Dragon Ball Super

Why the fuck is Mai with Trunks in Super? Isn't she just some fucking shitty slapstick character that was with Pilaf all the time?

And why are her eyes not blue anymore? AND WHY DOES SHE CARRY A FUCKING GUN WHEN THE ENEMY IS ABOVE SUPER SAIYAN LEVEL?

What is all this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10462144
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why the fuck is Mai with Trunks in Super?
Probably following up the Mai x Trunks stuff from the movies. Yeah, different timelines, but I guess it's meant to show how they're still the same people even if their lives take different courses.

Super had cut the whole Mai x Trunks thing, but they're shown interacting next week, so they might be bringing it back.

>And why are her eyes not blue anymore?
She always had fully black eyes in the manga. The anime color was clearly wrong.

And why did they give Future Trunks in Super blue hair when he always had grey hair?

I mean,e ven his kid version still has grey hair.

Are they smoking bad weed?

And why does Mai make out with baby Trunks in the movies when she is 40?

And why are they going with more Saiyan shit instead of actually writing a creative character, maybe a new race again or something like Cell for this current arc?

>And why did they give Future Trunks in Super blue hair when he always had grey hair?
Toriyama has always insisted on giving Bulma and Trunks the same hair color, while Toei rejected it.

It used to be purple for both, aside from one exception or another, but now, ever since he started working on the anime stuff directly, he goes with blue for both. Toei always changed his designs though, giving Trunks his old purple hair or keeping Bulma with blue or green hair in the old days. This time they didn't, and we haven''t gotten an official reason regarding that.

Maybe to differentiate both Trunks, since his VA was implying that we soon might see a more mature version of present Trunks too? Still, that's just speculation and it could be just character development with no physical aging.

>And why does Mai make out with baby Trunks in the movies when she is 40?
Because for fictional characters physical age is what really matters the most. People often actually complain about young looking characters being involved with older men even if they're actually older than their partners, basically putting in the same loli category that actual little girls would get, doesn't matter the story excuse.

>And why are they going with more Saiyan shit instead of actually writing a creative character, maybe a new race again or something like Cell for this current arc?
We do have that mysterious new Kaioshin for the new arc, and Black might not actually be a Saiyan. We also just finished an arc with some random new alien races.

Why does the top image look so cheap compared to the bottom one?

I don't know what impairs you guys judgement enough to not realize the obvious, but, Black Goku is CLEARLY just Adult Goten.

I guarantee it. It is extremely obvious. Maybe he is possessed I don't know. But that is Goten. Just look at the long sleeve shirt he wears with his much scrawnier arms than Goku.

And he is EXACTLY the age Goten would be. Need I say more? It is obvious and I guarantee it.

We all know Goten has a thing for long sleeve shirts.

Did you not even read or watch Dragonball?

Goku died before Goten was conceived in the future timeline.

Probably gonna retcon it though...

>Goku and Chichi dead
>Goten conceived before Cell games

What an ugly ass image you posted. Here's the original (English) tankōbon cover.

So can future trunks go super saiyan? I've forgotten

He goes super saiyan literally the first time he appears

ARE YOU PEOPLE IDIOTS?
That's exactly how Goten was born in the main timeline too.
AFTER Goku DIED.
Goku impregnated her, then it took 9 months for Goten to be born.

Goku in the main timeline died during the Cell games.
Goku in Trunks' timeline died about 2 weeks before the Cell games of the heart virus.
It's fucking OBVIOUS Chichi was pregnant already in both timelines.

Yes?

So are there other previews during the week, or just the end of the episode one?

because Trunks cant use his Ki at all, or else he will be detected by Black, so Mai has a gun for any NON Ki user threats or maybe to hunt animals as apparently food is scarce

didnt Goku impregnate chichi during the week Cell gave them to prepare for the games?

Goten would have had to been conceived sometime March Age 767. Cell Games started in May of the same year.

>future Bulma and teen Mai already dead

I was mad. Pretty good so far though, finally Super is getting good besides Whiss/Bills

>black goku is U6 goten theory

Look.

In U6, Cabba mentioned that there was no galactic tyrant who rule the universe. In that outcome, saiyans are good people to serve and protect the citizens and never have sent saiyans out for planet exterminations at all.

