/esg/ Ethnostate General

/esg/ - Ethnostate General

Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man. The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

FAQ:
>Where will it be located?
In the Pacific North West. It's no longer up for debate.

>When should I make the move?
ASAP. America is bubbling towards an economic collapse, it'd be much safer to get connected with like minded prepared people instead of being alone. That's the whole point of this thread.

>lol you guys are merely larping, do you actually have any real plan?
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/

TL;DR the point of moving into a specific area is to concentrate our numbers so that we have a fighting chance. With our current political climate it's evident that democracy is not going to work in our favor. If we do not come together now in our own interest we will fade away and become replaced quietly. Get a woman, get your ass over here.

In this general we discuss the politics that come with running a specific state on our own, what it would look like, how it would be managed and how we prepare to get ourselves from point A to point B.

External links:
>Is the NW really full of liberals?
youtu.be/iRbVEMjsjKA
>General info?
youtu.be/FXtWwAuX1E
>Why that area?
youtu.be/CpT6Su2y_kY

Thread theme:
youtu.be/jFi7bWkyRpA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>autistic neets will build a functioning state

Maine discord: Kert7G

Hail Victory

You have to elect good politicians. Israel is the only ethnostate on the planet, and they have politicians who openly call for shitskin genocide. Hitler was ELECTED

LOL, did you just restart this from /bant? ;-p

Anyone else see that some Midwest states are offering free plots of land for single-family residences?

lmao, implying angry internet nazis have the capability to do anything except shitpost on Sup Forums

oh, wait, nevermind, it just got pruned. I guess i'm a bit slow today. derp.

The jew is right, posting blonde women does nothing, ideating about genocide does nothing

>>Where will it be located?
>In the Pacific North West. It's no longer up for debate.
You must be autistic to think that the Pacific North West is the best place to put this thing. Too many non-whites that need to be displaced.

Networking has been going on in that area for quite some time. All it needs is a spark to kick start it.

then i guess you got nothing to worry about then, do you?

DPRK is the strictest ethnostate on the planet. They're willing to end the world before allowing a single interracial marriage.

Olympia Washington reporting in, get the fuck out here.
Wanna be an insta-chad? The PNW is pussy central, immigrate and take over ya fuckin' idiots lmfao

75% of the pop is white. What's 25% of 12 million? 3 million. Unless you wanna be accused of genocide, pick another place, autist.

Incase you hadn't noticed, genociding people with the means of force is really really really really fucking hard and expensive. No. They're going to either die off naturally or they'll be kicked out when the USA collapses.

Reminder that Maine is already an Ethno-State at 93%+ White.

Discord: Kert7G

Has anyone checked for Fukushima radiation fallout. they never did fix that shit and it's been going strong since it started. Does anyone in WA even bother to acknowledge that shit even happened let alone consider the impact on their state? seriously asking, not trolling.

They're gonna fight back. They wont allow an ethnostate to form around them and take their home.

You arent thinking this thru. There are far too many minorities to make the PNW to work.

I understand that you dont want to move and that you want everyone to move to you. I understand this. But stop being fucking lazy and think how hard it is to displace 3 million people from their homes when they wont want to leave.

Should one get into contact with someone in the NWF movement before or after making the move? How do I do so?

Yeah and it's right next to Jew York city.
It's not their home to begin with.
It's not about forming an actual state right now, it's about moving into the general area and getting to know each other by the thousands.

I don't think anyone expects people living close enough to Maine, to immigrate to the PNW instead.
We've got major prospects out here for people closer to us though.
All the leftists here are literally retarded, anyone here could outwork them in a casual discussion and they're all pussies anyway.
Seriously, come here, get degrees and network on social media to find the land unions and religious orgs.
We're here and we're going to win.

Really doesn't matter.

This. If an economic meltdown were to occur the liberals would be the first to die.
Get /fit/
Get a woman
Get your ass on over.

8 point Clinton lead in Oregon. If things get really crazy Oregon could possibly side with a European ethnostate. No impossible. Sure, the commies in Portland are loud, but the silent majority is rational.

>Yeah and it's right next to Jew York city.
And PWN is closer to Mexifornia than Maine is to NYC.

Thats a stupid talking point and you should feel stupid for trying to pull that bullshit.

Any advice or resources on how to build, operate, and defend a family farm?

