Best girl or best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Yeon_Yihwa
webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/list?title_no=95
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STACKED

Androssi is indeed best girl.

The best princess, best ranker, best girl.

>Rachel still isn't dead
>Bam gets another power up
Like clockwork

The hard part is deciding who is second best girl. Yuri or Ryun?

>Bam gets another power up
The problem with Baam's power ups is that everytime he gets one, his inner demon also gets the same power up too. So he will be fucked, sooner or later, in the long term.

lizard girl is best girl

best girl won because she appeared in chapter zero black march

Who's the semen demon?

Used goods in the korean naruto.

I stopped following the updates around the volcano fight in S2, I think? Where you had to summon new teammates from a portal or something, I think they were on a ship?

What's been happening since then?

>Used goods
She is pure, user, and she has to stay that way. Otherwise her "father" will kill her.

Hwa Ryun is best girl you pleb

They split into different groups, Bam got on a train for like 100+ issues and dealt with new big bad who was recruited by Rachel in the end, and are just getting off the train and regrouping with everyone.

A bunch of random shit about a train
The series' biggest weakness imo is that a lot of the Regulars just plain aren't as interesting as the Rankers and so most of it is reading Rankers to do shit

Remember how it used to be a team-based strategy? Now Baam just runs the show all the time while everyone watches because they're useless.

What's this about and how often does she show up, might pick up.

also no one fucking dies

The group is too fucking big, the fat needs to be trimmed. Especially the train crew, all the new characters need to die and fuck off by the end of this arc.

Man, Tower of God's setting is so cool, and the classes/powers are mildly interesting, but Baam slapping everyone's shit every fight is getting fucking old

Sorta reminds me of the new P5 girl

When will she get her date, bros?

Never ever.

>korean
Well so much for this.

Didn't she already? Before the train?

Already happened

She's one side character in a cast of 20+. She's more common in the beginning of the series and shows up rarely now because 1. the cast is too big and 2. she's off doing her own shit.

She's also stronger than the rest of the side characters because of her blood which might lend to her rarely being able to help the MC.

I'm a bit behind but it seems like Baam can still get beaten by most Rankers in an all out fight and that guy with the two energy arms (who stole an energy arm from his friend) seems to be stronger than Baam too.

I haven't read anymore since Baam let himself get pushed by Rachel AGAIN just beforethey got on the train.

That really pissed me off.

Hwa Ryun a cute.

Why is Yeon + Wangnan such a cute couple to ship for men now?

Wasn't that interrupted by something? Not a real date.

Will Rachel ever die? She's so weak, how does she survive?

Nope, it was start to end.

Almost as good plot armor as Bam. The worst part is somehow she can get people under her wing to carry her, FUG plot device.

She has emily and anyone she encounters has a goal she can help obtain. She never runs out of strong allies and wont lose easily while she has it.

Baam would get slammed by a Ranker, sure, but Ranker's aren't supposed to interfere with Regulars (Baam's master mentions that he's not allowed to use his strength in their area). It just takes a little out of the series when Baam just Shinsoos/Thorns his way through literally every fight

>Yeon + Wangnan
Oh boy, considering the last chapter, that ship already sunk.

Emily is literally the worst thing to happen to the series. Insane plot device that is just pure bullshit

Why couldn't it just be fun floor tests forever instead of the slayer bullshit?

So she can get shit done, even if she's basically useless by herself?

I've not read this for awhile. Is Hwa Ryun still around and being cute?

SIU never intended it to be a floor-by-floor adventure. It's supposed to be a journey about the characters and not RTS games.
It's more like
>Rachel is useless
>her allies are always strong
>they wont get rid of her because emily is important to them
She is currently guiding Baam so yeah.

It's good. The art quality wavers, but the characters are solid. Pic related is in a completely dimension of strength compared to the MC.

She has a big mouth, so she could convince other people into joining his crazy crusade. But she has blackmailed, exploited, betrayed and even killed all her allies in one way or another and the moment she sees a new team of more competent people, she ditches her old teammates. She is pretty much bullshitting her way to the top.

