Mom says I can't Be Right-Wing Anymore

Do you think it's exceptable that parents can control the political beliefs of sons/daughters. I'm 18 and my mom says I can't be alt-right or right wing anymore because she's fed up with some stuff I've been looking at (Sup Forums, Walt Bismarck). I tried to hide it but my dad installed a software on my computer so they can see what im looking at even with deleted history. Now I'm not allowed to do anything politically related. My parents are going to get mad at me for making this thread but I think that's really messed up so that begs the questinos

Should parents be allowed to not let their sons/daughters have certain political beliefs?

Learn some HTTPS nigger.

Tell them about the Jews

Holy shit you're cucked dude. You're 18, live your own life.

Its for your own good. One of the core conservative values is respecting your parents. You just have to explain the red pill to them until they get it.

You're obviously not 18 and just saying that to avoid an underage ban.

If you're under 18 strict control and monitoring of what you consume is tough but fair. It wouldn't be my approach and it wasn't my parents approach but I get it nonetheless.

Why don't you just buy the cheapest tablet or chromebook you can find used and browse Sup Forums? You could probably find one on ebay for less than $100, and if you can't even work or come up with that kind of money yourself, you really have no right or legitimate basis to be upset with what your caregivers think is in your best interest.

They wouldn't feel this way unless you showed your power-level in some retarded way. You probably have "kekistan" shit all over your room or won't shut up about black people when you're at school or something. Learn to not be an idiot.

go to tiger direct. you can get a useable android tablet for 50 bucks and hide that shit in your bedroom.

Viper kill yourself my man.

sounds like you have some real shitty parents

Just uninstall the software and lock your computer

come back when you turn 18, you little puke

SAD

In the end, your mother will probably be dead for most of your life. She's garbage. Tell her to fuck off

nobody was ever alt right, just tell your mom you are a free thinking individual who likes to read and converse with others who also read

since they pay for the internet and let you live and eat their food then yes
maybe go be independent

first become an adult
second move out

alternatively meme it up and take it to the left-extreme just to piss them off. Call them your legal guardians or parents instead of mom/dad etc.

>Should parents be allowed to not let their sons/daughters have certain political beliefs?

parents can parent however they choose but drugging your child or encouraging them to cut their cock off should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, seriously why isn't Trump and Sessions having these trans parents looked at with intense scrutiny?

If your living at home keep your fucking mouth shut.

Otherwise, you'll be whining about how terrible they were for throwing in the street.

>18
>mommy watches your computer
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
FUCKING KEKISTANIS

fake
but if not your parents are fucking morons

Be sweet to your dear Mother and say nothing of your beliefs.

Their house, their rules

>Call them your legal guardians or parents instead of mom/dad etc.

praise the mediocre quality of their guardianship

they'll love that, read weird shit like ancient roman philosophy, programming and physics at dinner

>18
>still living with your parents

It's your fault you absolute nigger, if you want to defend your ideology fight for it you mamma boy.

Your parents represent the cancer that is invading the West. Join the Sup Forums family, and we will be your father and mother.

This. You wouldn't have a problem if you learned how to hide your powerlevel, OP.

>Join the Sup Forums family, and we will be your father and mother.

you won't even be required to murder anyone to join this gang, so how good can it be? go join the army

Are you sure you are 18? Fucking beta faggot, get a grip.

Have you tried book, as in the ones made from paper?

why do you even want to come here in the first place? is it because it seems cool or something? Sup Forums was just a place where 4channers could come to make fun of politics with no repercussions, now it's where racists and retards hang out. is that something you really want to be a part of? is that something you strive to be?

come on dude, the alt-right and all of that stuff is just a fad. it'll probably pass and be a blip on the radar to you years from now.

i'm absolutely serious, go do what 18 year olds are supposed to do. have fun.

what this guy says, just keep reading books, you can never go wrong, also pirate rosetta stone and learn every language you can

>now it's where racists and retards hang out.
it's an ongoing free speech experiment

>go do what 18 year olds are supposed to do. have fun.
fuck that, get each other pregnant and all that crap?

join the military, you will thank me later

If this is true then just tell your parents they don't know anything about politics or history, and if they ever want to debate then you're available to wreck their shit with facts.

Thank god this place wasn't around when I was still a kid like OP

Get a job and move out.

>i-its an ongoing free speech expirement
Mate the only experiment going on is the one trying to find the biggest retard on the internet, and you just might be it.

>1 post by this ID

>be younger and naive
>"you're liberal, right?"
>"yeah i guess"
>"good"
>realize now how fucked up that is

AHahahaa. 18 and still listening to mom. You're an animalz!

Grow up faggot. Only idiots are right wing. Science has shown that diversity is our strength and this whole "alt right" thing is just russian propaganda. The only people who believe that race isn't a social construct are inbred rednecks and edgy teens on pol.

My mom says there's a lot of black people in China

>My momma talka to me tryna tell me how to live. dunana dunana! dun dun!

This sounds like total bullshit but I guess I'll pretend it's real.
If they really installed spyware on your computer wipe everything, reinstall windows/install linux and put a password on your computer like you aren't an idiot. It seems more likely to me that they are monitoring your network activity with software similar to wireshark in which case use your phones internet or something.
HTTPS wouldn't stop them from seeing the websites you're vising, it just stops them from seeing exactly what your doing on that website.

So they don't like right-wing beliefs and politics, so they're choosing to censor your access to it. Sounds like lefties to me. "We censor what we disagree with". It's fine for people to challenge your beliefs, encouraged in fact. But censoring beliefs? Typical tactic of those who are incapable of arguing their own viewpoint reliably witht evidence, and would rather ignore evidence that conflicts with their ideology, rather than changing their ideology to fit the evidence available - i.e the neo-left.

Media have been trying to put a spin on the word "right wing", making people associate those simple words with "bad, racist, Nazi" etc. To the point now media just use "right wing" in passing to mean bad. They're misusing words with new and nebulus definitions and they need to be brought back to reality.

Sorry for the digression.

NIGGERS, ITS A SLIDE THREAD. 1 POST BY OP ID, SAGE AND DROP A REDPILL.

>18
yeah right, you're 16 at most

>join the military, you will thank me later
no thanks, i went to college, i'm working full-time and looking for a nice house to move into. politicians should go fight these battles, not us

either way, I just wanted to talk some sense into OP. he shouldn't get too wrapped in all of this internet roleplay, he's just a kid and at his age, all this nonsensical roleplay probably looks glamorous to him. well I got news for him, it's not.

>I'm 18
>Legally an Adult
Cut the umbilical chord, user.
Grow Some Balls
Be a Man
Be Your Own Man
Think for Your Own Self
Grow the Fuck Up.

They sell cheapo Chinese tablets at Walmart foe $30

sage cuck boy

kek my parents heavily disaproove of my views (they are commie cucks), when i say there are some inferior races they respond with "pls dont say that again" etc
idc desu, they are as boomer-y as it gets

They're being control freaks.

kys underage faggot