REDPILL My Mom About (((THEM))) Send Your Best Memes to Battle

My mother is a conservative living in California and thinks the world has gone insane with all this deranged gay and trans shit.

We talk a lot and her line of questioning pretty much revolves around the theme: What is the source of the upheaval we are currently experiencing, and to what end.

I suggested that want to own mankind. The gentiles are the only race sophisticated enough to stand in their way, so we must be destroyed. We are too strong to destroy head on, so it must be eroded from within. So they infiltrated us over generations, lied to get in the door, and used many tools, like, atheism, nihilism and individuality to erode truth and demoralize our population. They will not stop until we are separated from each other and left holding an empty shell of individuality, a complete void.

In the background they are putting forth an effort to manipulate the world in such a way as to bring about prophecy so that when the time comes, they can offer the antichrist to fill that void, and subjugate mankind.

But to be honest I have a hard time wrapping my mind around it and sometimes it just leaves me feeling crazy. So I’m hoping to spur some interesting conversation, solidify obscure ideas, and adjust my worldview if need be. In the process I’m going to steal your best memes to show her because it’s a palatable way to for anyone to learn about this problem.

dude this anti semitic bullshit spewed on pol is not good to spread.

It's almost so that the only jews in government in the usa were appointed by Trump. The same is true about europe, there are almost no jews in white countries' governments.

The real reason for the degeneracy is the fall of the old order (monarchy) ever since it fell all over the white world its been a steady decline.

dont tell your family about that kind of stuff, it can only turn out bad

I told my stents tonight that Donald trump isn't a white supremacist, just a guy who doesn't display white guilt like the pathetic liberals do.

It got eerily quiet, and they responded with nervous laughter and silence.

I told them they sound like they watch a lot of cbc

Whatever schlomo.

The white world was not in decline in 1900. Western European industrialization was in full swing and we owned this world.

PS Heres some Obama cabinet jews.

Rahm Emanuel - Chief Of Staff
David Axelrod - Senior Presidential Advisor
Ron Klain - Chief Of Staff to VP

She asked for it, she can decide for herself. We are both adults.

While I'm not totally sold on this version of reality, I think the holocaust was probably blown way out of proportion in order to secure gibs.

I want to hear more in depth argument for or against it.

Name the (((Rothschild Zionist))), because those are the ones who are really destroying western culture. Joe Biden, of all people, said it best 'you dont have to be a jew to be a zionist' or something along those lines.

it was in decline, it just wasnt that noticeable.

Multiculturalism started, they took away slavery, gave women the right to vote soon after.

>dude this anti semitic bullshit spewed on pol is not good to spread.

t. Shlomo

In 1913, the Jews took control of the Fed. It has certainly been down hill ever since.

Up until then, year after year technology was providing the industrialized world with more productivity per capita than ever. Quality of life and expectancy of survival was doing the same.

not even gonna bother replying to this level of derp

you don't need to

here's a classic

l2r

Tell her the world isn't based around kindess. It's most basic law is that of struggle and strife.

This is the one I was looking for. Have seen it many times but never saved. Probably did the most damage to my worldview at the time. I was convinced the media was the source, and then I saw this.

too bad you're still a memeing anglo

She already knows that you dildo. Shes a first generation American that managed to straddle the 1% line during her income generating years.

Whatever that means. What does that make you? Woke?

-t mad

Grandma made this for you

Find the documentary "Sin City: Berlin" on YouTube and watch it it with her.
Mostly a bunch of jews mourning the loss of their degenerate haven, the beginning describes well the rampant degeneracy and political violence going on in the Weimar Republic.
When you consider the depravity the Germans were subjected to and the fact that at the peak, 60% of women were whoring themselves out to feed their families, you start to understand why the germans came to hate the jews so much.
Not only were the Rothschilds responsible for flipping WW1, Germans were made to pay reparations for yhe war while being bakrupted, sold to foreigners and turned into a sex tourist shithole.
Hitler saved the women from sexual slavery and the men from the loss of pride of failing to provide, he truly was a savior.

Oy vey a fucking schmutza

Will take a look at this thanks. I think I may have seen a clip from it. It's very rare to see any objective Hitler stuff. To his people, within their own context, I can understand how his charisma might have been intoxicating.

Reminds me of the "winning" meme Trump pushes. Though hes doing a lot less winning in the sense of a purge, I think hes just a centrist that wants to do as much as he can to fix the state of things to buy the Nazi's in Antarctica time to continue gaining strength for the final battle.