Say something nice to Herschel, chances are he's reading this right now!

Say something nice to Herschel, chances are he's reading this right now!

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/is-jewish-supremacy-a-form-of-racism-the-zionist-exception/5606949
mondoweiss.net/2017/08/supremacy-zionist-exception/amp/
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why does he use Yotsuba B?

Herschel pls respond

your daughter is cute.

its probably 8ch

Jew Privilege

>everyday i post anti-semitic "memes" so i can have a job "monitoring" people who post anti-semitic memes

truly our greatest ally

Doesn't the fan make your yamulke fly off?

i like yotsuba b
which would YOU recommend?

Hi, (((Herschel)))

Die jude

Gas yourself you fucking kike.

When the eyes tune out niggerball, they’ll notice who’s promoting this shit.

Train ride 2.0 you kvetching little shit.

globalresearch.ca/is-jewish-supremacy-a-form-of-racism-the-zionist-exception/5606949

mondoweiss.net/2017/08/supremacy-zionist-exception/amp/

Jews lack the capacity to see themselves as anything other than Sacred Victims despite a religion uilt of myths of genocide and theft and cheating.

The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)...The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come...In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)." -- From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

I deem myself a Counter-Semite. I dont want to harm anyone or pass any laws or even hate a guy just cuz he's a jew...

But Jewish power is excessive, corrosive and racist in its essence.

We are the 98%.

T O M O R R O W
O
M
O
R
R
O
W

>yotsuba

am I the only motherfucker who uses tomorrow

YES

maaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii NIGGA

I see a subversive con-artist

My nigga

To honest with you I´m here to learn. I understand that the majority of what is said here is true but I don´t think less of a Jew of a white or a black because he was born different. Creating global homozygosis and political globalization can lead us to the same goal that the third Reich wanted but In the end Jews need to fall to restore a sense of justice in the world.

Is this the new browser thread?

He's spamming blacked threads on Sup Forums

its the meta thread

Hey Herschel, you misspelled "dankest"

>newfags don’t know about Herschel
Fucking hell is wrong with you people

Tomorrow is literally the worst looking one.

>the jew cries out as he strikes you

that's why we use it, pleb

>that resolution
We have to go back, Marty! We have to go back to the future!

Reminder he is a Sup Forums account who actually made a websitec

Hi Herschel, does your urine have the consistency and smell of maple syrup?

Once you go black.

What about it?

Does Herschel fap while she's being BLACKED?!

The leader of the Jewish people, Binyamin Netanyahu, supports Donald Trump.

Do you actually give a shit about your fellow Jews or do you just hate Christians?

This.

so.. there IS a Jewish plot to take over the world and its right there in the jew bible but...

its an 'antisemitic canard' to say there's a Jewish plot?

Wow, really makes you think

is he the guy who invented chocolate?