What's Trump aim?

Why did he take such a controversial stance, that tackling and hard hits are preferable when the damage it does to players is so undeniable?

Why would he take a stance that is bound to draw so much shock? He's not stupid. He obviously wanted people to sperg out. But why? What's there to gain?

What's shocking about standing up for the US? This is the kind of thing that won him the election. The people are thirsty for it to continue.

I understand that part of his comments--that these idiots kneeling are ungrateful and disrespectful to the country that makes them wealthy and influential. What I don't get is his being essentially pro-concussion.

Bump

>I understand that part of his comments--that these idiots kneeling are ungrateful and disrespectful to the country that makes them wealthy and influential. What I don't get is his being essentially pro-concussion.
Life is dangerous, so what? Outlaw dangerous things? Fuck off. Grown men can decide to risk their bodies if they want.

That's not the point. I'm wondering why he would vocalize such a controversial stance. Seems obvious that anyone taking that stance is wanting to draw outrage. Why?

And to think, if Trump took this guy's advice he wouldn't be President.

>controversial stance
I mean, going against political correctness will always seem controversial to cuckolds. Point is that what cucks think doesn't matter. They are to be wiped out. And Trump was elected to help catalyze that process.

He tricked them. Bowing is an act of submission, and by getting libtards to bow to him, they unknowingly admit defeat. So many levels of 5000 dimension tic tac toe.

You don't understand normies user because your probably live in the Acela belt or the Left Coast. Kneeling in front of the flag is controversial user, not the other way around. The fact that you don't understand means that your understanding of Americans is fucking pitiful.

>take a stance that is popular with this supporters
>Takes a stance that is pro-nation state
>Gets leftist to bend the knee to him. Subconsciously this is going to mind fuck them lefties.

Is that a Jojo's reference?

just like last time, you don't get it. you are incabable of understanding how the man thinks. if you would read his fucking book you wouldn't have a problem with any of this

Completely distracts the media from the failure to repeal Obamacare again to a subject that if they win, they lose.

I don't have any problem with it. I'm just trying to understand the end-game. The one particular aspect of his comments that doesn't make sense. Again, I get the stance against kneeling. I just don't get the stance of being pro-concussion. It doesn't make sense why he would take that stance, knowing that objectively it's absurd.

His stances are normal. If you think he has done anything controversial you have successfully been programmed.

>getting cucked by Norks
>Mueller twisting screws on Manafort
>Kushner got caught with private email

He's trying to deflect

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word "controversial." The controversy is part of the strategy. That much is obvious. I'm trying to figure out that particular aspect that is far less logical/apparent.

Can you please grow up and fucking realize that most Americans are retarded Janes and Joes that go to work in a fucking factory or drive a truck.

His message is not. for. you.

He's hoping that you realize he's a good choice on your fucking own and not think too much about this stupid shit.

>Kurshner's private email

That's it. I hadn't heard that. I knew there was something more to this. Makes perfect sense now. Thanks user.