Why Trump spoke out and about kneeling in football and what it means for the near future

I'd like to take a second to offer my insight into why Trump spoke out now of all times about the kneeling in the national football league. There are a couple levels here so I'm going to take it one by one.
>surface level
(Some background for Europoors) Of course everyone knows at this point that for a couple seasons (CTE and related softening of rules) now the National Football League has been suffering declining ratings at least in part because of prominent black athletes kneeling or raising a fist and black solidarity. Colin Kaepernick went so far as to lament Fidel Castro's passing and general niggery has prevailed. Ratings have declined so much that recently many stadiums have failed to even fill up halfway ( dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4911558/amp/49ers-Rams-play-half-stadium.html) Roger Goodell and other owners missed a chance to clamp down on it early and now the entire league practically is standing with Kaepernick , Or should I say kneeling. Trump, being the nimble predator, saw this as an attack vector and struck. He's guaranteed to win because the NFL is already in freefall ratings wise. Boomer Americans who are too afraid to say anything that might be perceived as racist, can now take a stand,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UROX4jrli6Y)
post-gazette.com/news/nation/2015/11/06/Department-of-Defense-paid-53-million-to-pro-sports-for-military-tributes-report-says/stories/201511060140).
selfhypnosis.com/suggestibility-tests/)
nytimes.com/2016/08/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.amp.html).
politico.com/story/2017/09/11/california-daca-lawsuit-trump-242560)
cnbc.com/amp/2017/08/21/september-market-correction-showing-up-in-stock-charts.html)
nytimes.com/.../donald-trump-hillary-clinton.amp.html).
politico.com/.../california-daca-lawsuit-trump...)
cnbc.com/.../september-market-correction...)
nytimes.com/2016/08/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go on then.

Today's reaction could not have gone better for Trump. An absolute schism has irrupt it in America and people have taken sides. There is no more middle ground with regards to this issue. One of the biggest franchises in the United States, the Pittsburgh Steelers, with fans numbering in the tens of millions all around the country, had their own players booed. (youtu.be/UROX4jrli6Y) they were not the only ones, as other major franchises like The patriots and ravens had their own fall out as well. This in trumps mine is a complete win. But why?
>psychological level
Trump is trying to disrupt the phenomenon known as bread and circuses, which is a common term for latency and distraction in old empires. The CIA, defense department, and other international organizations have used the NFL for a very long time As a sort of social cohesion. The Defense department has even used it as a recruiting tool (post-gazette.com/news/nation/2015/11/06/Department-of-Defense-paid-53-million-to-pro-sports-for-military-tributes-report-says/stories/201511060140). Essentially it is a very safe spot for tribalism, and tactical thinking in prime military age men from 15 to 45. Trump is trying to disrupt that and drive a wedge through the corporate web of companies that benefit from the NFL and the average American. The incredibly key and crucial person that is paying for and holding together this country is the average white American both blue and white collar. Trump is seeking to do another thing however, something even more important.

Thanks WH user. Bump

It also served as a huge distraction from the expansion of the travel ban.

keep boycotting the niggerball this is amazing, everyone who was being distracted by sports shit are now getting redpilled

This guy gets it...bump.

to bad theres no nigger in that jersey

Go on...

Yes, they used the NFL as a propaganda vehicle to reach the uneducated zombies with their anti-american message and it has to stop now.

Kind of sounds like him

WH user is it you?

i would consider myself leftist on most views but I agree with this and wish it were true. But the matter hes likely trying to get military men aged 18-45 hooked on is helping Israel defeat "terrorism" probably.

>Future plays for a strategic thinker
The final and main reason the Trump committed to making such a bold set of remarks is not as simple as the first two. But it could very well save the country. This was not typical Trump bluster and a campaign rally: he made a series of them works at a campaign rally then followed it up with a series of strategically thought out tweets. He wanted to give an imperative. As opposed to other gas in the past, he wanted to see if he could directly command people into doing what he thought, in this case he gave a command of boycotting and raise a tremendous amount of attention to this issue . This is tremendously important to him because he wanted to see if his word held wait upon actually executing something with his supporters .
>Some background,
as you know Trump is had extremely limited success with getting anything through either Congress or the court system. He's had numerous actions blocked by the ninth circuit court and California at this point is even going so far as to block his immigration orders.
>what it all means
Trump did a beta test to see if people would listen to him in what is called a Suggestabilty test. (selfhypnosis.com/suggestibility-tests/) . Trump is trying to evaluate with a increasingly serious and heavy series of commands if he can get the American people to act outside the rule of law. You will re-counted that Trump has suggested that second amendment people handle the courts on their own (nytimes.com/2016/08/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.amp.html). Over the next months trump will step into odd courts and make demands that Americans perform things on their own and finally ask Americans to do something about American judges and politicians -- especially in California and sanctuary cities.
(politico.com/story/2017/09/11/california-daca-lawsuit-trump-242560)
He has little ability to win at this point through legal means and

