Christ

Hey come on some people are just different that's not very nice.

To juxtapose how Satan is treating his son, the antichrist - and how God is treating His son, the Christ. A mockery, of sorts.

Satan still gets BTFO.

It represents the children of humanity is in Satans hands because they chose to release the murderer, thief and bandit Barabbas instead of Jesus Christ who was convicted of blasphemy (hate speech). The same is happening today where murderers are considered victims while innocent people are persecuted when they speak the truth.

Jesus Christ is the final solution to these devils and demons.

Then how come God let satan get away with everything?

it's all part of the plan, user, all part of the plan

>"I was only pretending to be retarded" -God

Its obvious a alien with evil inclination in the sense of adapting to the human psychology but only acts as observant being, like analysing in real time the human social interaction

God is the ultimate troll. He created all of existence just to fuck with us.

Because as with the jews the gift that they give can never be repaid. You are forever trapped as their slave. No matter how much you sacrifice to them it will never be enough. This is described in the old testament, the jews just kept inventing new laws and sins which kept people trapped in an endless cycle of sin and sacrifices (to the priests).

To end this trickery once and for all Jesus had to become the perfect sacrifice that the jews and Satan couldn't deny and would free humanity from their grasp.

As long as you have Jesus Christ, the devil, jews, muslims, marxists and every other authoritarian has no power over your life. All you have to do is described in the ten commandments. The ten commandments are not laws, they are your god given rights. Nobody has the right to lust for your riches, women or nation. Those who claim you have to sacrifice to their god or pay taxes to achieve salvation and be considered a good person, is a liar.

Making fun of Jesus because he didn't take him up in the desert. Honestly. Would have taken the whole kingdoms of the earth thing.

>Honestly. Would have taken the whole kingdoms of the earth thing.
He's literally the son of God though apparently. Like fuck kingdoms of the Earth he has the entire universe

I like this

Satan's son's name is mammon and he's a little bastard

anyone else notice that 37 years after the heretical killing of Jesus, that the Jews were banished from Judea?

>really makes me think

I just watched this.

One question.
What did he do wrong? I mean the Satan thing.

And Jesus was born at the birth of the roman empire, when the first emperor Augustus proclaimed that the entire world would be taxed. (globalism). Jesus Christ was sentenced to death by the globalists and their religious extremists for blasphemy. (hate speech)

Is it legal to believe this in Sweden?

Muhammed peace be upon him

no, its considered hate speech to believe that Jesus Christ liberates me from any sin or white guilt or privilege or that I can get into heaven without seeking out and decapitating every sinner I can find in the name of muhammed the most holy denier of Jesus Christ.

How exactly he got BTFO?

I'm not a satanist btw just being curious.
The Satan thing is obviously other-worldly and somehow managed to troll all of them without even being there present as another living human being.

You're the only one who is retarded here user.

Christ had a vision that he'd be killed and rise again after three days.

Satan thought he was winning when Christ was being killed. He didn't know he was playing into a trap for Christ to rise again and be immortal.

According to whom? Mammon is not linked to Satan as his son anywhere I can find, if he's linked to Satan it's as one of the demons of hell. Mammon was a generic "god of greed" in the ancient world. I don't recall the child being named Mammon in the movie and can't find any reference to it. Got any cites?

What did Satan do wrong? He think his world view is the superior one and he is challenging God. We've seen what world Satan wants to create, it's been revealed. The transgender, borderless, fag, multicultural cancer is Satan's desire for the world. God's world is the one with tradition and values and goodness (the sort of 1950s America we romanticize) where you're happy to be alive and be a respectful and good person. Satan likes tricks and misery and convincing 5 year old boys to chop their weiners off because Satan hates anything that's natural.

Taking on God. He was a useful idiot for God to test his Son, and through him, humanity. He always fails when he directly confronts God. Even God's agents can drive him away, through exorcism.

