While Humpty Drumpfty tweets endlessly about Sunday Night Football

Hillary is doing what he should be doing; providing real solutions for real problems

Take some notes

Other urls found in this thread:

upvir.al/ref/c9436245
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USNS_Comfort_(T-AH-20)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USNS_Mercy_(T-AH-19)
vesselfinder.com/vessels/COMFORT-IMO-7390478-MMSI-368817000
marinetraffic.com/ais/details/ships/mmsi:367816000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fug she’s right. I fucked up bad.

She's just thinking of all the kids she could steal and sell to Saudi Arabia

who?

Why not just send the Clinton Foundation? Worked for Haiti.

No idea who that is or why I should care

He already said he would, is she senile?

Hahaha. She spends every waking moment wishing she was president.

Purto Ricans aren't human.

Annexing puerto rico was a mistake.

I hate the fact Puerto Ricans are Americans under the law. That Rectangle is the fucking worst

Who is this nobody?

>Calling in all of our seamen currently positioned around Korea to help families rebuild in Puerto Rico
We could, oh I dunno, support the FUCKING PLETHORA of missionaries and religious relief groups currently volunteering to help down there.

Please, Hillary, take a knee for the oppressed
NFL players.

Or we could just bomb them.

Nice of her to take time out from her national Costco Milk Aisle Tour to make believe she's president for a minute

maybe they should pay there debts

We are going, dipshit.

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL
NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL!

Did she do that with Benghazi?

Oh, no...

Fuck you newfag schill. Pol has been invaded. Fuck that Cunt. And her armchair general bullshit. She lost. Bogly. BTFO pussy faggot.

Hahahaha Puerto Rican subhumans btfo

Free Bitcoin !Yes, Realy!
Upviral sweep: upvir.al/ref/c9436245
3 Winners World Wide until 9/30/2017
> 1st, 1 Bitcoin
> 2nd, 5 Ethereum
> 3rd, 10 Litecoin

Yes, that's my Ref number, it's the only way i know how to link this.
Anyways you just need your email to signup. Upviral is legit when it comes to sweeps, not as good as gleam but still good.

If you sign-up share your Ref. Reddit has a thread on this as well, I would rather lose then let one of them win.

If you could, use a Ref link below OP. I am about maxed anyways.

I won't be bumping this if it dies, it dies.
^Post your reference links in biz as-well^

Puerto Rico is just a bunch of semi-nigger spics. If Trump had any sense he's gas them all.

wait is niggerball basketball or american football?

>American citizens
no, they are not.

>"These are American citizens"
The Spanish American War was a mistake.

The Puerto Ricans would never move back. She wants more illegal votes

She's right. If PR doesn't get the help they need, there will be up to a million new democrat voters in Florida very soon. The republicans should be very interested in preventing that.

she should lead by example and donate some money from the Clinton foundation like she did for Hati- ohh right i forgot she actually kept the money for herself and the rapist she's married to and left the local population to suffer and die

Why is she larping potus now all of a sudden? Is it a comping mechanism, Sup Forums?

We need to dump Puerto Rico. Honestly, I don't want anything to do with those fucking morons. Their country is a real shithole.

F U C K
D I R T Y
R I C A N A

Who the fuck cares about puerto rico?

This is it, it's the end of Trump. Do you guys think Hillary can run after Trump is impeached?

Now that’s I call virtue signalling.

>Hillary forgetting about the coast guard
>my service busts it's ass during environmental crisis and people still have no clue we exist

Nice try, Schlomo.

Seriously underrated... Solid gold.

Yup.

yes

We know, you are those guys up in Alaska that helps the badass crab guys. You're a service branch? How? And how are you guys going to get all the way down to Peurto Rico?

Underrated as fuck

No, she's thinking about the handful of kids the money she'd receive for selling a boatload of the kids to Saudi Arabia would buy her so she can rape them, sacrifice them to Baal or Moloch or whichever satanic blood god she winds up worshiping that night, and then drink their blood and/or eat their flesh

National Guard and FEMA already set up a forward base at PR's airport. USN isn't equipped to do this shit.