too many typos, i get youre thought process though. But youre probably high and on a phone. But then again i guess that makes it more likely to be laden with life experience,

Suddenly millions of Americans acting like bad goys (probably at a time when economic upheaval is landing , cnbc.com/amp/2017/08/21/september-market-correction-showing-up-in-stock-charts.html) will force Trumo to step in and "restore order" . Probably by
>declaring Martial law
>arresting state and city employees
>replacing them with republicans or generals as he is want to do
>trying politicians very harshly
>looking the other way as his supporters enact revenge and terrorize lefties
You'll to make all of all this is to of course forcefully remove people that are standing in his way of what he sees as an absolutely correct thing to do. Restore American sovereignty and send Mexicans back to Mexico from states they are already taking over. For those who think that Trump is down and out, he is legislatively. But he is going to start acting in a series of beguiling but ultimately been direct and wildly successful extra legal ways to restore order to America. Be prepped, stay healthy, and look for the signs I told you about. You are going to have to act soon.

I am on a phone . Apologies

i copy pasted everything you said and made it a message to leftists

If this is true, then I fully support him. Maybe the Christcuck prophecies about Trump being a sort of judge are correct. I can't wait, desu.

The final and main reason the Trump committed to making such a bold set of remarks is not as simple as the first two. But it could very well save the country. This was not typical Trump bluster and a campaign rally: he made a series of works at a campaign rally then followed it up with a series of strategically thought out tweets. He wanted to give an imperative. As opposed to a gas in the past, he wanted to see if he could directly command people into doing what he thought, in this case he gave a command of boycotting and raised a tremendous amount of attention to this issue . This is tremendously important to him because he wanted to see if his word held weight upon actually executing something with his supporters .

>background
As you know Trump had extremely limited success with getting anything through either Congress or the court system. He's had numerous actions blocked by the ninth circuit court and California at this point is even going so far as to block his immigration orders.

>what it all means
Trump did a beta test to see if people would listen to him in what is called a Suggestabilty test. (selfhypnosis.com/suggestibility-tests/) . Trump is trying to evaluate the public with an increasingly serious and heavy series of commands to see if he can get the American people to act outside the rule of law. You will recount that Trump has suggested that second amendment people handle the courts on their own (nytimes.com/.../donald-trump-hillary-clinton.amp.html).

Over the next months trump will step into how many odd courts and make demands that Americans perform things on their own and finally ask Americans to do something about American judges and politicians -- especially in California and sanctuary cities.
(politico.com/.../california-daca-lawsuit-trump...)

He has little ability to win at this point through legal means and suddenly millions of

ability to win at this point through legal means and suddenly millions of Americans acting like bad goys (probably at a time when economic upheaval is landing , cnbc.com/.../september-market-correction...) will force Trumo to step in and "restore order" . Probably by declaring Martial law, arresting state and city employees, replacing them with republicans or generals as he is want to do, trying politicians very harshly, looking the other way as his supporters enact revenge and terrorize lefties

What You're to make of all this is of course, as a left leaning individual, is that hes trying to forcefully remove people that are standing in his way of what he sees as an absolutely correct thing to do. Restore American sovereignty and send Mexicans back to Mexico from states they are already taking over. For those who think that Trump is down and out, he is legislatively. But he is going to start acting in a series of beguiling, socially manipulative ways. But ultimately has been direct and wildly successful with extra legal ways to coerce power from America. Be prepped, stay healthy, and look for the signs I told you about. You are going to have to act soon.

>want to do
It's "wont to do".

He'll lose support quick if he starts any of that shit nobody wants martial law

My bads dude. I'm on a phone and have big thumbs.

i replaced it with "as he sees fit"

>nobody wants martial law
Because niggers aren't chimping in the good neighborhoods yet. That can change, quickly, and bigly.

