Just so you know, gaining a pitiful amount of seats in the reichstag doesn't mean a thing...

just so you know, gaining a pitiful amount of seats in the reichstag doesn't mean a thing. We own the streets and with the german people on our side we will continue to own the streets. Fuck you. And fuck the american enablers on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

upvir.al/ref/c9436245
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>So edgy

Lol gas yourself and your leftypol friends

You were too honest with your flag, Merkel.

lmao we hate merkel even more than you. The fact that she has switched to an anti refugee stance by idiots like the afd is beyond stupid. you give no ground to nazis because as we leanred from hitler, THEY JUST KEEP TAKING

I haven't been following the German elections. What happened?

No one actualy likes you.
You might think you are standing up to the evil bad and that you are such a war hero but everyone just looks at you hoping you will just die on the spot.

>THEY JUST KEEP TAKING
The irony is that this statement is coming from a proclaimed communist

>hammer on flag
>sickle on flag
kek. you fags haven't built anything. you don't farm. you're a bunch of NEETs

I'm sympathetic towards antifa, how can I help in NY?

lmao, germany is like the antifa headquarters of the world. What are you on?

nah, I'm a game dev, but whatever you say. I'm positive there are no neets on your ranks based out of FUCKING Sup Forums. LOL

Large gains by AfD, which while not enough to win was more than enough to rattle a few cages. Hence the OP.

"large gains" fuck off lmao you are on par with the """libertarian""" (corporatist slave) party in the US.

>proudcommie
>written from my iphone

>nah, I'm a game dev

Free Bitcoin !Yes, Realy!
Upviral sweep: upvir.al/ref/c9436245
3 Winners World Wide until 9/30/2017
> 1st, 1 Bitcoin
> 2nd, 5 Ethereum
> 3rd, 10 Litecoin

Yes, that's my Ref number, it's the only way i know how to link this.
Anyways you just need your email to signup. Upviral is legit when it comes to sweeps, not as good as gleam but still good.

If you sign-up share your Ref. Reddit has a thread on this as well, I would rather lose then let one of them win.

If you could, use a Ref link below OP. I am about maxed anyways.

I won't be bumping this if it dies, it dies.
^Post your reference links in biz as-well^

doesnt mean most people in germany just want you gone, I dont see your point.

>first far-right party to enter Bundestag in six decades
>"Far" right party (for this day and age anyway)
>In office
>In fucking Germany

Yup. Totally nothing m80.

The faggot commie says, as he continues to lose ground.

Lose more.

Face it. We are better at elections than you are.

Just a reminder

Go outside right now and attack anyone you suspect might have voted republican at some point.

>proud
>commie
Pick one

it means you have provided zero proof? germans understand more than anyone how essential we are. I would have thought you as one of the initial victims of the horrors of the nazis would understand too. Too bad, turns out you are just another lumpen-proletariat.

It is nothing so what this is the mass extent of your "trump revolution". a 10% """victory""", Wow! Way to go!!!! Unfortunately by 2022 you will all have switched to some other meme ideology. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you ended up coming over to our side anyway. As long as you are afraid to show yourselves on the streets we are winning.

we are not losing ground it just the last death throes of the right wing worldwide.

kek, how much salt

> Afd is in the Reichstag
> First time a far-right fascist paty since the NSDAP has been in German Parliament .
> Afd came in third place
> Non-white shitskins and commiecucks are sperging out and protesting in the streets over this
> We are finally in after 60 years and everything is going according to plan
> Will infiltrate the German Government over time
> When the time is right will execute a swift Fascist Revolution and take over Germany
> This would encourage other Fascist groups to do the same in their own European nations
> Europe unites and becomes the 4th Reich
> Catholic and Orthodox Unite once again
> Take over Istanbul and turn it back into Constantinople
> New Holy Aryan Emperor is crowned in Rome AND in Constantinople
> Become the greatest mega Reich in history
> marry a qts Aryan waifu and have a lot of babies
> browse /pol and be /comfy/ in my own lil farm

>a pitiful amount of seats in the reichstag doesn't mean a thing.
You're right, YOU guys ARE responsible for everything happening in Germany, terror attacks, deaths, removal of freedom of speech, random acts of violence.

