Fuck multiculturalsim

For almost 3 years I tried to learn Spanish so i could broaden my horizons, make Spanish-speaking friends, and have an advantage in the work force. Now I realize that it is complete bullshit, and I should not be expected to learn Spanish when English is the #1 most spoken language per capita. Goodbye, diversity, and hello nationalist pride.

learning spanish is literal cucking

who the fuck would want to talk to mexicans

>herp derp learning other languages is Bad, better spent my time at church worshipping a dead kike on a stick

Should be learning CHINESE

>not learning castillian spanish

This.

>learning spanish
>not learning japanese so you can watch ur animu without subs

Projecting much?
Why did you bring up Christianity?

You learn a language to better understand your own language faggot

Māmā qí mǎ. Mǎ màn, māmā mà mǎ

>tfw learned swedish so i can live with me boyfriend

is he cute?

si hablo taco

You'll never be Swedish

no you don't

>another degenerate faggot hiding on Sup Forums

i bet you met your "boyfriend" through the internet too.

hello me is learning englesh i hop u hav a good day , this post is very fuck

This is why we forget you exist Don Pablo.

By Burger decree, Mexico is the official Spanish country of Earth.

the worst is when people expect you to know mexican just because they think you're mexican but you're not and you don't speak mexican, you speak american, and the whole world should too
all other languages should be banned and punished by death, worldwide
fucking spics here all use english in their common speech at least half the time, flip flopping between the two many times per sentence, it's the most schizophrenic shit i've ever seen

Chinese is good but learning any difficult language is a boon. Spanish is simply too easy to learn and there's too many people who speak it + English. Learning Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, etc are better investments.

Honestly, learning Spanish isn't a bad idea. Plenty of white people speak it too (Spanish, Chileans, Uruguayans, Argentines). It's similar to Latin so you're indirectly getting close to the Roman empire. When spoken well it sounds manly as fuck, more so than English (unfortunately too many Mexicans sound like pussies when they speak but what can you expect from fucking mestizos?). Language of Cervantes, one of the greatest writers ever. The Spanish empire was bomb as fuck and bleached entire nations which would otherwise be even more retarded. But if you don't want to learn Spanish, learn a different language. I recommend Russian or Chinese.

>tfw promoting online Spanish language courses to libcucks
>"Learn Spanish to Save America from White Privilege"
>get their cuck money

I tried learning Spanish too but that app wasn't enough to keep me motivated. If Sup Forums was all in Spanish then I could probably pick it up pretty quickly.

you've learned how to jew quite well, you should apply for israeli citizenship

ja, han är sä söt

>i bet you met your "boyfriend" through the internet to
we did, so what? i'm gonna fly out to meet him soon

*japanese

im trilingual master race bra, I know german spanish and currently learning french.

Speaking other languages really opens your mind and gives you more opportunities in life . but stay home and be cucked i guess

if you're a vidya fag like me, and are serious about learning, listen to spanish tutorial audio books (I recommend the ones by michel thomas) while playing vidya.

also play video games and watch movies in spanish, it helps for immersion.

i used this thing back in 4th grade for spanish duolingo right?

>For almost 3 years I tried to learn Spanish
If Spanish takes you more than six months you're clinically retarded.
There's no single aspect of spanish that makes it difficult. Literally all you have to do is memorize the words, the grammar is 90% the same as english.

I learn German. One say i'll be one of those assholes who say: "To truly understand [German philosopher name ] you must speak German at least on an advanced level.