It's only one cup a day senpai

>it's only one cup a day senpai
>I can quitt whenever I want
How do we beat the caffeine jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/how-coffee-makes-you-live-longer
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2013/07/drinking-coffee-may-reduce-risk-of-suicide-by-50/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking love my coffee. Two cups in the morning with heavy cream. I stop all caffeine intake before noon.
Coffee helps keep me regular. I get a nice load out in the morning before I shower and my day is set.
You leave my coffee alone.

You are a weak retard.

>coffee helps keep me regular
>needs it to remain normal
haha, kys

I have bipolar with very bad depressive swings that usually have paralysis and narcolepsy style symptoms. Drinking just one coffee in the morning almost completely fixes this, high school was hell though, no one gives a fuck if you're mentally ill and a white boy in lefty places. I was a even bullied by the teachers.

I used to drink like six or more cups a day. Usually only drink one or two now. Probably because I got old.

the fuck man

>drink 3 cups
>feel exactly the same
do i need to be addicted to get anything out of it?

Step one. Start waking up earlier.

you are addicted now friend

that was the first time i've had coffee. you can't get addicted to anything after one time.

>>I can quitt whenever I want
My friends say I'm addicted to brake fluid.
I'm not addicted. I can stop any time I want.

Why?

Not true.

I too love coffee, but drink it all day with every meal and not only when I wake up. I just love the taste. I like it with just milk, no sugar.
I don't even care about the caffeine, but my body has probably become somewhat dependent on it since I failed to drink it one morning and had a headache later on.

OP is just a faggot who either drinks soda or worse, those shitty energy drinks.

>he's addicted to drinking ethiopian shit beans while enjoying a rolled tube of native american cancer leaf

example?

>I can quit whenever I want
alright, kid.

decaff exists

an englishman not drinking tea. tsk tsk.

Tbh sometimes I drink decaff in the evening because I enjoy the taste so much.

There's nothing better than some coffee to go with your dessert or something. Man I love coffee.

I remember i just came home from Indonesia after learning about the bad effects of caffeine. I had two kilos of Kopi Luwak with me, the worlds most expensive coffee. It just sat there until the date expired. Threw it away.

Coffee in the UK is atrocious, Costa is just nasty dark brown sludge, almost as bad as Starbucks

What about tea?
I've never drank coffee but I drink tea daily.

always drink at a local roaster's shop if you can

Is this about the whole 'tea' thing?
Christ dude it was hundreds of years ago get over it.

coffee is good for you. it decreases risk for major killers diabetes and several forms of cancer.

should have gone with a shot of cement, softcock

No, it is full of xenoestrogens and raises your cortisol levels.

i drink 10 - 15 coffees per day and usually smoke a cig with every other coffee, ama.
i am still not addicted to caffeine or nicotine.

Anyone who puts sugar and/or any kind of dairy in their coffee is a weak manlet that gives nothing but statistics for the 'coffee is bad for you' jew. These are also the ingredients that keeps one addicted, and even ends up doing the opposite of caffeine's purpose.

it raises anxiety levels too, maybe thats what the elevated cortisol leads to

take a day off.

black coffee stains your teeth

>twp shots of espresso
>melted 70% dark chocolate
>steamed milk shaken in a mason jar until its nice and dense bubbles
Every morning. Every afternoon. Every evening.
Still not addicted.

Yes, and high cortisol also inhibits testosterone.

So brush your teeth you savage.

>t. addict
you have the discipline and self control of a crack whore

>Still not addicted.
What would happen if you didn't have your rainbow coffee for a whole day?

starbucks and coffee shops are like the ultimate jew
even store bought grounds have that filler jew in them
>t. whole bean master race

Last week I forgot to buy coffee beans at the grocery store and I simply didn't drink coffee for a week. Just drank more water during the day. I don't get headaches or anything when I go without, don't drink any sugary drinks either.

I haven't ever drank coffee, but I was about to because I want to start waking up earlier.

I was wondering if there was anyone in the thread who wakes up early and doesn't drink coffee. Any tips on how to wake up around ~4am? I've been doing 5:30am for the past few weeks, but I can't seem to bring it down to 4am.

ok looks like you can comptrol yourself

The only thing youre addicted to is cock

Eating pussy gives you throat cancer, that doesn't stop people from doing it.

1) expense (especially when you're on the go but can't stand to miss your dose)
2) dependency (headaches, depression, brain fog whenever you miss a cup)
3) insomnia
4) anxiety
5) dehydration
6) vitamin and mineral deficiencies from blocking absorption
7) mineral deficiencies from increasing excretion

you could try afternoon naps?

a good black coffee with a donut or whatever is heaven

He means his shit.

why do you want to wake up at 4am comrade?

It helps me focus better at work. I went without for months and I wasn't as good at my job.

>How do we beat the caffeine
Why do we want to?