>the US government should do what it was going to do anyway
Figures the first backseat president would be a woman.

>USN isn't equipped to do this shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USNS_Comfort_(T-AH-20)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USNS_Mercy_(T-AH-19)

five ships already in the harbor.
only urban filth voted for this lying cunt.

They just had a damn break. THey are fucked beyond comfort.

It's whatever is in season. Right now it's American football.

She's still keeping Huma around? And where's her security detail?

Be fair and honest m8...

They are, on genetit average, at least 1/5 Spaniard... therefore they are on average, 20% white...

Not that that makes them white... it means they are 80% Nigger/Indian/Pajeet "Indian" on average.

But they ARE 20% human...

The USNS Comfort may be needed Stateside if the Monday Night game causes an epidemic of ravaged white fee-fees.

My favorite was the fan outside the stadium, quaking with rage, insisting that the gov't cut off funding for the NFL. He seemed on the verge of tears.

Imagine how easy her life is now, especially given that she isn't the POTUS. All she has to do for the rest of her life is whine, bitch and moan about Trump, sexism, the 2016 election and everything involved in it. She could write a cook book with horrible pun names and it would at very least have moderate sales and reviews because MUH VAGINA. A bot could be sending vague twitter messages on repeat similar to Bernie's account as well and maintain a following.

/thread

someone scalia/scalise this dumb bitch already

Why, do we need to invade Puerto Rico?

Upvoted

hillary is pedogate

KEK

Both of these ships are on the West coast moored in San Diego. They'd take fucking weeks before they would arrive. Moron.

vesselfinder.com/vessels/COMFORT-IMO-7390478-MMSI-368817000

marinetraffic.com/ais/details/ships/mmsi:367816000

Hey dumbass! Navy fag here. With Maria still lingering in the area we can't risk sending our ships out until we're certain of her path and she passes by. Hurricanes can still fuck our ships up or possibly sink them in the rough seas. Not that we don't want to go and help right now, but we're no good to anyone if end up becoming victims ourselves. You and Hillary should engage your fucking minds for a change instead of going Trump bashing.

>wait is niggerball basketball or american football?

I don't know what that fag was talking about... could be anything... however;

>"Tree-Hockey" (aka. 'Ape-Hoop') is the NBA (aka. "Basketball")

and the NFL is:
>High-Velocity Nigger-Collision
Where a white guy dictates the vector and velocity of the rubber egg the niggers collide at high velocities while attempting to obtain.

They are all stupid jewish circii however...
(Yes, I just invented/executed that plural for "Circus" here in an antisemitic/racist Sup Forums post... you are witnessing linguistic history)

Literally Hundreds of years of Inbreeding.

kek
She's "stooped down" to Trump's level with pity fights on twitter.
She really is broken.

Hot damn.
Thread should've ended here.

HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK HONKEYPUCK

Spain pls take back?

why can't the clinton foundation do it oh yeah cause after she lost people stopped donating

AF fag here and we've got 130s and 17s ready to launch as soon as we get the go ahead, people have been pulling 12s all week to get this shit loaded up to go, we're waiting on their airfields to be clear so we don't suck up a tree or a kid into our engines. We're leaning so far forward our noses are touching the ground.

Right? I can't think of any other losing presidential candidate who tried so hard to stay relevant after their defeat. Even Al Gore (attention whore that he is) didn't publicly decry every one of W's policy decisions. This stupid cunt seriously needs to either shut the fuck up or drop dead

Yeah I'm taking note of how big of a stupid faggot you are OP.

Take comfort in the fact that Puerto Ricans are salty about it and in a state of WE.

AHAHAH

FUCK PUTO RICO.

Enjoyed her State of the Union given to Costco members

USN is transporting line crew vehicles out of norfolk, loading as we speak. Linemen traveling out of same on cruise ship. All signed minimum 3 month contracts. Fuk this dumb cunt

>leaf
>lecturing American's on politics