Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - The Future Edition

15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

>Livestream in english
youtube.com/watch?v=XV9mc9sOmDs
>Phoneix
ardmediathek.de/tv/Phoenix/live?kanal=5888

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FraukePetry/status/911983912452263936
twitter.com/YuriNeverrained
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slayyy

B A S E D. G E R M A N S.

why is Saxony so based?

And remember that Merkel is going to dubble down on censorship and migrants wich will alienate Germans more and more,

Hang in their German brothers. Shit will get allot worse before it gets better. But you will survive and thrive like you always have!

Merkel has lost a lot of power today.

More salt

So is the coalition with SPD possible or not? If not what about the CSU saying that they don't want coalition with Greens?

Seems to me that coalition with SPD is only way possible...

final results when?

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

Possible, but the SPD doesn't want it cuz it fucked their party HARD.
If the CSU cucks on the Greens, they will have to have to share their rule of Bavaria in the future.

What I ponder right now. How will the FDP act? Will they bend over? I mean legend has it they are evil capitalist neocon and the Green Party are Waldorf educated hippie morons. How can this coalition ever work?

If the FDP does a U-turn they better collect all the shekels they can get in the next 4 years because they'll be gone again. I can't imagine they'd want that.

Also how will the SPD sell their politics in the opposition when the CDU is doing it already without becoming completely obsolete?

Yes and Schultz also. When I heard that my sudden boner almost pushed my laptop off my lap.

Hannover's not as red as I thought it would be.

Schulz got cucked incredibly hard.

"hey user. You voted for AfD! Don't come to work tomorrow!"

What did they mean by this?

this is exactly the sam ething they said in sweden. 87% didnt vote for the only nationalist party sverigedemokraterna so they kept saying 87% is against nationalism. its basically the truth but sverigedemokraterna is close to 30% now up from 13%

illegal

Saxon chicks are the hottest in the country. We want to keep it that way.

source
>me from Dresden

It means you can celebrate

>only east Germany has testosterone
Is this a result of all that Russian semen?

Rot-rot-grün-AfD

Ecofascism now
Deport muslims
Install solar panels

Shouldn't have tried to meme his campaign if he doesn't know how memes work.
AfD having 88 seast after the first turnout? That's how you make memes. You can't force them, they gotta happen naturally.

>t. Mandy Kowalski

1. Germany
2. No

Is merkel just going to be a lame duck for her last term? i can't imagine any coalition being very stable

If i had to place a bet i would place it on SPD "biting the bullet" and joining coalition. I don't see the CSU cucking out on the Greens especially because of the good results AfD in Bavaria. CSU is a good asset of the CDU because it keeps the semi-based Bavarians "under control"...(((they))) don't want to put that asset at risk.

probably

The dialect though....you can keep them indeed.

Because they're not German.

>J-just a bit more, Germans will wake up soon

You're both right.

Melt polar caps
Turn completed

It means they fired you and you can get on welfare like the New Germans.

Sup Forums told me Bavarian's weren't cucked?

If there's one thing the CSU excels at, it's cucking. I also see the FDP selling out for some extra shekels. It's going to be that hotel tax shit all over again.

I'm fairly certain that the area around Saxony is still fairly slavic due to the integration of the Sorbs.

another question pls be patient
does The Left have leipzig because there are no turks there to vote for SPD?

They counted 98% so far.

there are only like 60k of them

The lefts have Leipzig because the Leipzig university offers all the social sudies which attracts all the liberal scum

So, that means it's 10 years of preparation for WWIII ?

Leipzig is a old trade city, we're far more open minded and cosmopolitan than the rest of east Germany

t. Die Linke voter

I think it rather means civil war is near

Just wait and see what will happen. The treaty of Versaille couldn't keep them down and it was supposed to cripple them. Now the same shit that is being done to Germany is also happening to the rest of Europe.

They are going to write about the blowback for a thousand years.

No way far away from it

yeah the intersection of the imperial roads

>UKIP gets 12.7% of the vote
>1 seat

>AfD gets 12.7% of the vote
>92 seats

lol i hate this shitty country so much

Translation: "We are more rootless and empty (Globalized/Americanized) than the rest of Germany"

...until the "First World Honey&Milk" goes that is, then you will all sing a different tune.

Looks like 2017 is a lot like Germany in September 14th, 1930. Just a few more years everyone, and maybe we can return to common sense. It is the easiest path to prevent Civil War. Otherwise well .... even normalfags will begin to 1488 once their homes are destroyed et al.

how the hell did sachsen anhalt fall from 24% AFD voters to only 17% right now, something reeks like voter fraud, that is just not possible.

We should definitely change our voting systems and Parliamentary representation to be closer to Germany's model.

If they go through with it they'll get fucking wrecked in the Bavarian regional elections next year. They know exactly what's at stake. They lost 10% of the voters because in Bavaria, because people are slowly but steadily waking up. If they agree to team up with the pedophile weed party, they'll be fucked in the ass next year. I'm really looking forward to Cuckhofer having a stroke over the results next year.

r u srs

thats first past the post for you and too many old fuckers were to stubborn to stop voting tory to swing the seats out in the country to UKIP and anyway they got what they wanted.

Anyone can translate pic related?