>1) expense (especially when you're on the go but can't stand to miss your dose)
Literally only a problem if youre poor.
>2) dependency (headaches, depression, brain fog whenever you miss a cup)
Only a problem if youre a beta "male"
>3) insomnia
So dont drink coffee before bed and it isnt a problem.
>4) anxiety
Lol wut
>5) dehydration
Balance it out with water through the rest of your day
>6) vitamin and mineral deficiencies from blocking absorption
Multivitamin before bed. You dont even need that if your diet isnt utter shit.
>7) mineral deficiencies from increasing excretion
[SEE ABOVE]

Everyone has a different tolerance, different roasts will have different caffeine content as well. Don't expect to get any useful into from this thread though.

get a wind up alarm clock or any type of alarm clock you have to set each night before you go to sleep
are you retarded or something

I'm entirely hetero. I just like nicer things in life.

Don't rely on caffeine to make yourself more alert, you need to adjust your circadian rhythm by falling asleep sooner. The best thing you can do to wake up early is go to bed early, and the best way to sleep early is to make it a ritual. Do the whole putting pajamas on, brushing your teeth, and relaxing into slumber thing, and make a point of sticking with it. Your body will get used to the routine and you'll start getting tired around that time, and your body will get used to waking up naturally earlier in the morning.

>Eating pussy gives you throat cancer,
Does it? I've never heard of this being a risk factor apart from HPV.

8) tooth staining
9) bad taste in your mouth
10) bad breath
11) bowel irregularity (which can lead to long-term problems such as hemorrhoids and anal leakage)
12) neurosis
13) the time and inconvenience to drink it
14) bad habits formed killing time while drinking coffee

Because I am going to university and the only time I can be aabsolutely alone and get shit done is in the morning.

I'm grasping at straws at this point, so I might try that. Just a quick 30 minute nap. I know that once I go a week without snoozing then my sleep would be set in stone.

No one can toughen up through sleep attacks and paralytic lethargy, your sociopathy is noted and take this as a reminder that you're easily a greater drain and have a worse mental illness than I do. The "warrior gene" people need to be purged. You need to be purged.

Repeatedly doing something that benefits you is not an addiction.

>what is Heroin?

>only betas get dependent on drugs
wow I wish i was a chad

Caffeine is a nootropic, like meth.

t. broscientist

Coffee is the whitest "addictive" drug ever. You can drink coffee for years, quit, and not have any withdrawal symptoms.

>Because I am going to university and the only time I can be aabsolutely alone and get shit done is in the morning.
i just went nocturnal, but it's not recommended

jew, you've a lot to learn about deception. i look forward to wrestling with you again when you've learned a few lessons.

Wow, I never looked at it like that. That will definitely work.

I do all that, and it works when I wake up at 5:30am. The problem is that when I change the times (8pm-4am instead of 9pm-5am) it doesn't work at all and I can't adjust. It always fails after a few days. It's like I hit a barrier and there's something I am doing that is keeping me from beinf able to save that one hour.

you watched too much DARE shit as a kid

Zero doubt that you are a kissless fag.

I was getting heart palpitations for a while and it was really fucking with my life. I went to the doctor, got blood tests, wore a heart monitor, got xrays, and they couldn't find out what was wrong.

I decided to stop drinking coffee and haven't had any problems since. I was only drinking 3 cups a day, but I suppose that was too much for me.

may be ghosts in your bedroom who dont want you to wake up early or you might see them hanging around and being spooky

This, fuck me that user is worthless

Wrong! You might get a headache and feel tired for one or two days.
Stay away from coffee, it's a dangerous drug.

) expense (especially when you're on the go but can't stand to miss your dose)
>Literally only a problem if youre poor.
) dependency (headaches, depression, brain fog whenever you miss a cup)
>Only a problem if youre a beta "male"
Bullshit arguments. The vast majority of people are "poor" enough that such expenses count.

) insomnia
>So dont drink coffee before bed and it isnt a problem.
It's not that simple. If you quit early enough to get the caffeine entirely out of your system, you'll get withdrawal symptoms. If you don't, it tends to affect your sleep. Not just insomnia, but quality of sleep.

) anxiety
>Lol wut
Caffeine is a stimulant drug. It changes how your mind and emotions work. It will make you a less calm person.

) dehydration
>Balance it out with water through the rest of your day
That's one more thing to worry about. Now you're taking more water and toilet breaks. You're less in control of your bodily functions.

) vitamin and mineral deficiencies from blocking absorption
>Multivitamin before bed. You dont even need that if your diet isnt utter shit.
) mineral deficiencies from increasing excretion
>[SEE ABOVE]
It's not that simple. Absorption and retention are complex matters. Casually added supplements are often useless to prevent deficiency. Typically, the dose is wrong, it's not taken in combination with the right things, or in absence of the wrong things, etc.

Just fucking stop and drink water instead.

I was nocturnal prior to going to university, and I thought it would've worked. But when I got here I found that there were a TON of night people and no morning people. So the whole idea of being nocturnal to avoid people was lost, and the only option was to do 4am/5am-8am instead of 12am-4am.

>tfw drink coffee in the morning, an energy drink (sugarfree) around lunch and then sometimes another coffee around the evening

I'm cucked and will probably be dead before 50

Only coffee, if you call it that, I've had is a frappuchino when I got a gift card.