>recently many stadiums have failed to even fill up halfway
nobody ever puts butts in seats unless there is superbowling in your area

You have no idea how pissed off white America is. We finally got a champion in the white house to restore America after eight years of humiliation and watching our country being destroyed from within. Now our man is being blocked by niggers and communists and that rage is reaching a point where some very bad things will happen to those niggers and communists.

Holy shit no...
This is about the USFL vs. the NFL. Back in the day there were two football league and Trump was a major owner/shareholder of the USFL. The NFL did some shady shit to bully major TV networks into an effective monolopoly that did enough financial damage to the USFL to make it fold. This is pure Trumpian revenge.

This. If he is able to instigate the left to start doing even a fraction of the Red Menace type deals, much of middle America would support hard crack downs and suspension of civil liberties.

Lots of supporters were clamoring for harsh action against the people shutting down Trump rallies during the election. It wouldn't take much for normalfags to cry for blood.

Fuckin saved

I mean at this point Im ready for a Civil War but LARPing aside we cant handle it. Having that kind of bulkanization or splitting of the US would see the hands of many foreign nations seek to secure whats left of the US or to lend lease whatever is left.

The US is a strong country in reality, the fastest and easiest way to destroy it is from the inside much like every republic.

BOYCOTT
O
Y
C
O
T
T

>nobody wants martial law
we been under martial law since Lincoln

This puts real Christians who won't forsake their Lord for worshiping or giving praise to a flag in the directly line of persecution.

Some Christians view this as flag worship and refuse to bow before a man made image.

>Matthew 24:6-14
You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

I wondered if he is getting white men away from the sports jew.

Civil War II would be WW3. Make no bones about that. China would unleash on SE Asia. India would unleash on Pakistan. Russia would chew up Eastern Europe. The protector would be removed and everyone would be free to pursue their own naked interests. The biggest issue would be the nuclear stockpile question.

U FUCKING MORONS NEED TO READ ABOUT THE USFL AND TRUMPS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE NFL. THIS IS JUST REVENGE, NOTHING MORE.

One could only hope for a President who draws the mindless masses away from tribalism of this sort and back to Christ Jesus.

>direct line of persecution

Can you clear up the typos too? This is good, but I'm stretching

you have no idea the fury and wrath that is boiling within the regular citizenry. the communist kikes are playing with fire and they will be incinerated if they continue to show derision toward the ALMIGHTY, toward us, and toward our constitutional republic.

I like this kinda shit. Good thread OP.

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL

yeah, niggers

bad news

>This is about the USFL vs. the NFL
could you parrot these talking points harder, shill?
i like how you guys think this is an original thought and just keep repeating it like it makes sense

you're a disgusting, filthy, degenerate communist liar. these fine Christians do not spit on our flag and they are certainly redpilled on the marxist invasion of our Christian Nation.

They shill it like its a revelation, when trump talks about it in art of the deal. Lol

>implying people aren't itching for a crackdown

Fuckin Mod

>niggers kill more niggers than anyone
>niggers are actually less likely to be shot by cop than other races
>niggers protest flag because they can't understand they kill each other

Creating a divide because you refuse to take responsibility for your actions is fucking retarded. Make fucking tshirts instead or something, holy shit and don't protest the nation that made you multi-millionaires. It is not their fault you spent it all on cars, drugs, and your family. .

But they already sued and won three whole dollars...

You need to get right with Jesus Christ and put him first in your life.

Jesus Christ loves people from every nation, anyone who is righteous.

Satan had the authority to give Jesus all the kingdoms of the earth if Jesus bowed down to him, that means that Satan controls all earthly political kingdoms.

>John 18:36
Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Sounds like literally Hitler

Please just let it happen

coulter for prez

>current year
>watching nigger sports
Are you all even white?

check those niggers for steroids don't call it nigger steroid collision for nothing you know

soon user. soon.

>this is how Sup Forums mentally justifies voting for Trump

lmao

Interesting. Bump.

shhh

meanwhile in cycling

If the Left could think at your level, user, Trump would never be president.

but.. but..
>muh i want to see men throw a ball around

>Trump is trying to disrupt the phenomenon known as bread and circuses
This.
I mean, I'm not totally certain Trump is super-consciously aware of this, but he's doing it.

What are the two biggest forces in this country enslaving the minds of the masses? Hollywood and Sportsball. Trump has gone out of his way to position himself as the enemy of these "innocent" pastimes and all/most of the overpaid brainwashers involved in them.

