Cowboy bebop, trigun and FLCL are the only anime in existence worth watching fully

Cowboy bebop, trigun and FLCL are the only anime in existence worth watching fully.

Bebop is only borderline

Prove me wrong

>FLCL

Could've gone with better bait, mate.

This bait is weak, you should take a shotgun mouthwash.

You're completely right

this tb h

Never have I read a truer statement.

It's hilarious how unoriginal your opinion is.

This image was made in like 2007

Is that a shit cupcake?

Try Gurren Lagann. FLCL is shit.

Just because an opinion isn't original doesn't mean it isn't the correct opinion to have you hipster.

unoriginality doesnt make me wrong
its a homemade 'go 'za

but user the only one actually worth watching out of those is FLCL

fooly cooly still gets me every day

Try Diebuster. Gurren Lagann is shit.

Try Gunbuster. Diebuster is shit.

Cowboy Bebop is great because it even resonates with normies. It explores themes that all of humanity can relate to.

We already did this shit about half an hour ago.

oof you got me there familia

>tfw somebody posts your actual opinion as b8 on Sup Forums

sorry guys I made this post on another board and he decided to shitpost here with it.

I don't care if you like drawings of girls and shit, this is my actual opinion as somebody who doesn't care much for anime.

:^)

how many other anime have you watched? and I don't mean moe I just mean more than those
I honestly think that if you liked those there definitely are other things you'd like

Sure, but he acts like he's dropping some wisdom when he's spouting what other entry level dumbasses like him has done for a literal decade on Sup Forums. Even if it was true, it would be pointless to just discuss FLCL et al for years upon years. Sup Forums has always been centered around airing anime, because it leads to fresh discussion, fresh OC, change. If you don't like currently airing anime at all you can't really get anything out of Sup Forums, and thus shouldn't be here.

I use to watch a bunch when I was a kid, almost all of it was just on toonami. I couldn't name them all or give you a number, but those are the ones that I think are worth watching every episode of because they don't really have filler.

Other animes I like were Big-O and that one anime about giant alien bugs

"getting something" from a kazakh yurt weaving pictograph
kek

Surely people are getting something out of anime and Sup Forums, whether it is a small minute sense of satisfaction or humor every now and then or stiff dicks, otherwise nobody would be here.

Bebop isn't bad, but it's a little boring at times.

I liked the Trigun manga. Don't know about the anime.

FLCL is just fine.

okay I get and respect that
if you had truly only ever seen those I would recommend watching others similar, but it sounds like you already have.
Good on you for figuring out what you like and being able to stick with it.

Not sure why I'm taking anything in a bait thread seriously, but there's tons of worthwhile anime out there you'd probably like. But like every other form of entertainment media out there, for every show that matches your tastes, there's 20 that don't. The trick is to learn how to filter the stuff you don't like out.

Big O is fucking great.