If you believe in any of it. I don't, but I'm casually interested in Christian mythology, as I am mythology of all cultures, like Norse, or Greek, or Egyptian. The Christian God is more powerful than Satan, has to be, for all of it to work. If Satan can win, then what's the point of worship? If God can't protect you from him, then why bother? "Satan" is a construct the later church invented to scare and guilt practitioners, and inserted into the Bible later on.

Satan is limitless in his oppression and he steps right over every border and boundary and gets up in your face and becomes your best friend whether you want to or not because tolerance is a virtue and acceptance of Satan is the height of tolerance.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVY4Whayw0s

Jesus Christ liberates you from religious and ideological extremism that allows authoritarians to tell you how much to sacrifice and who to kill to achieve salvation. We went from human sacrifice to freedom from religion thanks to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was killed by religious extremists and the government who wanted to continue using religion to control people, tax them and own them through religious sins.

Atheism doesn't protect you from authoritarians who want to dictate what is morally good and then take everything you have because of "privilege". With Christianity you have the ten commandments and salvation through Jesus Christ. The ten commandments are nationalistic and libertarian in nature and thanks to Jesus Christ nobody can force their religious dogma on you.

The Catholics did for a long time but that's also why they didn't allow people to read the bible for themselves to find out what the bible really said. Liberalism and humanism grew out of the church once the printing press allowed every person to own and read the bible for themselves and the truth could no longer be controlled by the priesthood. That's when the governments started abandoning the bible in favor of political ideologies spread through mass media instead of using religion for control. The mass media priesthood worked all the way until we got the internet which again liberated the truth from their controlled mass media. Like the jewish extremists killed Jesus and the Catholics hid the truth again we have the governments trying to murder free speech on the internet and control it through new institutions of control such as Facebook, twitter and Youtube with added censorship and banned heretical topics which aren't allowed to be discussed or criticized.

I get the hate for the natural world because he hates God.
Is he bounded to God or something?
This Satan thing is obviously a powerful other-worldly being so it all seems like a waste of time.

youtu.be/_-W2oiAXjR0

Because it's Zionist Jews that favor themselves in Government and subvert other nations for themselves.

Satan is a guy who has daddy issues and got kicked out of his comfy room for being a jealous cunt when the superior creation, man, was completed.

The bad part is that satan was GOD's favorite kid so he never got rid of him and never will, he just sent him to the NEET basement where he influences mankind into taking the degeneracy route.

Since humans were created in GOD's image he expects everyone to git gud or die trying, no excuses, and he sends failures to live with his autistic first child.

>tolerance is a virtue and acceptance of Satan is the height of virtue

This is how Satan would word things, yes. However, if the Holy Spirit is with you, these sorts of persuasions won't work on you.

Satan - "Let the Barbarian horde into your nation, goy! Be tolerant of those that want to kill you!"

God - "Build your walls. Keep the degenerates out of your nation."

Satan is basically the ultimate virtue-signaler.

Finally a description I can understand and relate to.
Thank you.

>tfw Satan is a basement dwelling NEET shit-posting the universe into decay.

You didn't answer the question.
That's total waste of time for such an intelligent,powerful being even if you are trapped by God.
And you're implying Satan is not allowed to have character development at all.

But isn't the ten commandments the Old Covenant, and Christ the new?

He's just one of God's angels and that ended up going rogue. He probably saw God burning some gays one day, and thought "Man, that's not right."

love this post cocaine bro

Because Mel has been Sup Forums since before Sup Forums existed.

>(((their))) day of victory
>The day Jesus resurrected and overcame hell to give everyone a chance to be saved
It was a major defeat.

>Christ resurrected the same day he was crucified

Because the world now belongs to the prince of darkness, Brazilbro. He gave it to him to do what he wishes until he returns. Why do you think the world is more fucked up than it was? Satan is on spiritual overload trying to drag as much people in as possible to degeneracy until Jesus' return.