Goku/Kakarotto did not sent to Earth(dead confirmed by Vados), therefore Goten/Gohan did not exist because Chichi is dead.

That should put that U6 Goten theory to rest for good.

>dead confirmed by Vados
It was wished back literally a few eps ago.

I agree on the saiyan point, but considering Black doesn't think of himself as a saiyan, I'd wonder just how persistent destiny/personalities are in the mirrored universes. Maybe U6 had a human Goku.

NOT ONLY THAT, but in the u7 on the orginal planet the sayians were from, there was a civil war between the good and bad sayains, the bad sayians won, it also destroyed their planet. u7 in the universe inwhich the good sayains won the war.

Apologize.

sorry

There are 10 other universes we haven't seen, and apparently even more ones that were destroyed. And THEN when we get into alternate timelines...

I mean at this point there's a Time Patrol Goten that Trunks is best pals with even though they're from different timelines. How is it hard to imagine there being another one?

None of the other universes are like U7, though

We have no idea what that actually means though.

She and the pilaf gang wished to be young again and got turned into toddlers during the android saga.

She is using Red Ribbon army energy rifles, they built androids that could shoot ki, they built cell, they could build a goddamn ki shotgun.

Why would Future Trunks be in U6 anyway? The Earth was destroyed until recently in U6.

When that was said, they also said that there were only 12 universes, rather than 18. They were obviously not counting the destroyed ones.

>thinking that means theres 6 triplets and not 9 pairs
C'mon, guy

fuck you, she clearly looks way cuter with blue eyes and lipstick.

That was literally a hentai doujinshi, the whole cell saga lasts about a month and chichi was probably already pregnant before it.

The episode was strangely not-completely awful like the majority of the other 46.

>It's a "people who have never read dragon ball yet complain about things in a sequel they don't understand" thread

In DBZ i was so scared, watching Gohan get trashed by the androids and everything just seemed to go sour for the Z warriors. This future was just bad, I don't feel dread from this new guy

The whole point of the super dragon balls was that they granted wishes way beyond the namek one's capabilities. It is very plausible the planet along with all its history and inhabitants got wished back as if it had never been destroyed and everything had continued naturally.

Can't wait for the retarded Black Gotenfags to BTFO

Yeah, I remember that moment when getting the VHS on my 11th birthday.

>Goku dies !!
>oh fuck, already?
>Z warriors is kill in 1 day except Gohan barely escaped from the onslaught
>mfw
Wasn't ready for that.

>Black no yaro

lol racism

>dbz
holy shit people still watch this
wew lad

maybe black is just a shapeshifter that for some reason decided to transform into goku and we haven't seen his real form yet

The magic of traditional cel animation

This surprises you, how?

Does anyone have the one pic that show Goku's growth in the manga?

It dosen't help that they kept killing the mood by switching back to the present and showing comedy scenes.

>Bills

Speaking of Androids, future Mai is an android, the real Mai is already dead. Black uses her to keep tabs on future Trunks who's actually an android, too.

>android

>cat food

Modern anime looks like fucking SHIT

>he doesn't have an anti saiyan gun

No, Toei's modern anime looks like fucking shit. It's not the modern techniques, it's just a tool.

No, modern anime looks like fucking shit.
Toei also animates like shit, but they all look like shit

For the thousand time, Whis explained that Goku was too relaxed sometimes. Which suits him. And when someone's not expecting an attack and blocking it/strengthening his muscles/using ki or whatever, it just go through the body like any normal weapon would.
Look at shaolin monks, they can take a bat to the head but if you do that while they're not looking, you'll just kill the guy.

What is annoying is that in Super they never said anything about the past of Pilaf gang, so people can say that they are only children if they don't remeber the first dragon ball.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you even watching anime? Just to pick 2 recent examples, are you telling me Kekkai sensen or Hero academia look like shit?
No, it's just Toei being lazy as fuck. Because they can, they have big names that would sell whatever the shape.

Then why did Black dodge?

Ignore the retard

I never realized how cute Mai was until now.

