Bongs Redpill Me On This Man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not good enough

Isn't he the head vampire?

bloody good chap

Bump. Millennial Woes made me aware of him. He's an uberBong that's sorely needed, so dar as I can tell.

How so? All I know was that he's a Brexiteer and has the accent all Brits should have.

I just saw a video of him yesterday talking about classes on that Ali g show, don't know who he is or why the video was recommended to me thougg.

He's a wealthy traditionalist Catholic.

2/3 aint bad

he has conservative traditional values and because he is a lovable caricature of an aristocrat and incredibly well connected to the establishment, he is actually allowed to express his views without being shouted down by the leftist morons.

>Catholic

Even though he is a catholic I'd still have him as PM tbqh

Media will counter signal the fuck out of him though so it isn't gonna happen

How possible for him is it to become PM, realistically?

Sadly he's a Papist, but that's about my only criticism of him.

He's very, very switched on. His skill as an orator is unmatched in Parliament.

He's not held any high office and seems welded to the back benches.

Personally I don't think the public care that he's richer than certain countries. His big problem going forward is that the Tory party only gives a shot to those who have held a position before. He hasn't.

Yo this made me kekle madly, well done

Possible Trump-esque move though? Although he'd need a strong backing presumably.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg

Trump was the end product of about 25 years of failed American politics. Mogg can't take that approach. He is a career politician and will need to hold high office before the various hatchet men and selectors in Tory HQ back him for the top job.

Brexit decides everything. A reshuffle is inevitable after it, which whoever the PM is (it will be David Davis or Boris Johnson) will make appointments. If he gets something good then, with no poison, like defence for example then he's set. Health or Education could ruin him. Others are waiting to be Foreign Secretary. Defence could be his springboard. No wars on but an important job, without the potential for career ending scandal. Portillo was being prepped in the same way.

How is he Catholic I don't understand, is it family tradition or did he convert? Can't find this info online

For that to happen he would need the support of around half the MPs in the party, and then have to be voted in by the membership. Whilst many party members like him, and agree with him, they don't believe that he is electable (as in at a general election).

Anglo Catholic. Family never converted in the past and kept it private until it became legal. There's a few still around, but they're the minority among English Catholics with most being of Irish descent.

Ampleforth is a good example if you want to find more about them. Usually minor aristocrats. They're nice enough but they're often self segregating from particular circles.

based. and redpilled on the jq

As far as I'm aware he is Catholic by family tradition

I can't wait for May to die but I have no idea who will really replace her, can't see Davis in it myself, he is too much of a divisive figure and his current job will likely scupper him amongst the screeching metropolitan voters.

How so?

Jewish Shill

Very informative. Thanks bongs.