Your opinion so far?

Your opinion so far?

I had an erection the entire time, and it only grew harder.

>Mai is dead
It's shit

he is goten duh

U6 goku ofc

These are some unsettling trips.

this desu

Its pure garbage I already dropped super many eps ago but because these spam threads I had to watch the latest ep

IT WAS FUCKING SHIT

Fuck you Sup Forums

db wasn't ever good

Use the fucking catalog

So who is Black Goku fused from, could it be two different Gokus from separate universes?

>Black Goku
>His clothes are the only Black of him
Wasted potential desu

Apologize.

Tetsuo?

He's really skinny for supposedly being Goku. His facial structure isn't entirely correct either.

I thought he had fused with someone to become evil, but he's only wearing one earring.

My only concern is why did present Bulma know to make time machine fuel? If you look at what she has Monaka help her with in the episode where Trunks and Goten stowaway in Monaka's ship, it's very clearly the same as the future time machine fuel.

Sounds like a pretty trivial concern. She's a scientist/inventor. Making new stuff is what she does for a living and for fun.

yeah it's all a big coincidence and nothing is ever written on purpose

Black Goku's slender appearance reminds me of the weight-loss he experienced upon becoming a Super Saiyan God.

Also, assuming this promotion from DBH's is telling the truth, Black Goku seems to have a rather similar aura to Beerus, doesn't he?

Bit of a fringe theory, but maybe he became a God of Destruction, after all. Just one who isn't content in staying in his own timeline, which is why he invaded Trunks' and may soon do the same to the main cast's timeline. It also explains as to why Black Goku no longer considers himself a Saiyan.

Still not sure how the Green Kai fits into this, though.

This shit is just so full of asspulls that I can't even take it seriously anymore.

And he is clearly not goku, he is just a shapeshifter.

>he is just a shapeshifter.
He has no reason to take Goku's shape that we know of. Out of all the things he could be, he just happens to take the shape of someone Trunks knows? Strikes me as bizarre

Makes me wanna kill myself seeing what db has become.

>Shonen not filled with asspulls
>DB not being the father of aspulls

I know that Super is shit but lets not pretend that the original show was a masterpiece.

The episode was surprisingly good. At first I was disappointed that Mai died but then I realized there wouldn't be any real role for her anyway.

The big question here is, how is this black Goku suppose to even match Goku SSGSS if he even can't take out Trunks?

I'm not sure what your sarcasm is trying to say.

We know at some point in the future, Bulma invents a time machine. In Super, we see the early stages of that. It's pretty straight forward and par for the course. There is no bases for confusion or a leap of logic necessary.

These lazy fucks are just following the RBG colour scheme.

Super Saiyan Red
Super Saiyan Blue
Super Saiyan Green is next.

Can't be Goku since he died due to heart disease.

Yeah, ok, I'm bailing.

I forgot how dumb people are in DBS threads

He take the shape of whoever he wants by reading others mind, in this case Trunks, and in this circumstances for him Goku is the only hope he still had. That´s why.

>We know at some point in the future, Bulma invents a time machine
In Future Trunks' timeline where she actually needed it. We didn't know she would invent one in the main timeline too, I think that's what he means.

Goku and Mr. Popo

>one earring
what a faggot

But if that were true Black would look like this.

>I forgot how dumb people for watching DBS
FTFY

What was the point of Trunks running around when fanfic dark Goku camped at the capsule place like any non-retard would do?

Irony: The Post

Goku is the protagonist, of course it had to be him. You already know how this shit works.

Reminder that this arc is just more filler bullshit like Purple Vegeta. Zeno's tournament will be the next real arc.

Gohanfags still in delusion I see.

Strange for someone who is supposed to look like goku he doesn't look that much like him.

Yeah I kind of get that vibe after seeing the preview

>This shit is just so full of asspulls
How the fuck is Black an asspull? Are you retarded?

Yeah I forgot hes just Gotens

>The last time Trunks saw everyone from their timeline, Gohan was the strongest of all the characters and Goku was dead.
>"Gohanfag"

Boy, you sure aren't bright are you, pal?

I mean the series as a whole, mongoloid.

Retard, OP was asking about your opinion on Black not the series

>t. mindreader

Give how I said that Black Goku had invaded Trunks' timeline, I thought it was clear that I was implying that Black Goku wasn't the same deceased Goku from Trunks' timeline but instead had come from yet another different one.

And?

My point stands, this shit is so fucking full of asspulls that you can take nothing seriously anymore. In other words, this "black goku" will end up being just some retarded shit.

Now fuck off faggot.

>He can't read people's minds

he's obviously future goten

Theory coming up
Xicor is black
Maybe future goku hooked up with that green skinned black haired female Kai, or she stole his juices to create black, that's why he looks like goku but younger and more slender, also why he has only one Kai earing because he is only half Kai. And why he doesn't consider himself a saiyan. Its xicor guys. First they steal from the multiverse fan manga, now they steal from the xicor manga. Screenshot

toyotaro aka toyble did come up with xicor. so he could be using elements from his original story

not farfetched desu since toyotaro does contribute to the manga and the story along with toriyama

>Arale makes a cameo in the show
>Still kid sized

I didn't watch the entire show but I do remember one episode with a camera that showed the future and Arale got curious about remaining the same in them, after which her dad promised to build her bigger bodies with time. I thought that was nice.

