Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRThqZ7QclE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck

F

Sorry eurobros :'(

What the fuck did anyone expect? There's just a choice between aids and cancer here and people apparently really fucking love aids.

kek is dead

F

At least they will be taking in negroids that nobody want over here.

F
they will never recover

>German people actually voted for more of the same

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

nothing unexpected happened, yet its a fucking shame F

You faggots expected a different result?

If Germany had any hopes, it would've never gotten to its current state in the first place.

How stupid are you people? This very result was clear from the start. Literally nobody expected a different outcome.

You miserable German cuck, ruining my combo. Kill yourself you fucking failure.

>american
>not wanting negros
52% of kek

F

for fuck sake is that britfag really trying to provoke germany after we voted nazis in the reichstag? you know what that means right? gonna bomb your cities again ugly fuck, btw im against afd

Nazis had balls. You don't.

ofcourse not i am a fucking woman, a being youve never seen naked before therefore you dont know, WE HAVE NO BALLS, moron

The German government is now crippled thanks to Merkels refugee love and they have to make amends. The coalition will be a severe abomination. They all looked sad, so someone somewhere must be happy.

F

>F
wat?! we had the best imaginable, yet realistic, outcome.

Whore

>a woman

I bet you have a government job when you should be at home cleaning your toilet shelf

>TFW half German and know relatives probably voted CSU

Germany will survive the disruption. Even Sweden will survive the disruption. But Canada and US? Unlikely if current trends hold.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRThqZ7QclE

F

Quick rundown?
Never paid much attention to Kraut politics.
I've gathered that:

>AFD= REEE NAZIS
>CSU= Merkel cuckery

What's going on?

In comparison to the terroristic nigger race or leftists they are übermenschs. Basically Übernuclear physicists, überdoctors and überastronauts etc.

>ofcourse not i am a fucking woman

Explains why u are so retarded.

>mfw Europe

Sounds like a fairly decent result for AFD is it not?

S

AFD did quite well, a lot better than was expected a few months ago. Lots of butthurt.

>i am a fucking woman
tits or gtfo

S

F

fucking hans you're gonna turn europe into a mud pit with your refugee relocation quotas

F