Ajin ch40

Dumping the new chapter

What really pisses me off about Aijin are two things:

1. The assumption that we wouldn't treat Aijin as persons, just because they aren't humans.

2. All this "all according to keikaku" on the Sato side. Yeah, they immortal, big deal. Doesn't make them omniscient, which they almost appear to be, considering how flawless their plans work, to what extent and how fast they process information, what esoteric knowledge they have access to.

I agree that the plans play out too perfectly, but you saw how much the Ajin squad fucked up whenever Sato wasn't around

End

Thanks for the dump, OP.

god, I can't get over the actual gun tactics in this.

what a fucking hardass, I love this manga.

why didn't his gun work, was he out?

Guns and water don't mix
Though I think you'd still be able to shoot 1 shot underwater, but that'd jam the gun instantly

Yeah thought one shot would work? And revolvers are the ones with no trouble, right?

I'm no gun expert, but either way the shot would be futile.

You can't damage an IBM with bullets

>I agree that the plans play out too perfectly, but you saw how much the Ajin squad fucked up whenever Sato wasn't around
All that really does is highlight just how favored Sato is in all these encounters. Right now he's going up against the best group of fighters the series has to offer, the guys who don't flinch in the face of death at all, and he's still winning. Nothing anyone does ever actually stops Sato and he's even holding back since he didn't want to use his IBM until he started losing.

I don't get it. WHY ISN'T THIS MORE POPULAR? I mean I don't want a general or anything but a big comfy ajin thread isn't too much to ask is it?

I think it's doing decently well in japan.
better than 50% of manga currently in serialisation.

But you agree with me right? It's legitmately good and gets no attention on Sup Forums.

That's because of shitposters constantly disparaging the series and lying about its contents whenever it's brought up.
>hurr durr this is edg-E the manga
>wow gay nobody uses a gun like that
>IM A CERTIFIED PILOT AND THAT PLANE CRASH ISN'T FUCKING POSSIBLE, THIS MANGA IS SHIT
etc.

Because Sup Forums hates the CG.

I've been buying the Vertical releases, I have around volumes 1-4 but what is the current volume released in English? It's an enjoyable series with really nice art and it's cool reading something similarly along the lines of Parasyte and Death Note again, I think the anime adaptation screwed getting people into it because of how it looked. Didn't really do the manga art justice.

No, this bullshit started *well* before the anime was even announced.

I distinctly remember the 9/11 threads, and in one of the very first ones, there was seriously someone claiming to be a commercial pilot who was screaming and ranting about how the manga is shit because the plane physics weren't realistic enough. In every new chapter thread, there will be at least 3 IPs bitching about how 'wow the characters are retarded, they don't even have an omniscient perspective'-type shit. People complaining that the SAT team didn't use the most mathematically efficient possible method to prevent something they weren't trained or prepared for from happening. Sup Forums just hates anything new. Thematically/content-wise new, not 'new' as in "newly published".

I wish I was in those threads.
Sounds unreal.

Don't see why people are complaining about Satou and his perfect plans. I personally love it, I'd rather not have a shitty villian who does not know what he's doing

Sato- the absolute madman is at it again. SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THIS MAN.

They can't user. He will out keikaku the world.

If Satou was in the Jojo universe what would his Stand be?

Punched right in the face. The old man is literally Chuck Norris

isn't the old tactical guy still alive?

Yeah, just got knocked out from hitting the wall after he got tackled.

he already has a stand

Good chapter.

Bump

I'm pretty sure this will get more interest when it gets more chapters.

user we don't even treat other humans as human

>Play ball
Proceeds to slam dunk the nearest human

>there was seriously someone claiming to be a commercial pilot who was screaming and ranting about how the manga is shit because the plane physics weren't realistic enough

>looking for realism in a manga where there are some people that can't die and have powerful imaginary friends.

What we should have done was shitposted that guy to hell and make a meme out of his laughable claims.

Time to read it again

Fuck off with that shit reasoning.
Only because you there are immortal stand users doesn't mean that making water bouncy would make sense.
They are two unrelated things all together.

>muh immersion
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Trust me, I'm a certified commercial pilot, I know what I'm talking about.

Wow those hot memes sure convinced me of how wrong I was, you fucking shit head.

Good, it's not healthy to be this delusional.

I have no idea what this is but that old guy is a fucking badass, holy shit.

this fucking IBM