Do you live in a fag nation?

Why is there such a strong correlation between homosexuality and white people?

Juden are bringing it in

There isn't, you know you're taking shit that's why you hide your flag

You can tell how awful gay marriage is by how much more those grey countries have their shit together.

>shits on white nations
>hides behind meme flag

they may marry here but if they know whats good for them they would keep it a secret

they're like 0.02% of the population or something like that, at least here, less than 400 couples have married here since the law passed
we just let the faggots marry so we won't have them bitching on the street or the media
sucks for big countries in the first world tho, where 50% of people are faggots

Democracy is such a sham.
>some states vote no to faggotry
>lol too bad according to the supreme court fag marriage is okay

FPBP

It's only a matter of time for us too, may we be nuked to cleanse our sins.

May our sins be cleansed in the holy fire

I'm surprised Australia hasn't yet, though I was probably just fooled by the ultra-faggy accents.

Let me correct you because you're from a third world bucket of period blood.

There's more poofters, bedus and buggers in the Middle East than anywhere except maybe Africa, it's just that like africoons you fuckers aren't collecting statistical information because frankly you and we all know the truth.
Also it would involve work, which you can't trust you're wife to carry out because she can't read and would find out you're a fag- which she knows already.

What's wrong withour accents you fucking queer?

I have an amateur performance art show where I do a 1 hour rendition of Jimi Hendrix's song Purple Haze except I do it in entirely Spoken Word- Americans in particular love it.

We fuck black women and there basically men.

(Brazil)...yes, however we are the country holding the title of super-fagkiller, since we are the #1 country in killing fags.

I think we should be pretty proud of ourselves that we made it this far without legalizing SSM, we outlasted most western countries

no, juden are selling it
whites are buying it

Liberalism.
I'm surprised that SA has it though. Aren't they only 10% human?

indeed, just search for fellas like caitlyn jenner and pablo vittar, they are the gold standard on the industry.

I'm confused, are you republican or democrat?
I tought that only republicans liked "states rights" and democrats loved the big fat fed govmnt.

I thought apartheid was over in South Africa?

the niggers voted for the gays?

Whites tolerate it more than any other people.

Whether this is a good thing or a sign of collapse is an entirely different question...

Well, your president is Mujica, a very well know leftist commie, so there's that...

>inb4 the time commies killed fags