You can't just come out of no where and say, "Come on guys let's all move to x and y!"
We've been planning this for years on end and already have a network of people established.
It all starts with the purchase of land.
Building a house is no cake walk, especially not a farm house. If you can, buy a property that's well established, you should not have to go through the trouble of making a house for yourself unless you have the resources to do so.
Operating and defending the property will be left to you after that.

What parts of Oregon are good?

The North East. Stay the fuck away from Portland it's a nightmare.

>You can't just come out of no where and say, "Come on guys let's all move to x and y!"
>We've been planning this for years on end and already have a network of people established.

Whoever planned this is a fucking idiot and did not think this ethnostate thru. You cant seriously think that forcing 3 million people from their home is an option. Its ludicrous to think that. There are faaaar too many minorities to carry out this plan.

>Yeah and it's right next to Jew York city.
Have you ever looked at a map in your entire life?

Wait and see.

It's been thoroughly planned out for more than 7 years, we're not moving to fucking Maine, we're concentrating our numbers in one area, getting our asses connected, establishing an ethnostate when the time comes and THEN taking over what's left of the USA.

stop making shitty generals

Stop shitposting.

what about the coasts?

We're not moving to fucking Oregon. This is a stupid idea and you are autistic if you think that you can get the numbers to actually do this in PNW. In Maine the pop is +90% white with 1.3 million and Oregon is only ~75% white with 7 million. If you cant do the math then you need to go back to school.

It's not just Oregon dingaling.
It's Western Montana, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington together.

Dear fuck
>Don't go to the State with white people goyum.
>No we wouldn't want that.

how do show civic nationalist retards that white culture is beautiful and that it will not survive without whites?

You guys don't even have a flag, a plan, or a name, you're just complaining.
You let them die alone.

TopKek, Fucking implying.
You haven't even looked at the discord you fucking faggot.
And now I'm absolutely sure of it from that comment.

>Chilean guy from the other day

Do you made up your minds already if the ethnostate would be just european nordic bavarian white or european general plus honorary whites (japanese and more than 60% white mestizos) ???

I was thinking if somehow You/we make this happen and it goes mainstream (nothing goes beyond the internet) and masses of dindus and liberals sjws decide to go there and live between us as a protest from our "racist, segregationist and apartheid like intentions"

What would we do?

Useful idiots. Just make their white culture feels increase. Use them to sedate minorities.

We have a name: Acadia. And you are worried about a goddamned flag? How pathetic is that.

Our name is historic. A good portion of Maine was once part of the French Acadia, so we are bringing it back.

>Wah let's go to Oklahoma instead
>Wah why not the Midwest?!?
>Waaaaaah come on guys Apalachia is the way to go!
>WAAAAAAAAH LET'S GO TO NORTH CAROLINA!!!!
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAINE IS THE WAY! MAINE! MAINE! MAINE!
Jesus Christ you give me a headache.

That could be said for every part of the country. What do you want the white nationalists to do about it? The two largest non white groups there could be sent back to their mestizo and Asian countries.

Why do you bitch so much. Girls aren't allowed on Sup Forums you faggot.
This colony has been in the works from before ESG. TL;DR fucking kill yourself already.

>WAAAAAAAH I want to go where I want to go.

I live not far from you and a large chunk (pun not necessarily intended) of the white female population here is that, chunky. Not to mention tattoos, anti white "education", and feminist ideology which goes under the anti white education.

This "Colony" is a fucking pipe dream that you faggots made up for the soul purpose of dividing /esg/. The NWF has been established and growing since 2010, for fuck's sake. We won't get anything done if you faggots constantly keep bitching about where it's going to be, we need to start talking about how it's going to start and when.

This is a split that cannot be resolved. You go your way, we'll go ours. Good luck and may God be with you.

We can't do that. We can't divide our numbers like that.
When shit hits the fan we need all of us together.

>literally existed before this
Kys
Or what the other guy said....

>We have yo all go to the same place goyum for the Wacoing to happen
>You wouldn't want any of those evil white supremecists to escape goyum.

Anyone know what's going on with White's Island?

I'm actually curious about this too. I was planning on marrying my gf and moving to the PNW as soon as I finish my degree, but this is concerning.

There are already a group of us that made up our mind. You made up yours on the PNW, we made up our mind on Maine.

7 years ago the group that decided to go to PNW fucked up bigly. That was a stupid decision and a stupid place to go. There are far to many others to deal with up there.