>In DBZ i was so scared
What the hell kind of pussy gets scared from a cartoon lmao

You mean fembot and Mai and Black are in cahoots with Dr. Evil.

People that accepts that art is made to provoke feelings, otherwise why are you even watching stuff?

In after
>art

Why are her eye's so black you can't see her pupils?

>Why the fuck is Mai with Trunks in Super? Isn't she just some fucking shitty slapstick character that was with Pilaf all the time?

Toriyama wanted it. Toei for some reason cut their interactions from the already shitty retellings and now is pushing it even harder. I for one, I welcome the new OTP.

>And why are her eyes not blue anymore?

Toriyama never drew her with blue eyes. That was a Toei thing.

And for the faggots that keep asking why the fuck is she the same age as Trunks:

Have you EVER considered that Mai and the other two still made their fucking wish in that timeline?

People are stupidly assuming that they used the balls like a year or so before the events of BoG. No, it seems more likely made their wish way before that. They didn't even knew that Shen Long could grant more than one wish when they were forced to help Sorbet and the other to Frieza's faggots, and then they went with money and Ice Cream.

And who made those Dragonball wish modifications? Dende. Which means, that the last time Pilaf Gang used the balls were at a time that Kami was still unfused.

The same shit can be applied to the Pilaf Gang of Future Trunks, sometime before Piccolo and Kami's deaths.

Taking in account both timelines, we can assume the Pilaf Gang of the current timeline made their wish during the start of the Android/Cell arc. However, that must mean that Shen Long fucked them hard and made them toddlers, since Kid Trunks was about a year old during that time.

Well it was either that, grey or white.

>Pic

>Anime then, anime now.What happened.jpg

Sure thing you mexican

Yeah but evil goku didn't exist in that timeline either and toryama has stated the timeline was going to get screwy so I wouldn't count it out. Mai being with trunks in this timeline should be an indicator something is off.

It is just the power of love finding a way. Someone needs to repopulate Future Earth.

Mai would be over 40 years old as she stated in BoG. She hasn't even held hands with a boy, let alone become one's romantic partner. She's so pure and innocent as far as love goes, so she's kind of like a loli anyway. A loli with access to weaponry, but a loli.

strawpoll.me/10462144

gonna keep running this until we find out for sure
feel free to reply with theories or whatever

Trunks' story doesn't happen in U6.

He have clearly two trinkets.

Make sense being controlled by demigra.

I really think there is foreshadowing going on somewhere about it.

I think the kaioshin is the one telling what is happening similar with Buu saga.

>Why does the top image look so cheap compared to the bottom one?
because she's dead

>And he is EXACTLY the age Goten would be.

Ok how old is he?

because of bullshit reasons everybody knows panxtrunks is canon

Fuck off.

About Trunks age?

how bad trunks beat that pussy up?

Not bad enough, as he didn't even impregnate her.

This is gonna be like those NaruSaku shippers, ain't it

Here's your (You).

You could have at least tried to be more clever with your bait.

A year younger than Trunks.

I think the real problem with the "It's Goten" theory, is that there was no implications about his existence anywhere, Gohan never mentions it in the Trunks side story.

Future Trunks is an useless stud who only managed to make Mai sacrifice herself for him. Now he will do the Gohan and ask for Goku's help while trying to recover from the asskicking he got from Black.

Well, the TruPan faggots are the NaruSaku.

What is NaruSaku?

Now that I think about it, Mai just sacrificed her life in pretty much the same useless way Hinata did. And even their hairdo is pretty similar.

The eternally assblasted rivals of the superior NaruHina.

You forgot the full stop at the end of your post Pedro.

The delusional ones.

I'll pretend you put one there for me, thanks!

>Kid Trunks gets cucked by his older self.

Would Trunks really cuck himself? If Future Mai is really gone, would loli Mai go to the future with Future Trunks?
>loli mai goes to the future
>time machine is cramped
>she has to sit on Trunks' lap
>since Mai is as pure as snow and since it is still Mai they both blush

What happens next anons? Will there be doujins?

Nobody in their right mind would choose Kid Trunks over Future Trunks anyway

>Total Recuck.

>Future Goten
I never even put this thought in my head.

Toei had all these potential plots, but never acted on any of them.