He actually makes a good point, ya know

He actually makes a good point, ya know.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you realize for most people right now the flag etiquette angle is just being used code for "i am sick of these goddamned niggers"
maybe a small fraction is genuinely upset about muh respect for the anthem etc

here's a quick shut down: two wrongs don't make a right.

buh das raciss

The "no wearing the flag" thing refers to the flag itself, not flag designs.
He's a veteran, this isn't one of those times.

Its about uppity blacks, not some stupid flag

You are right. Trump trying to start a boycott is illegal and wrong.

flag etiquette does not equal disrespecting the flag. I shouldn't have to explain this but youre trolling anyway

The flag code pertains to ACTUAL flags. Not drawings of flags, certain patterns resembling the flag, or props made to show national pride on a football field. JFC we must exterminate all niggers immediately

Yes, because those cushions and socks were definitely American flags at one point.

The "flag" in the flag code is for actual flags that you are supposed to put up on poles. It doesn't have anything to do with other types of flag representation.

it's the ungratefulness of it all.
make millions playing football, be on tv, tell the people watching that they're racist, the pres they vote for is racist, the country they pay taxes to is racist.

>should

He really doesn't the flag code does not impose penalties for disobeying it ever since the 1989 supreme court decision removed them.

Those aren't flags though

You are right. Liberals openly advocating the destruction of the US and it's founding principles is illegal and wrong. I can play the twist your words game too.

US Flag Codes only apply to official flags flown on US military bases, vessels, and (sometimes but not always) government facilities. Those flags are registered, their uses regulated by the flag code and when they are too old, retired honorably.

Every depiction of a flag is not some sacred symbol of America, otherwise every loss would be some symbolic travesty.

He has no point, just some ignorant faggot trying to make an argument on twatter he knows nothing about.

Who would have thought it could happen.

The worst part about this dumb nigger misinterpreting the flag code to justify noggery is that liberals will gobble it up and regurgitate this shit endlessly even though it's incorrect.

god i hate niggers. i blasted all my rap cds a few months ago.

> Niggers protest against Confederate flag because it represents oppression
> Niggers now protest Union flag for exact same reason

I am confused

This. I was the kid that screeched at his parents for letting the flag touch the ground and attempted to properly retire the flag. The guy in the OP is just being a nerd.

I'll take Jews who make a buck for a thousand Alex

>flag rules
There isn't fucking flag rules. Freedom, that's the rule. Repect the flag, burn the flag, get flag flannel shirt, shit on it, there isn't any official rules.

>there isn't any official rules.
It's actually a US federal law that's not enforced.

Can you imagine being so retarded that someone not from your country has to tell you your own laws??

The FLAG codes are for FLAGS, not the pattern.

>Rules aren't made to be followed, except when it's people I don't like
Gotcha senpai

It is enforced you dingus. The code applies to military registered flags not commercial use ones.

I don't care about any of that but I hate whoever made those posts because he said "Let's jump right in..."

yes there is
Shit its against the law to have a flag flying higher than american flag if you have both.

Depiction of flag != actual flag

Doesn't the flag code only apply to 'official flags'?

Flag code is not a law nor are you forced to follow it they are just guidelines faggot

Only government officials have to follow that leaf. Show me where it says it's illegal for a private citizen to do what they want with their property.

>all respecting the flag and displaying it in a positive proud light
WE CAN FUGGIN BURN IT
no nigger, nice try but you get back in your cage and wait for your banana

ok, then arrest everyone that's violating those statutes. but would niggers stop being niggers then? no.

He's wrong on a lot of those, you can wear stylized flags just not real ones

t grew up in a town small enough they taught us flag code instead of anti white ethnic hatred

>being smug
>Ignoring what's happening
He knows people wear that because they love America and he knows people refuse to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance because they hate it. He doesn't care about principles, he just hates this country and wants more people to hate it with him.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/700

Everyone, nigger.

leafs don't have the right to lecture americans about the US code

this, how fucking stupid are these retards

Its the attitude behind it all

most of those arent even the flag, they are just red white and blue

That's what the tweets are pointing it out retard, that they're obviously just racists.

yeah i think they mean actual physical cloth flags, not drawings of flags

so?

It's not racist to object to uppity blacks injecting their BLM gibsmedat movement into venues where it doesn't belong

this

this nigger didn't catch the part where it said 'should' in all the codes in your first picture?
Fucking imbeciles, twitter is the platform for retards to put their minuscule ideas on blast for the world to see.

Twitter post threads should be banned

He missed the biggest one, that the flag should be burned

He's all wrong except maybe that first one
> dont wear a literal flag as clothing
> dont slap advertisements onto the flag
> dont use the flag as a napkin/table cloth or anything with a flag embroidered onto it
It doesn't mean things designed with stars and stripes

right, as long as you draw a heavy paycheck you have no right to complain about racism

what?

>It's ok that we're hypocrites, because it's about hating niggers

>It says 'should' in all of the codes of conduct but I'll only use it when it is convenient to me
SLAVERY WAS OUR BIGGEST FUCKING MISTAKE

>one group is doing a thing because they love their country
>the other is doing a thing because they hate white people

Or could it be because the protest is a scam?
Dindu nuffin (who actually didn't do anything) killed by police is pathetically rare. 0.1% compare to blacks killed by niggers.

Holy crap burgers are in full damage control mode.
>hurr it's not about the flag design it's about the flag itself
my fucking sides. What is a flag but a design, an image? ok so it doesn't apply to any generic "stars and stripes" design, but ffs those ads literally are showing an obvious american flag, and so do the cushions in the last pic.

it's so fucking sad and pathetic to see you fags go
>b-b-but i-it only refers t-t-to the f-flag itself
>n-not a real flag

jesus fuck accept that he's got a point already, and that you're fucking hypocrites for only caring about someone disrespecting a flag when it's a dumb nigger that gets on your nerves

honestly nu-Sup Forums is the fucking worst. I remember when we hated niggers for being dumb niggers and doing dumb nigger shit, instead of going
>HURR EVERYTHING A NIGGER DOES IS DUMB BECAUSE EH'S A NIGGER DURRRRRRRR
get a fucking grip

THANK YOU, spic-user

The top right applies for turning an actual flag into clothing; not the flag's design, but an actual flag.

People constantly get this wrong.

BUILD THE WALL