Best way to attain water with no estrogen or fluoride?

Best way to attain water with no estrogen or fluoride?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/olKpWmdSfLs
berkeywaterfilters.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_rain
youtube.com/watch?v=iSmCXjTC5ps
youtube.com/watch?v=J67wKhddWu4
aol.com/2012/08/13/gary-harrington-of-oregon-jailed-for-illegal-rainwater-reservoir/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

collect rain water

Where I live they don't Floridate. But I still use Zero Water on my water anyways.

build up an immunity to estrogen by taking it in small enough doses each day.

also post feet

Buy bottled water.

Although bottled water contains plastic fibers, which in turn eventually will give you cancer. Oh well, pick your battles OP.

/thread

You're supposed to fall down till you pop up at the top again
Drink the most estrogen filled drink you could find
at some point the excess estrogen will enter a state where the body automatically converts it into testosterone
Yes, all that buttloads of estrogen will become T
become a literal He-Man and throw shit around like The Hulk

This. Collect rain water, filter it yourself. A simple life straw or sawyer mini on a tap at the base of a rain barrel would get you enough drinking water for 6 months, once it fills up.

The down side is that you'll need to add some kind of cleansing tablets to it from time to time so it doesn't become a sespool.

use an IV kit to extract it from a female. because it's already been circulating her kidneys have filtered it out. you'll be able to tell if she starts crying when you stick her, that's the estrogen being released

>Implying bottled water isn't fluoridated tap water that's been bottled.

youtu.be/olKpWmdSfLs
yeah youre silly

No chemical leeching from the asphalt shingle roof? How to filter it after that isn't a pain in the butt? Brita type filter?

You can't. Just embrace it.

For what it's worth the tap water contains lots of healthy bacteria you don't get in bottled.

From following these threads the general consensus appears that reverse osmosis is the best filtration method, but no one seems to have agreement on the remineralisation question

i have acid rain occurrences occasionally in my area

drink your water through the urine of your grandfather, let him filter out the toxic stuff

get a filter dumbass, what the fuck do you think?

berkeywaterfilters.com/

My well seems to do the trick.

why would you want to drink water with no estrogen?

Drink your piss

Dig your own well. Secure your future.

I get my water from the Primo machine at the grocery store. ~40 cents a gallon.

SUPER MALE VITALITY

From the tap?

There is no point.

Fluoride/estrogen blackpill: Even if you filter your water, the food you eat has vastly higher concentrations of these chemicals. As many gallons of water are filtered through a plant or animal, the fluoride and estrogen will be removed from that water and concentrated into the food. All your food is grown using unfiltered and often completely untreated water.

>Implying estrogen is a bad thing.

That's misogynist. Look how great women are, and they have estrogen.

Are you saying you just want to drink water with testosterone in it lmao? Good luck with that LMAO.

if you have land, get a water well built on it.

it's amazing how nature will provide you with fresh clean water 100% free of charge (it fills right back up naturally).

Why don't you just ask your politicians to not fluoridize your water?

It's the future and it's BEAUTIFUL!! only roasties and the vaginal cucks disagree.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_rain

This is the only way:
youtube.com/watch?v=iSmCXjTC5ps

>Are you saying you just want to drink water with testosterone in it
I'm curious to see what that'd do to a society in the long term.

leaf bantz are best bantz

If only we had a water filter salesman :'(

You guys actually need the fluoride.

Why do so many places in America use city water? I have been looking at buying a house in an extremely rural town with a population of about 100. Literally every house for sale in the town uses city water. I have used well water my entire life and would never use that city crap. I enjoy not having to pay for water.

either from the air (rain or condenser=soft water) or a bore well (hard water).

Buy a a house in the country that has a fresh water brook

Drink tapwater outside the US. Your water tastes funny, definitely, shit has been added.

Begin HRT but do it for both sexes so you have a shit-tonne of estrogen and testosterone in your system. You won't become a trap, you'll be a goddamn ambush so fuelled by the anger and hatred from your hormonal imbalance that the shit in the food and water will be nothing but a minor frivolity. Don't let hormones cuck you, cuck the hormones.

I'M SICK OF BEING SOCIAL ENGINEERED ITS NOT FUNNY!!!!!

If the water has estrogen why are women becoming more and more masculine and ugly?

youtube.com/watch?v=J67wKhddWu4

Not to say illegal in Oregon... -_-

Nice post, Alex. Tap water contains no estrogen, and fluoride is the reason we all still have teeth after we're 30 years old. Take your water filter salesman shilling elsewhere.

they have to compensate estrogens by producing more testosterone

DUDE REVERSE OSMOSIS LMAO
BUY MY $200+ FILTERS
t. Sup Forums

It's funny how people always fall for shit like needing a water filter. I'm in south Wales and the tap water here is delicious, it's pretty much the only thing I drink now apart from tea and whiskey.

>and fluoride is the reason we all still have teeth after we're 30 years old.

Wrong.
High levels of fluoride can actually damage teeth and other calcium deposits in your body

Counter-top distiller and Tamoxifen.

I drink nothing but my japanese girlfriend's pee and cummies. she drinks bottled water and milk but her body absorbs all the estrogen so I don't have to.

>t. tinfoil hat who is missing teeth and knows nothing about dentistry or medicine

>yea drink the fluoridated water goy it prevents cavities

This

People have actually gone to jail for this.

aol.com/2012/08/13/gary-harrington-of-oregon-jailed-for-illegal-rainwater-reservoir/