"hello yes , just wanted to inform you i found out i have african dna , my name is now mohamed and i m a refugee , so if you kick me i m gonna report all of you for racism "

thank me later

#all roads lead to Leipzig

This is why i think the SPD will bite the bullet and do coalition. (((They))) don't want to risk the CSU asset because it keeps the semi-based Bavarians under control.

They are still counting the chickens before they hatch.

Kebap Kebap Kebap Erdogan

>5 elections in just 3 years
>wooooow why we the left lose against those nazis instead of make a coalition goverment!

they deserve it.

"I'm a smelly parasite that lives in a country he despises, despite draining its social system empty"
t. totally legit roach-German translator

Lol confirmed
Kek laughes.
Kek is with us.
Praise him.

i mean the 24% from the landtagswahlen 1 1/2 years ago, now we just got 17%. that would be a huge change in people's mind, so suddenly.

its void anyway because that idiot wrote something on the letter

strong and stable :^)

>and it was supposed to cripple them
It really wasn't, Germans are just niggers who would rather collapse their economy than pay debts.

He is saying "All of you vote for Erdogan"

Recep Tayyip Erdogan is Erdogan's full name.

Landtagswahlen are different than Bundestagswahlen.

Oo They probably haven't added them to the system yet.

twitter.com/FraukePetry/status/911983912452263936
the comments under this are disgusting

why do my fellow germans always betray me and my hopes for a better germany

The best thing is, both results will backfire, with the GroKo only delaying the inevitable. If the GroKo could actually keep people from switching to the AfD, the results wouldn't be this terrible for Memehofer. If they team up with the greens, they lose their entire voter base immediatly, if they settle for a GroKo, the cuckservatives will be pleased for the moment but they will send their loyal bottom slut SPD into oblivion and have to go for an option that displeases conservative voters one election later. Whatever they do, they lose, because they stopped giving a fuck about actually conservative people that aren't happy with some vague promises of gibmedats. The future is bright, user.

Because they are niggers who believe in everything the government, the media and society tells them.

>believing Sup Forums

kek

right, and during the GDR time it was one of the few places where you got visitors from all around the world because of the Leipzig trade fair

yeah, fuck off, Die Linke is probably the most Anti-USA party there is

You mean east vs west Germany ?

>Ancap

>Economic knowledge

Pick one.

yeah that is sadly true. putsch when?

My German teacher (a Turk from Stuttgart) is already screeching in normiebook.

Good job, fellas.

Vote and donate, that's about the only thing you can do right now. Our vote today destroyed the SPD and severely weakened Merkel.

Sadly, Bavaria is full of Michels who will vote for the party they always voted for. Despite that, we are the region with the most AfD voters in Western Germany. The "Conservative" sister party of Mama Merkel (they actually are somewhat more conservative than her, but that doesn't mean much) who usally gets the absolute majority has gotten their worst results since the 1940s, with many of their voters abandoning them for the AfD.

Yep. Though he could have used it for the pic and requested a new form.

pic: be afraid, Dweidelbots.

Close enough
Rather right vs. left since we had the Antifa chimpouts in Berlin, Cologne...
Additionally wait until there's no more money for gibsmedats

is this an ork?

Beware, Tweidelkins!

>How will the FDP act?
>Will they bend over?
You… do know the FDP, right?

>Niemand hat den AfD-Wählern erklärt, dass das Top-Thema Flüchtlinge auch von dieser Partei nicht geändert werden kann... Erstens können wir die Grenzen nicht schließen und auch keine Trump-Mauer bauen. Zweitens können wir Menschen, deren Identität nicht zweifelsfrei festgestellt werden konnte, einfach so in ein x-beliebiges nordafrikanisches Land abschieben und mitm Flugzeug rüberfliegen, denn: Da muss auch das jeweilige Einreise-/Heimatland mitmachen. Drittens: Aufgrund unserer EU-Freizügigkeit können auch Flüchtlinge aus anderen EU-Ländern sich mal einfach so in einen Zug setzen und zu uns kommen (und wenn es nur für ne Woche ist).
Und jetzt soll mir noch mal ein AfD-Wähler erklären, wie die AfD gegen Flüchlinge vorgehen will... Die Argumentation bzw. der "Plan" würde mich wirklich mal interessieren.

Bomber Harris do it again.

certainly looks like it

The fucking leftist cucks at Wikipedia couldn't have found a worse pic of Weidel? Can't imagine this being any sort of official pic.

>Turk from Stuttgart
The absolute state

Yes.
twitter.com/YuriNeverrained

I added the Bomber Harris.

>Erstens können wir die Grenzen nicht schließen und auch keine Trump-Mauer bauen
I didn't know it was physically impossible? Can a physician explain to me why?

I thought it was a tattoo for a moment

The most cucked area of Germany is the Rhine-Ruhr region. SPD is worse than CDU even if both of them suck.

Really don't know, Lindner did some tough talking (lel), and he surely remembers how Merkel almost destroyed the FDP, and he probably doesn't want to be the one who finally gives it the coup de grâce.
But then again, what can he do, his handlers will want a government participation at all costs.

how can you close something that isnt real?
how can you build something that doesnt exist?

Someone I know told me the same today, AfD cant stop the refugees, they will just come.

So I guess... just let it happen? Because its just a natural disaster and there is NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT. jaja. We can totally not do anything.