What is the fucking appeal of tsunderes?

What is the fucking appeal of tsunderes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZsMXSPOn2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they secretly like you

hatesex

love-hate relationship

because the story usually involves the breaking down of their barriers to show their true feelings, it's interesting plot wise.

if you have a show where the girl already openly likes the guy (like in Kimi ni Todoke) you have to squeeze plot from elsewhere.

They'll fight you for you and accept your resistance as long as they're near you until their heart reaches you.

At the very least, they have a personality, even if it's bare bones as fuck, its there.

Much better than generic doormat moeblobs.

>What is the fucking appeal of tsunderes?
The tsun, then the dere.

The creamy dere center.

they are shit taste detectors

to BREAK them

>secretly
user...

That feel when your waifu is tsundere loli imouto so she hits you and calls you an idiot. But, she isn't strong enough to physically harm you and you think it's cute so you pet on head to make her stop. She blushes, obviously swayed by your sudden sign of affection amidst her battering of your body and after a few mere seconds she hugs you back in return. You remain like this for at least 10 seconds uninterrupted and then you slowly pull away from each other. She stares into your eyes, and you are already doing the same with a horribly goofy smile that sends her heart pounding at a much faster rate than normal. Her face goes cherry red once again, and she punches you to cover up her embarrassment. She calls you an idiot afterwards. You only stare at her for a few seconds, saying nothing. She asks you why you're staring, acting as though she doesn't care. Again with your goofy smile you just laugh at how horribly cute she is while flustered. And she starts to hit you and call you an idiot again.

>generic doormat moeblobs.

Think of a daki. Now imagine a daki that would cook and clean for you when asked.

Watch more than 20 anime to find out, newfag.

>I don't like their personalities so they lack personalities.

I could think of some reasons even though I ain't that big fan of them.
>Working hard and well to earn that smile and the affection of that girl so it feels like you earned it and maybe made her a more open and better person than she is.
>Being a masochist.
>Let her rage out so she can then be happy?
There was less things than I thought it was.

Shydere or deredere with little to personality are seriously the worst type of girl an author can create. I hate them with a passion.

As usual, shit taste.

absolutely abhorrent taste.

Many people suck at romance, particularly guys. You think you're madly in love with a girl, but you never ask her out or tell her how you feel about her. The tsundere is this feeling made manifest, your secret desire to actively push someone away because you're afraid of getting hurt.

I like Tsunderes because they are interesting. They have layers. They are prickly on the outside and warm on the inside. Inside they could be a shy little girl who only wants to be loved, but hides her heart from the cruel harsh world and projects an attitude as protection. Many of them have a pride that doesn't allow them to admit that they feel something that makes them vulnerable like love does. They take some time to understand and once you understand them, they are all the more cute.

In tsundere the tsun part is an involuntary outburst caused by confused emotions

When you tease her after she start showing her dere side.

A troll chart will always be a troll chart no matter how maby times you repost it, THK.

>Henpecked masochist butthurt that genuinely good girls exist

>Chiho
Pic unrelated. She's annoying as hell when jealous and boring as sin when a moeblob.

This

What exactly is wrong with in? Inb4 pleases old men for money

At least pick a better example instead of a worst type. Chi is behind every girl in Maou-sama by far.

The appeal is that tsunderes used to be girls who where just bashful but somewhere along the line they all turned in ball busting cunts

Because Tsunderes a best.

best taste desu

get fucked with your shit taste tsundora fags

Old pasta, but it still applies.

Hi Sup Forums. My name is Sup Forumsnon, and I have a tsundere addiction.

The thing is, I can justify this preference pretty well. Having been an average edgy high school kid, I quickly grew uncomfortable with both interacting with people I just met (especially women) and developed trust issues about whether someone really hates me behind my back etc.

A tsundere shows you her worst side first, the ugly violent verbally abusive side. No matter how bad they are with this, there's no scheming behind anyone's back, the tsundere does this because of her own nervousness/insecurity. There's an instant sense of comfort when someone I just get to know throws a casual insult my way. They can't get any worse than what they first show you, and there's no ongoing paranoia whenever you interact with them. A tsundere's harsh words are like a violent rainstorm, they bring with them the message that everything will be alright and that sunshine is just on the other side.

Tsunderes are love, tsunderes are life.

In our modern age where men are treated as less than women, they let beta males feel like they are 'breaking' a dominant woman.

Problem is, most Tsundere's in anime are just Tsun and never go full dere. And most guys don't realize that you could just bypass the Tsun crap and find a genki/ara girl who is dere from the start.

>samefags because no one agreed with him
Kek.

that's not me faggot

>he thinks we can't see the big fat (30) next to his post
Kek kek.

But Kimi ni Todoke is good.

>big fat (30)
wtf are you talking about?

Preach it brother.

No one in their right mind would whole heartedly agree your chart that's a known to be trolling.

>pretending to not know about UIP
>wtf

I'm not a fan of tsunderes usually, but I like Rin

In general, people value what they have based in great part on how much effort went into obtaining what they have. Tsunderes require a lot of effort to obtain.

but that's not my chart tho, i mostly lurk around here and i don't bother around making charts,

just accept the fact that others agree to some people and you can't justify that the replies weren't samefags too

>if you have a show where the girl already openly likes the guy (like in Kimi ni Todoke) you have to squeeze plot from elsewhere.
Which can be done infinite number of ways. Tsundere personalities stalling relationships was okay the first few times. But now its just the sign of someone who isn't creative enough to tell an original story.