This seems possible and better than those 'its gotten','it's another god of destruction' theories

Future Goku is essentially Goku who died at a heart attack and Goku is asexual. He won't fuck unless he made a promise like he did with Chichi. Also, the green Kai look like an effeminate male

Goku would still be THE symbol of hope. Bulma would have told him and reminisced about him all the time.

There's also the "with Goku among us things always worked out in the end no matter how bleak"

>with Goku among us things always worked out in the end no matter how bleak

Theory incoming
Screenshot this because I will eventually be proven right
Black Goku is Bulma and Goku's illegitimate child they had after marrying and is angry because of abandonment

>Implying

>JoJo not being the father of aspulls
ftfy

Theory incoming
Goku Black is an evil Goku from an alternative universe. That's it. Toriyama is making this arc for the fans and they have been asking this since Beerus made the multiverse canon

GUYS I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS

WHAT IF AT THE END OF THE ARC THEY GATHER THE EARTH'S DRAGONBALLS AND GIVE THEM TO TRUNKS TO TAKE BACK IN HIS TIME MACHINE TO HIS TIME PERIOD

THEN HE COULD USE THEM TO WISH BACK HIS MOM AND MAI AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT'S DIED.

MAYBE EVEN GOHAN AND THE Z-FIGHTERS

Geez, alright.

"With Goku among us and IN OUR SIDE things always worked out in the end no matter how bleak"

>In our side
There's only one place Bulma wants Goku inside her, and it's not her side

What's up with the modern obsession of taking pure hearted characters and turned into whiners, morally ambiguous characters or just plain assholes?

That's retarded, for starters the earth dragonballs could AT MOST revive Bulma and Mai who just died.

It's a waste of effort when you can just find New Namek and use the superior balls there mass resurrect the people of earth.

Seems like Future Bulma truly loved Goku and her relationship with Vegeta was an one-night-stand. Fuck you guys, you make me write a fanfic's premise

>Seems like Future Bulma truly loved Goku and her relationship with Vegeta was an one-night-stand.

You're touching on something interesting here.

I'd argue that present Bulma only truly fell in love with Vegeta during the 7 years between the Cell & Buu arcs, where Vegeta started to become an active father & shit.

Future Bulma, on the other hand, only knew scumbag Vegeta.

Makes getting murdered by Black Goku even more tragic.

Future Vegeta is most likely hanging next to Frieza in the flower field

Yamcha gets cucked on all timelines

Why can't you faggots keep to one thread?

Oh, without a doubt.

I imagine the banter between them would be pretty hilarious, though.

dis

Because we're segregating ourselves from the waifu faggots, faggot.

>After a few years Vegeta secretly starts to enjoy it

I once read that people who live under good conditions tend to enjoy darker stories and the perversion of values.

Then you consider these stories are mainly aimed at Millennials living in developed countries, and/or Millennials living in developing countries that haven't experienced any serious war or famine in the past 30 or so years.

He probably only uses energy attacks now.

I liked the episode and I'm looking forward to the next one

Broly is already super saiyan green

user, Superman already killed Zod in Superman 2.

>Vegeta goes back with future Trunks to his timeline
>#reks Goku black
The end

And for some reason people think Future Trunks has a hard life.

Nice outfit and that face he makes reminds me of a mob boss/Giovanni from pokemon.

But he's not fused. At least not yet. He only has one pottara earring

Nice trips inverted satan.

Do we agree he is Goten right? He seems to be the same age as Trunks

supa dragon balls can grant any wish, no fucking rules

>implying they're gonna let him git gud even once

;__;

The different head leads me to believe so, but nowadays I just assume that's due to shitty animators

because it humanizes them more and shows our hidden self we don't show to others.

>Haven't watched Super at all
>Black Goku

Really? Another black recolor, Toei? It's not like you don't do this shit enough in Kamen Rider.

It's the dark and edgy counterpart nips love so much. Also, fans from around the world have been asking for an evil AU Goku for years and Toriyama doesn't take Dragon Ball seriously so he accepted the producers's request of making an evil Goku's arc.

Evil Goten would give the useless runt much needed development which Toei isn't capable of.

What, people weren't satisfied with Turles?

>Doesnt take dragonball seriously
>GT isnt canon

Gt would be canon if the series wasnt taken seriously.

I have never watched DBS but I guess this is goku from a different timeline where he didn't hurt his head when he was a baby?

Remember when Beerus announced there are 12 universes on BoG?
Since that moment, fans have been asking for an evil AU Goku. The fandom rejoiced with the "worst wish in history" from RoF only to be disappointed after realizing it wasn't evil AU Goku but Frieza. Besides, Turles was a remake of the Vegeta arc adapted to movie format. Looking like Goku was a gimmick

It's hard to understand the mind of an autist

>filename
I see what you did there.