God tier villains

God tier villains

0/10 didn't even blink

>godtier

>more like this my first anime villain desu!
>he so edgy and dark desu!
>i never played final fantasy 7

Biba did nothing wrong. Humans should not be protected from danger; it makes them weak and pathetic. Only the strong are fit to live in this world.

cringe

>Biba did nothing wrong. Humans should not be protected from danger; it makes them weak and pathetic. Only the strong are fit to live in this world as long as they are my side that is,and they help me kill my dad.

fix'd

a warrior is among us

I liked this villain better when he was Shishio Makoto

Kabanerifags make me cringe

Who makes the clothes? Who builds the structures? Who grows the food? Would a tailor's time be better spent training for combat than making clothes? What is the soldier going to do when his clothes get torn up and the tailor can't make him new ones because he's also forced to be a combatant? What about when the tailor dies in the field?

What makes "DURRR DURRR ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE GOOD AT FIGHTING GET TO LIVE" villains so retarded is that there are loads of jobs that need doing that aren't "kill things", even in times of war. You know, there actually are examples of armies that were stupid enough to neglect those roles and paid the price. Japan in WW2, for instance. Yes, STUPID. That's what you have to be ignore the importance of ample supplies in war, and that's also what social darwinist villains are. Those stations are the only reason why they still have supplies.

BIBAAAAA

KISAMAAAAAAAAAAAA

>chaosfags

>le cringe meme
>kek
>xD
Fuck off.

I cannot hate him. Char is fantastic too. He was fantastic in Heaven's Feel.

>God tier
He was told that he's a bitch by the girl he was scared of

Precisely.

Wasn't there that country in Hokuto no Ken 2? Shura?

It's absolutely fucking baffling of how a country manages to exist; an extreme hellhole of a tyrannical nation and the nightmare bastard child of Spartan Greece and Sengoku Japan.

While it's said that there are those known as "Boros" or "Rags", essentially being those who are helots/slaves doing all of the fundamental work, there's little if fuckany way to know how to even become a Boro; hell, it's said that Boros are wounded and are meant to be crippled so that they don't uprise and fight back. Male children are said to be forced into gladiatorial style combat, and if they don't they and their families are killed. Girls? Girls aren't even considered except as fucktoys and cumdumpsters. Those males that get to become Shura aren't even allowed names until they hit 100 kills.

Sure it's not the best arc, but fucking fuck, make some goddamn sense if you are going to do a "dog eat dog kill or be killed" world where such a paradigm exists.

He's not a villain, Purpose was a good album

>Implying Yang wasn't the hero.

every hxh villain

*beauty

>not Kira
>not Valentine
Pucci an alright though.