I used to hear of it frequently when it first happened but now there is no news about it. I'm curious as well because I live here.

Just get yourself there and do things for your race. Procreate, educate yourself and your kids on your cultural heritage, try to get in touch with like minded people, stay fit, become proficient with firearms and other weapons and things that can be used as weapons.

PNW is a great place for it. Offers all of the scenery and nature every northern european blooded man desires.

I need a quick rundown

How do we plan on surviving? Who would we be allied with? I love the idea of a white ethnostate, but the entire world would be working against us. Can't think of one viable ally.

I'm going to butcher this, but basically a bunch of radiation from the fukushima plant in Japan is heading across the Pacific toward the PNW.

yeah, exactly, they just "quit talking about it". RADIATION!!! It's STILL HAPPENING right NOW!!! It never stopped and all anyone QQs about is orange-julius and the commie-kikes.
Kids, with all due respect (in so far as one can have respect on Sup Forums) I implore you all who give a fuck to find out WHY the NWF is even a thing and more importantly what the FUCK are corrupt JAPS doing about thier goddamn global RADIATION LEAKING MACHINE?!
sorry for yelling, but this is kinda serious goys. I'm not moving to some corner of the country on a lark and end up cooked by JapRays.

Whats so hard to understand about white only ethnostate? It wouldn't be that if Orientals and mestizos were to be allowed to become citizens and mix with the locals, would it?

Russia? Iran? Syria?

That's exactly it user. We're our only friend.
If we concentrate our numbers and get our shit together we can redpill the local population. We need each other more than we need anyone else, we have the numbers, we just need the aptitude to act.
Do not move to the coast. Stay away from the cities and get connected with the front. They'll show you the way. If such a calamity were to happen it would be on the coast.

Hail Victory

>Who would we be allied with?
Russia maybe? I couldn't say for sure, but that's part of the reason location is so important. We're going to need to be self sufficient; we need ocean access and plenty of farmland.

>discord
>Discord
>discord
Discord is spyware cancer. Get enough technical skills to use a non-pozed chat client, or host your own server.

Hail Victory!

Kert7G --Discord

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster

Or we can be not retarded enough to get Shoah'd

>discord
spyware cancer

I visited Olympia about 5 years ago. Is it actually a haven? I thought the area was beautiful and even then, before I was a Nazi I thought I could live there easily. I'm a 2nd year Electrician, when I'm fully licensed I plan on actually moving mid west, so tell me, worth?

*cough*

Fuckit

Gay.

gimme

>Whole Pacific is completely irradiated and kills everyone there, freeing the country from the scourge of Pacific coasties, numales, and spics.
Feels good in good ol' Pennslyvania. Enjoy LARPing for your Nu-Canada-but-Hitler edition, only to end up in Mad Max.

Not person you're replying to but I work in the trades here and there is plenty of work. Seattle area is number one for construction currently. Lots of high rises.

Olympia a shit. Bellevue master race here.

LOL. MidWest Alliance. ain't just a meme. ;)
MWA = menonites with attitude. Amish Mafia. LOL.

Bamp for ethnostate dreams.

Who can afford Bellevue?

What the fuck did those chinks do?

Huh. Maybe I should hop on the Maine train.

>In the Pacific North West. It's no longer up for debate.

Glad people are getting it. Defensible real mountains (east coast has hills, I'm sorry), access to the correct ocean for trade with based Russia and Asia, The ability to cut off California's water, good demographics, distance from US capitol, etc. There is no other rational choice in the United States.

Are you saying you wouldn't kill proto-europeans if they weren't from a different religion? What is wrong with you go.. guy!? Why aren't you following the religions where we.. we all that is, are chosen by god?

Let's face it. Killing your own blood and giving up your own soil for the sake of middle eastern religions is the best thing to do for your future generations. So lets do this.

It's literally fine here. I have a friend that brings a geiger counter around with him for lulz. No problem.

I have to disagree, I'm leaning to NW but the midwest is actually highest Germanic area in US with a fuckload of back woods rural areas. I'm on the fense between the two regions but I am already MI with a good family and a white gf, but we'll c

Russia and Japan obviously.

Good demographics? Hey dipshit, what is 25% of 12 million? 3 million. Thats how many minorities live in the Pacific North West.

>distance from the US capitol
I don't think you realize how important of a military asset we are.