I like the outfits everyone wears in this manhwa.

>Yuri or Ryun?
Yeon is better than both of them.

>in the korean naruto
More like the korean HxH.

How long is this series going to last when they aren't even C rank yet?

A long fucking time. Though I feel like they are going to timeskip again soon. They will hit floor 77 or whatever it is and jump ahead in time.

Shinsoo would be an insult to nen so nah.

Boy I hope so. I hate the idea of Bam going back to a played-straight Gary Stu with no downsides.

I stopped reading right after baam met rachel a 2nd time. Has it gotten better?

I think you meant to post a pic of Yuri, but chose this by mistake.

>no one give a shit about this trash except corean and coreanboo
>meanwhile hxh come back from long ass times
>instantly successful
you wish

>insecure tsundereshit
>better than tomboy princess or mysterious red witch
She isn't even worth considering.

current arc is pretty decent. When I am in doubt I skip to the current chapter and skim backwords to see if its decent. It ruins some plot twists, but it also gives me an accurate judgement of the plot

Rank and tower progress mean nothing to the story. Baam is only chasing Rachel and so both those things mean nothing for the overall length of the story.

They have to visit the floor 43 first, that's where Enryu lives, then maybe a timeskip to the floor 77.

I was talking about the setting and mechanics, retard.

>I was talking about the setting and mechanics, retard.
So it more like korean hxh bootleg version

Because she's best girl. One way or another she always wins in the end, Kun was all smug against her and that was a really bad move.

Faggots underestimate her and pay for it

>liking tomboy girls
Found the faggot.

>Generals are discouraged.
Mods delete the other thread.

Nah. If this were HxH characters would go from being regular level to beating high rankers with ease. And then being wished back to life.

Where do you guys read this? the translation on webtoons.com gets really spotty at times

I haven't read this week's chapter but I'm sure Bam's new power up should be quite strong.

You don't need to spam your obscured comic on Sup Forums user

That is the place, and its always going to be spotty.

Source?

It's not even confirmed that he will get a powerup with the last visit to the rice pot. It just seemed to make him more confused.

user, there is nothing more garbage than a tsundere who has no cute moments, and completely oblivious to her own feelings for the oblivious mc. All she ever does is get jealous when a rival comes in.

Ditto on this. It's supposed to be an official translation (webtoons being owned by Naver and all), and yet it has shitty fan quality translations.

Shit's been weak since the train arc. But still a very solid series.

Yeon is for pure comedic purposes, i can see her ending up with Wangnam once he becomes king.
Endorsi is the one that will end up with Bam, everything points to that.

What is this from

Tower of God, recommended read

>since the train
Train arc is technically still going

Yeah, I wonder if it'll end with them reaching the forbidden floor? Also, since Yuri returned it's starting to get good again.

Yuri best girl

Hyped for 43rd floor

Yeah, i didn't mean to imply otherwise.
I do hope this little stop helps making things fresh again. The whole deal with Hoaqin was rather boring. And i wish after this we go straight to the 43rd floor, probably the most important one together with the floor of tests and the 77th

Wait, what happened? Androssi was flat as a door in the first season.

This princess needs a good humping.

They grew up, although I'm unclear as all fuck how time progresses in the Tower. It's normal to spend years on certain floors, I got no clue how fast clearing the tower is considered impressive, or how old people really are.

I think she always had decent funbags, but it's been like 7-8 years since the first season, so that's that.
Although we don't even know how the fuck time works in the tower. Yeon is said to be like 14 and Endorsi is supposed to be above 300 years old.

SIU was taught female physiology after he attempted to draw them in bikinis and made everything super angular and weird

>I got no clue how fast clearing the tower is considered impressive
I believe the fastest one was Urek with around 50 years
Yuri took like 500 years and that was considered impressive.

