Getting fired from a (retail management) job I’ve held for five years over accusations of discrimination against...

Getting fired from a (retail management) job I’ve held for five years over accusations of discrimination against people who don’t speak English

No college degree

How fucked am i?

Not at all. Get a new job and move on.

Just go to trade school retard. You'll make way more and hating niggers is a prereq

If I could offer you a job, I would.

You're gonna move back in your mom's house, be a NEET, and no girl will ever fuck you because they're all literally whores. Everything in this society is about money, including adult relationships.

t. NEET

>no woman will fuck you
>all women are whores

There is always prostitution and drug dealing

Sorry you are getting pushed out of your job for being white.

Did you admit to any wrongdoing? Is there any real, corroborated evidence that you violated policies or laws? No? Then you're not fucked at all. Maybe fingered a little bit, but not fucked. I don't know the laws where you are, but find one of those legal web sites and see what your options are.

If you were real management, as in had power to fire people, you will be fine. If you were just a supervisor you are fucked, and have to start at the bottom again

Not your blog faggot

Truth. I'm back in college.

America is the big fucking rat race...money, money, money.

>move to foreign country
>refuse to speak native language
>get locals fired
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.
Will say a prayer for you user.

Accusations aren't good enough if it is as you say. If they fire you, collect unemployment. They have to pay for at least some of it.

I’m being asked to voluntarily resign

If I force them to fire me they will cite “gross misconduct” which disqualifies you from collecting unemployment.

This is a big company and they never pay UI

>discrimination against people who don’t speak English
That's impossible, it's not discrimination. They literally do not speak the language you speak, they will need to shop elsewhere to communicate.

The upside down one speaks truth

Saged

>No college degree
I have a 'college' degree and a trade school diploma, no work experience and I'm perpetually on welfare.
You've got work experience you'll be fine kid.

They won’t tell me what the specific instances are.

pretty fuct fo sho. get a good lawyer and sue

Seriously, what cucked state does OP live in? I'm guessing commiefornia. Move to a sane state where they expect people to speak English.

Then they are bluffing, don't fall for it.
Also go above them and make a complaint.

Good for you!! best thing that can happen to you. Now do something you like !! :-)

Then they have nothing or you're larping.

Yeah fucking kikes can get you on "racial discrimination" which qualifies for gross misconduct. Man seriously fuck everything in america, its literal hell. I'm about to go postal, there is zero reason to even act as a civilized human anymore, you're just a sucker

Take a knee

Talk to a lawyer

>accusations of discrimination against people who don’t speak English
What in the fuck does that even mean?

If you truly havent done anything wrong this whole thing stinks. Fuck em, complain to their boss and if that doesnt cut it try to spin the topic and make this into a news headline.

Get a lawyer NOW and file a wrongful termination suit!!

Probably said like "I can't help you" and he probably got exasperated maybe got angry.

Its awful, living in a diverse area, to get jobs you need to be bilingual, in your own country. Its fucking SHIT. I swear spics and the changing of my state made me turbo racist. If they stayed in their own damn country and if leftist cuck soyboys didn't bend over for them constantly we could all live happily ever after but now they all must die

>2017
>not claiming they were discriminating against you for being gay & then suing them for harassment
baka

You're fine. A college degree isn't worth shit anymore unless its a graduate degree in STEM.

Go to a trade skill and learn a trade that you can find employment in where you live.

>I'm making this up
Or
>I couldnt reply "if they can't speak English how can they sell anything?" And save my job

Lower your standards, there are homeless women on the street.

Have a friend pretend to be your boss if/when they call your 5 year job as a reference.

/adv op

this

It's retail. Not even other retailers care about retail experience lol,

I mean, maybe if you're applying for a shit position at a shit store
Every job I've ever applied for has asked about prior experience

Not as fucked as that girl would be if she went to Comet Pizza

Not fucked at all actually. When your new job calls your old job, your old job is not allowed to say much of anything. I think the furthest they can go, legally is a yes or no answer to
>would you hire this person again?
But most people can't contain themselves and will get really stupid when they're upset at someone, like you, who they think they're doing a service to the world by preventing you from getting another job, by saying way too much on the reference phone call. If you really want to get revenge call them yourself, posing as a potential new boss who is considering hiring you, or have a friend or family member do it. Record the conversation, and when your old boss loses his/her shit about you, and prevents you from being hired, sue the fucking shit out of the company.

I'm so sick and tired of seeing these people in upper management, who are so driven by emotion, and unprofessional. They fall into their jobs, and they're poorly trained. Trust me on this man, they cannot legally try to prevent you from getting a new job, but they probably will, and they should be sued for it. I have known a few people in my life who have done exactly what I just said, and they made bank. And hell, if they don't say anything bad about you that would prevent you from getting a new job, great, at least you will know it's safe when your new boss calls. But 9 times out of 10 they will shit all over you, and then you're in for a payday.

Tell us the company it is not like we can or will track you down with just that information if they are big. Trust me I was involved in operation hide and seek.

I was hit with a misconduct charge and fired without even being told. They never declared what it was i did and they fucked up on the dates of firing in the paperwork. I took it to a judge over the phone. He declared they were fucked and had to grant me full unemployment benefits. I used the benefits to go to trade school for automation control tech. Now I'm an engineer. Ex-boss was a racist spic who talked shit about white people on the job btw. Don't trust shitskins. They hate white people and maneuver to get them fired.

Get a Lawyer and sue for wrongful termination.

This, everyday i wish i would have died shooting up my school. Americans are serfs with no free will and nothing but shitskin worship to their name.

This

You can also go back to college. Doesn't need to be an Ivy league, community college is good enough.

Don't fall for shittier degrees in shit like psychology. Look for jobs that offer something people need. More so, jobs that people don't want to do.

---Best Jobs---
>Petrochemicals
>Programming
>Engineering

---Other---
>Graphics design
>Occupational therapist/Physical therapist

Apprenticeships are another option.

Threaten them back. Tell them you will put on their uniform and wear it to the next Unite the Right rally.

You hold more power than you realize.

Is speaking english a requirement for the job?

Holy shit. This right here is fucking amazing.
Can't they sue though? Or just say they fired you?

You have 5 years of management experience. You will be fine.

Don't fucking tell them that, you mongoloid. They've got nothing at all on you (presumably) and then you want to respond to that by threatening to wear their uniform at a far-right rally? Why not just give them a loaded gun to point at you instead?

Ideally, the threat would be made tactfully and vague enough that they can neither prove it, nor prevent it.

Tell them you will wear it to Unite the Right but then go as Antifa and commit hate crimes against degenerate whites.

>Shitty retail job
>Epic national troll
Pick one