How is Shana not a good tsundere? She has lasting character development where she slowly softens and never regresses.

>wtf
>tho
Whatever the case, you need to fuck off.

she was shit to begin with and shit in the end

It's the gap moe you morons, why wouldn't you want to sexually dominate a tsun bitch after a storm of insults. Or get her to the dere side and make her meek and submissive. There's something to appreciate on every trope, don't just blindly hate them all.

Sure thing, THK.

>troll chart
What do you expect?

no

Seeing them getting BTFO by superior girls. Too bad it almost never happens because Japan has a hard on for cunts, but it only makes it sweeter and more glorious when it happens.

Shana is obviously one of the best tsundere in that chart. She's actually one of the handfuls that have a complete and well-rounded development that took time and effort, making the grand conquest of turning her dere very satisfying. Moreover, she instill changed in the MC to become a better and more suitable person worthy to stand by het side. Also, she's moe as it gets.

>butthurt Emifags in denial

>THK's second most posted chart following after his expanded chart
What a coincidence. Oh wait.

and she loves anal

>butthurt tsunderefag mad at the truth

>THK shitting up another thread

Glad you finally outed yourself, THK.

If you wanted a shit thread, why didn't you try making a Saekano thread

>namecalling because he can't disprove the truth

Not him, but one huge issue with her is that her tsun levels are wildly inconsistent across the routes, and it only increases for each one, leaving behind a bad aftertaste.

She's a complete bro in Fate, becomes a decent but somewhat generic tsundere in UBW, then turns into an utter thundercunt in HF. Even worse, F/HA makes her out to be the kind of tsundere that punches people into the skies over any and every little thing.

Hottest girls made for rape, hatesex, and vanilla all in one. The feeling of dominance over willful girls induces great pleasure for males.

Like always, there's nothing to dispute when you're just shitposting and spreading shit taste. Stay cancerous.

Lalala I can't hear you over the tears of a cunt who lost and deserved it.

Tsundere is like the same appeal as the "bad boy" archetype in romance novels. The idea is this jerk kind of start to show his softer side. It shows that he really loves and cares and it means all the MORE because it doesn't come easily.

>Tsundere is like the same appeal as the "bad boy"
more like a whiny boy desu, most animes make them look like so

Originally, tsundere meant a change in attitude over time, mostly related to love.
A character can either: start off hating the main lead for real, but as time passes, she'll mellow down and come to like him; or, she can start off liking him, but due to her inability to admit, she instead takes it out on him until she finally can admit it.
Nowadays, tsundere is just a shitty character archetype used to try to force humour into a show (OMG she just punched the guy into the air, so funny!... not), as well as no longer signifying change. Now the fad seems to be about bitches who keep going back and forth between the tsun and the dere.

>change in attitude over time
That hasn't changed. Every tsundere is like that, even the ones you sperg at on a regular basis because of your hatred towards slapstick violence, THK.

They're not wrong, you know. As far as the majority of the fanbase is concerned Chihofag, who were always a minority, are nearly dead. Chiho got BTFO thrice in the LNs (most she can do is act jealous and emit threatening aura), with the last event locking onto Emi's route for good. So, if anyone is butthurt it's Chihofags.

>anyone with a different viewpoint than mine is THK

Not that guy but can you stop this idiocy already?

>no longer signifying change
Bait. Asuka, Naru, and Shana proves you wrong.

Not when he's sticking out like a sore thumb.

>anyone who triggers me sticks out like a sore thumb

>different
That guy is THK though. Maybe you don't enough to know, but what he's saying is literally a repost among repost of past debunked agruments.

>posting old tsunderes
You're basically proving him right.

Now you're defensive and going through the process of an apologist. I wonder who could possibly do this.

He sounds fairly reasonable to me.

>old
THK considers those modern type and thinks they changed tsundere.

ok i reversed searched this and im getting a bunch of knowyourmaymay bullshit, what anime is this?

Are you implying tsundere nowadays are different from those girls?

>anyone who accurately asserts my mindset is an apologist

>reasonable
Explain it then.

Bad taste senpai

>basing his argument on what some random faggot thinks

Name five tsunderes from the last 5 years with the same amount of characterization, depth and development as Asuka.

Implying implications and acting in defense is what an apologist would do. Maybe you should stop wasting time defending yourself and give a proper reply to argue your point.

Not worth watching don't worry about it.

>oh noes, he cornered me, better distract him to argue something he didn't bring up

I corned you, but nice try. All you've done is detract and derail from giving an argument by greentext like an apologist.

Taiga a shit.

Men of taste know Ami is the superior girl.

>no u
>no defense to the fact he in fact names anyone who disagrees with him THK as it has been proved in many threads now

There are many tsundere types like Asuka, Naru, and Shana, but very few that would specifically match Asuka's depth and development. From the top of my head I can only think of Hitagi and Shinobu to be of the same vein, but that wasn't the point the other guy claimed, which is that tsundere types have changed when they have not.

>THK trying this hard
That's sad.

how could you not love this?
youtube.com/watch?v=iZsMXSPOn2U

Houki is an excellent tsundere.

Fuck off THK.