>Baam gets YET ANOTHER free powerup

Why? Does anyone actually want this? Does the author think it's enjoyable to see an overpowered mary sue protagonist get even more powerful? To make the oversized (and continuously growing) cast of side characters more and more irrelevant? To make the gap between MC and the villain even wider, removing any stakes or sense of importance?

There is a reason why in a typical shounen the MC is the underdog. But Baam is not an underdog. The underdog is actually Rachel, the main villain. Thinking logically, Rachel stands absolutely no chance against Baam. She is the one who has the almost impossible task and needs to go against all odds to achieve her goals and life dream, and is the one who is one step away from making a mistake and losing everything. I don't know if ToG is supposed to be some shounen deconstruction where MC is a god and the villain is a weak mortal, but it sure demonstrates why normal shounen follow their tropes.

IIRC, people in the tower eventually just stop aging forever, so most people are like hundreds of years old.

I wish they had stuck with wave controller stuff
Baam as some kind of shinsoo prodigy/monster/kaiju was moderately interesting even if it mostly resulted in monkey see monkey do shit
I agree that the Thorn was stone cold retarded though

It was fine with the rice pot shit. Getting a powerup like that is kinda okay I think

Getting like a shitload of souls and powering up like Hoaquin was not okay, ontop of doing the rice pot shit afterwards anyways

I really hope we can see girl Hoaquin again, she made me diamonds.

We've been getting constant reminders that to climb higher you need to discard a lot, and baam keeps refusing to. I'm just waiting for that to completely fuck him, once that happens the amount of characters should thin considerably since there are way too many useless ones right now

>once that happens the amount of characters should thin considerably since there are way too many useless ones right now
I doubt it. I'm pretty sure the author has caught Nanoha-syndrome, meaning the cast will continuously grow more bloated while old characters are ignored and left to rot. The author will respond to fan complaints about the cast being dull by introducing new characters, and just keep the vicious cycle of bad writing going.

>Yeon is said to be like 14
No way Yeon is 14, she's more like 100 years old, considering the fact that she was Prince's girlfriend for like 10 years.

Well, aside from the billion souls bullshit they aren't really free power ups because he has to train and always learn to control stuff. Even after a year he could only use the thorn for like 10 minutes before going apeshit.
I agree the rice pot wasn't handled properly, it should have been some psychological/mental strenght boost rather than an actual power up for combat.
I'm also sad because Bam is pretty much unbeatable even by high tier enemies on his same level. Jahad princesses might give him a decent fight but there's no way they could beat him, not to mention he's supposed to beat this kaiser guy that already wiped the floor with Endorsi

I think atleast the new hell train guys are staying or dying. They gave up on climbing and were all about the train

also none of them are remotely useful or interesting

>Dodgers five games back
All is right in the world.

>No way Yeon is 14
towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Yeon_Yihwa

She stated she entered the tower when she was 14, wiki says she's presumably around 22 now.
>considering the fact that she was Prince's girlfriend for like 10 years.
Huh? No she wasn't.
Prince picked her up in the 20th floor because she failed the test when she burned wagnam and became indebted, that was right before the exam where they met bam.

>But Baam is not an underdog. The underdog is actually Rachel
SIU knows this, and is an important part of the plot in ToG and that's why Rachel hates Baam, because she knows he is better at everything and that's the reason she cried when Headon remembered that fact to her.
The issue is that only the strong ones climb the tower, the weak ones are left to death and for this same reason Rachel made a pact with Headon, because when she is alone she is just useless.
Like it or not, but the underdogs in ToG are just trashed and killed all the time and SIU wanted the society of the tower to be a more realistic approach of our society, not like in your typical shounen story. ToG is a story of the top dogs, not the underdogs.

Chapter is up niggas
webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/list?title_no=95

nah, the hell train has been quite a boring arc so far.

I liked the arc where Baam got the thorn a lot better.

the final fight of that arc where Baam , Rak and khun fought that rank-C shadow of the slayer was really great though

>Korean manga will never get a official publication

What is weebtoons?

So, new semen demons?