I've gone months without soda as well.

i live on caffeine, Atleast 2x Energy drinks + coffee a day;

I know exactly what it does to my body, but i genuinely think im suppressing the symptoms of a brain tumor with this intake, because often it feels like i'm drunk or high for hours and i've not had anything even remotely related to that sensation in weeks; and caffeine usually fixes this.

fuck off i like my liquids delicious,

I guess I am doomed to being an unproductive normie then.

Might as well become a ghost then.

>8) tooth staining
what the fuck is a toothbrush
>9) bad taste in your mouth
almost like some people enjoy coffee dumbfuck
>10) bad breath
what the fuck is a toothbrush? What is gum? what is mouthwash
>11) bowel irregularity (which can lead to long-term problems such as hemorrhoids and anal leakage)
drink coffee -> take shit oh wow so irregular. fuck youre stupid
>12) neurosis
what?
>13) the time and inconvenience to drink it
ITS ALMOST LIKE ITS ENJOYABLE OR SOMETHING
>14) bad habits formed killing time while drinking coffee
bad habits formed killing time while doing LITERALLY FUCKING ANYTHING

christ you're an idiot huh

see a doctor already

Stop drinking coffee.
Drink sips instead and get 200% of your daily vitamin B12 intake per can.

>mfw I enjoy my first sip of the day

desu i think sugarfree shit is worse than stuff with sugar in it. those sweeteners can't be good for you. If you really cant take the extra calories you shouldn't be drinking it in the first place.

>I can quit whenever I want
What's wrong with this statement? Coffee is very easy to quit.

under rated

>friend at work is tired every morning
>suggest drinking coffee
>he does
>one year later he drinks at least 8 cups of coffee a day

I don't get it. I've been drinking the shit since I was 12 but never felt the need to go so overboard. More than one cup a day fucks my stomach up.

some people get badly addicted to coffee, other people like myself enjoy the taste but have no noticeable effects from coffee (or other stimulants) and no withdrawal when stopping.

>The vast majority of people are "poor" enough that such expenses count.
maybe in your shit leaf country, but not in real countries.
> If you quit early enough to get the caffeine entirely out of your system, you'll get withdrawal symptoms.
Oh no, I might get a mild headache that goes away with a meal. Good thing I'm not a weak leaf to let something this minor affect me.
>If you don't, it tends to affect your sleep. Not just insomnia, but quality of sleep.
Again, dont drink coffee before bed
>Caffeine is a stimulant drug
And yet here you are trying to tell us something that makes you more focused and productive is a bad thing.
>That's one more thing to worry about. Now you're taking more water and toilet breaks. You're less in control of your bodily functions.
Again, something that people in real countries dont have to worry about.
>More water
>a bad thing
most people arent drinking enough water in a typical day anyway, so the concern over that is moot. You also get in and out of the bathroom as a man in like 30 seconds. Maybe a little longer in cuck countries where there are probably laws requiring men to sit when they pee.
>Casually added supplements are often useless to prevent deficiency.
Again, not a problem if you dont have a shit diet

>Are Leafs the biggest faggots on the planet?
Absolutely

DON'T RUIN COFFEE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEEE

Fuck off faggot. If you don't drink coffee there's something wrong with you.
Oh you're tea sipping cuck, carry on.

relax friend.

healthline.com/nutrition/how-coffee-makes-you-live-longer

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2013/07/drinking-coffee-may-reduce-risk-of-suicide-by-50/

I only drink coffee because it helps me sober up after blacking out every night.

They can be neither good no bad and just pass through you harmlessly. Even if it's "bad" the dose of the 1000x as sweet sweetener is so fucking small it can't really do anything to you.

Definitely better than (((sugar))) (hfcs), still better than cane sugar if you're trying to lose weight or at the risk of becoming fat.

I'm hooked on the diet soda jew but it helps me ward away all other jews by being almost my sole bad craving and life is good as fuck as a result.

Also every hipster grocery store gives out little paper cups of free coffee now, drink 1-2 of those and you get a small negligibly unhealthy dose of covfefe for free.

It's a piece of cake, especially if you're preoccupied with something. I've been drinking daily for many years and I still forget about it from time to time if I'm busy from the early morning.
It's usually just a pick me up in the morning, and later on, an excuse to take a break.

bud don do that

Exactly. The worst is over in a couple of weeks, and It's all over in a month or two.

If you can't stand that, taper down over a couple of months. You can do this in a controllable way with caffeine pills.

It's not that bad. The downsides are real, but for most people, not serious, and quitting caffeine is only a minor optimization. Unless it interacts with an underlying health condition (which is more often than you might think), it matters much less than things like exercise, stress, and general nutrition.

Personally, I quit coffee because I have a particular health problem with mineral absorption, so coffee's diuretic effect did me no favors. If you feel like shit all the time, quitting coffee might help fix it. Not everyone is the same, and we don't all have total information about our actual health problems all the time.