He just thinks his world view is superior to God (an arrogant stance), he doesn't understand why God does some of the things he does so he challenges him instead of trying to humble himself and attempt to understand. Devil is pro-fag, pro-degeneracy, pro everything that is considered wicked in Christianity. He doesn't understand that there is a reason we have rules and have to uphold things to standards.

Happened 3 days later. But yeah, they didn't realize they messed up forever.

Because if they didn't put him in, all you altcucks would be complaining about: "muh no white cis males in this movie, boycott now"

>3 days later

This HuWhite Nigga reminds me of Baal leaving the asylum.

Ruined the movie for me.

Its in the rolling stones song

youtu.be/vBecM3CQVD8

Who is this one righteous Swede that stands among us? The truth an conviction he speaks with are rare and glorious things in these days.

Birds of a feather flock together.

>Who killed the Kennedy's,When after all It was you and me

Thats like asking why are there black feathers on a crow.

Hell actually get a result though. There is a path through it.

Revelation 3:9

>Swedish
>being Christian
wew

Because Christ was the example of the perfect life on earth. Hes what you are supposed to try and be. Also dont kill yourself the bible sets its examples in the most extreme versions.

Sacrificing your life by using it to build a family and f a future is a better description.

Wow! I finally see! That explains it quite well.

Thanks! God Bless you brother!

What did God mean by this?

This is possible one of the better descriptions I've ever heard. Maybe not 100% accurate, but it gives one an image. Satan even once in a while is allowed up to get his tendies, but one day, that day of judgement will come, and there will be no more tendies, and everyone who sided with Satan is going to have to endure being stuck in the basement while he throws the mother of all fits.

Character development is for 'characters'. Satan is a 'person', people don't tend to develop unless they are forced to. Humans are forced to develop by the fact that their parents age and they are forced to replace their parents. Satan doesn't really have to develop much as very little challenges him and the one thing we know he can't beat cannot being adapted to.

but we are talking about a story here that's sorta suspended in time the way you guys always talk about it
some of these main characters are being described very simplistic,human like

Why is the devil with the synagogue of Satan?

Righteous Swede, your words and perspective here has helped to rekindle the fire of my faith. I wish I had some way to thank you or even know who you are. In lieu of that you will simply know you helped bring one man closer to God. Thank you and may peace be with you.

There's this fear of being overly specific because we lack the perspective to describe precise motivations and personal understanding. Overly personifying runs that risk of basically lowering a higher being down to your level, usually creating this idol in your own idealized image, and then worshiping THAT as 'my god' (one of the reasons why pride is the most dangerous of sins.)

It's useful and true to note that we share attributes with God, (being made in their image after all) but saying that God say, likes tea and thinks coffee is for fags is assuming a lot about someone we can't just go knock on the door of and ask, and also doesn't like us spreading false rumors about. So usually one veers on the side of safety to avoid lying about God.

So they cast a really wicked look baby (jewish mutt perhaps) or is it a puppet? CG overlay?

Very well put...but if you reap the benefits of living in a first world nation with that type a govt that keeps it working preperly, you should pay taxes

Pastor user.

Yes, the Swede certainly has a way with words.

No it is because there is no Devil nor God, just the Annunaki; The aliens who have created us to suffer which is a low frequency energy that they feed on. Hopefully those of us that want to will learn to be freed from them soon

That's an understatement. This Swede has a gift. It is my sincere hope he knows this and tries to share his words with as many people as he can. If this Swede had a church I would join it. I would follow this Swede.

Ditto. May they remain humble and as well-spoken as now.

Sweden bro, where do you begin with the Bible? And how do you make contact with Jesus?

All the damage Satan has ever done is temporary and completely reversible. Even the innocent deaths he has caused are all reversible.

He challenged God for his sovereignty over Earth, the angels, and humanity. HE wanted to be God. He slandered God's reputation by accusing God of being a liar and hiding something from them. He lied.