I honestly can't think of a president in living memory who's done more for his country, even if it's just that he woke up a few million more people. Every president for the last century+ has simply allowed the masses to be lulled further and further into bread and circuses. For whatever reason, Trump is breaking the spell for a lot of people.

what? i dont get it?
you think im a moderator because my speshul image?
did a mod maek it liek that?

Interesting notion OP, but this is clearly all speculation.

What makes you think Trump would encourage Right Wing Death Squads to start physically removing Leftists and he would look the other way?

Cycling is boring and easy and gay looking. No wonder euro-poors love it.

Chekd
Chek'd
It's ok Scott, interesting thoughts tho

In our case, is that good or bad thing?

>Trump is trying to evaluate with a increasingly serious and heavy series of commands if he can get the American people to act outside the rule of law.

Recall his suggestion at a rally that he could "shoot someone" and probably still be supported by his base. I thought at the time that he was preparing us mentally for necessary but questionable actions that he might eventually take. Predictive programming of a sort.

the only level is that he's an egomaniac and when one guy didn't think it was the best honour of his life to kiss trump's ass irl he banned the whole team

#fragilemasculinity

Does that count as "hover hand", in the middle?

t. niggerfan

i really don't understand what FUDers are trying to accomplish with photos like this. There is not a single senate or congressman member that is anti-israel. If you speak out against the Jew, its the end of your career. Is it really a surprise Trump has to play the game?

Hillary sucked Israel's cock even harder...

nice jump for a roach

Is this the sports version of GamerGate? PLEASE LET IT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're probably too young to remember this. Bitches be crazy back in the 90s. Beat your knee off, cut your dick off, etc.

No. It's creep up behind you and beat you with a pipe hand.

I agree, fellow fedora tipper.

Nice digits and even nicer post user. Couldnt agree more.

why

i like this image

I approve

Let me offer you my insight on why Trump spoke out about kneeling in the national football league

There are a couple of levels here, so I am going to take it one on one.

Trump is playing 45D Chess

By calling it this behaviour, he knows that testosterone laden athletes with chutzpah will continue to defy his words. He knows that the nation is watching. He knows that the average american is dumb and stupid, and a religious zealot when it comes to the flag.

Trump wants to drain the swamp. First he need to fix the brainwashing of americans who are helping to abuse themselves and keep themselves in slavery.

Soon they wont play the national anthem anymore, or standing for it, wont be a big deal anymore. Kids in school will start to emulate their sports heros and do the same thing. (this is the place where the child abuse happens and the brainwashing)

Soon the military industrial complex will lose their power over the population, and cannot launch false flag attacks to support their bloated defence budgets and make a living raping and pillaging countries.

My hat off to you Trump.

I remember that garbage-tier girl getting her boyfriend or whatever to whack what's-her-name's knee, but I'm joking about somebody's floating paw in the middle of the pic.

>not believing the current Judeo-Christian, or (((Catholic))) teaching, or muh Israel fellatio makes you an atheist
Never said I didn't like Jesus, or Mary, bro.

>muh public figures shouldn't be allowed to take political stances
go fuck yourself nazi's

You forgot the copyright Matt furrie

Trump is simply restoring national pride after eight years of a grovelling anti-American phaggot at the helm. He's almost single-handedly changing the cultural narrative while instilling revitalised pro-nationalistic expectations and norms onto the masses, and god fking bless the man for doing so.

>NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL
>NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL?

There is no reasoning with the likes of you, you filth from hell. Pretty soon, you're going to have to go back.

>nytimes.com/2016/08/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.amp.html

Just a heads up OP, this link doesn't work. Can you prove an alternative?

Trump is forcing them to play their bad hand of identity politics.
He did the same thing by announcing the Trans military ban at the same time the DNC tried to rebrand for the working class with a Papa John's slogan.

Hopefully the identities become intrenched and the only racial identity that matters will rise and shine.

provide*

I watch football to watch a sport and cheer for my local team
not to question my country's politics fuck that noise

keep that shit separate
sure they can say fuck the USA
I can disagree with them and say fuck you get out

freedom of speech goes both ways, we don't like what they're doing we can protest them

>Boomer Americans who are too afraid to say anything that might be perceived as racist
Boomers really are just faggot cucks that ruined this country.

I like you and your work.