That's the original sins of him. It was Satan's idea for the angels to commit beastiality by becoming human and having sex with women. God had to destroy those abominable hybrids those demons called "kids." It was Satan's idea for pedophilia and homosexuality and God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. It was Satan's idea for humans to child sacrifice their own children to himself through Moloch, Ashtoreth, Tammuz and other false gods. It was Satan's idea to kill every child of 2 years and under when Jesus was born to kill Jesus. Then it was Satan's idea to brutally torture Jesus slowly and painfully when he could have just hung him or decapitated him.

Basically, he is a sick, disgusting, and abominable creature beyond any moral depravity we could ever know. He thought all these things out ahead of time. He did nothing of this sort out of compulsion nor accident. He regrets nothing because to regret would mean to admit he was wrong. Satan will not admit he was wrong to the end.

I second this. I believe he has a purpose and we are witnessing it. I left church and have struggled with faith for years but what I have just been reading moved me. It's as if I have read the words of someone truly at one with the spirit and it gives hollow words depth. I'd also like to say that this thread has been surprisingly good for all parties involved and the most insightful one I've seen in ages. Regardless if you believe or not thank you guys for showing up here and revealing there is still thoughtful insight to be had here.

Correct, Christ is now our law. The 10 commandments hang upon the two laws he gave us: Love your Neighbor and Love God.

I don't think he knows what he's talking about. He's confusing Jehovah with Odin.

How do you make contact with Jesus? You don't. Jesus is the mediator for mankind. You make contact to his father THROUGH Jesus.

Here's a summary of the entire Bible.

jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-message/

Has Andrew Anglin got a new girlfriend?

Other that the awe I don't really have proper words to describe the feeling of coming to a thread I thought was going to be nothing shitposts and leaving with the love of Jesus Christ in my heart. I have fallen so far. I have mocked the church and Christ himself. For a time I renounced God and stopped believing all together. Still though after all these years and through the words of this wonderful Swede that I will never know I felt something I never expected to feel again. I have a lot to process but feel my life may have just changed in a profound way.

Why thank you very much, based Swede-I do believe my reading material for the next while has just been decided upon thanks to your posts. Stay strong and good luck.

He was with his people.

I vehemently disagree with most of your sect's theology Jehovah's Witness.

However, I will say this. When my mom had stage IV cancer, and was hairless and disfigured from the chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgeries, one of your sisters would come by every week to visit my mother at her home. Initially it was to try and convert my mother. However, that woman didn't try anymore after the first visit. She simply sat with my mother and talked: treated her like a human being when everyone else wouldn't.

Though I disagree with your theology, I respect that about you all. You are willing to live your faith.

I laughed out loud for real. Have a (You).

Might activate someone's almonds to find out molock, or some shit like that, was one of the names for angels used in the Kaballah

How can america become a religious and non-degenerate society again Sup Forums?

how could you tell the difference?

just a coincidence, don't worry about it

Interesting trips

I don't think it can.

Leaf, I want you to take a moment to think about the sheer stupidity of what you just said in its full range of idiocy

That movie was bad...

Fun fact: people are swayed not by reason or proof, but by emotion. This is why even the greatest speaker, Jesus, could not convince (((them))) of anything (the lesser masses sure, but not their learned leaders).
What would you say it is about your personal sect or belief system that makes you so emotionally attached to it?

Never saw this movie but I was wondering about this baby thing.

>look for what baby symbolizes
>Gibson: It was literally 2spoopy not to put into the movie

What a hack.

Looks like kid version of Martin Schulz

We're all powerful otherworldly beings and Satan wants to drag as many of those down with him as possible. However I'll say, with countless billions going to perdition, really a vast majority of humanity, his contingency plan seems to be quite the success.

you idiot he is speaking ironically on behalf of the Swedish state

he was there to taunt Jesus and try to prevent him from getting crucified