Nazi germany fucked up large parts of Europe 70-80 years ago, but even he wasn't able to cede / steal countries, force the people into economic bondage and obliterate their culture.

You did that. You will always be responsbile for that.

> We will continue the Jew's plans to exterminate the German people.

How many people do you sincerely believe wants to seem themselves die off? You're fighting a losing battle Antifa.

>wow how original...

>This level of denial
How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history? ;^)

Numbers

Oh yeah, he's mad as fuck lol. I can feel his asspain through the ether.

>What do you mean they're unstoppable? You are superior to them in every way that counts. You are better trained, better equipped, you outnumber them at least 20 to 1. Do... your... job!

screen capped

Shared any needles lately?

>tfw finally might share a needle with black comrade who makes me sit outside in my cuck shed while he plows my racially-ambiguous girlfriend
That's you, isn't it?

EVERY FILTHY COMMUNIST WILL HANG FROM STREET LAMPS

That '70s Show was fucking fantastic

shut the fuck up

>we own the streets

Oh I know, thats why our grandchildren will be hanging yours from street lamps when it's obvious whos to blame for the fall of the west

Thanks anonbrah

lmao see pic fascist scum

you shut the fuck up. We destroyed you in the carnation revolution, now you live like little trolls on Sup Forums. You make me lol. Porto is the european capital of fucking scum

Hanging isn't dramatic enough.

Helicopter throw ftw!!

A game dev? Shit man how do I become as cool and important as you?

>Hating a country so much
>Still living there
???
You're lazy and poor, aren't you?

>2021
>German elections are held every 4 years
Numerical Ouija

Not gonna lie, that does sound pretty comfy. Will the Jews be brought to account?

> game dev
> literally a basement-dwelling 40-year old overweight neckbearded commie larping as a tough revolutionary
> triggered that the afd ( secretly the nsdap) is finally in the german government where it belongs
> Can't do shit about it but shitpost on/pol

you already lost commiecuck

>im a game dev

> germans understand more than anyone how essential we are
Things you are good for:
- not going to work and complain about the middle- and upper classes
- being welfare leeches
- being known for destroying private property of innocent people at every.fucking.protest that you dumb fucks go to
- fighting for more Gender Studies idiocy in STEM subjects (dumbing down the German Technological and scientifical Sector, which is one of the only few good things about Germany at the moment)
- fighting to give "Minorities" and Females special privilege based on their Gender. Also the absolute glorification of everything non-German
- fighting for an open border policy without thinking even a moment about how Germany is supposed to finance the huge influx of welfare recipients resulting from it.
- disabling any form of critical debate as soon as a topic might be seen as politically incorrect , or: diverting attention from away form radical islam (which has been a grave problem across the whole world for the last centuries) by fighting the "right wing nazi boogeyman" (nazis where the literal laughing stock for the last decades - there is barely any hard right wing violence, especially if you don't count islam-based violence, which turns up as "right wing" crime in the statistics as well)
- destroying Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Thoughts

also from OP
> We own the streets and with the german people on our side we will continue to own the streets.
Die Linke and Die Grüne Wähler support you. Everyone else pretty much hates you.

> And fuck the american enablers on this board.
"muhh drumpfydrumpf wahwahwahwah"

Seriously, you Commucucks are the scorge on this planet, maybe more so than radical islam.

I'm glad you're speaking in behalf of all communists.

Praise kek and it shall be done!

They will be the first to pay for their horrible crimes against our people user.

For your sake, I hope you aren't white.

Or pretty much just attack white people in general. That seems to be what it's boiling down to nowadays.

Have you dug a ditch before?

oh, I've got charts too! They've got the same source as yours. None!

>unironically thinks people favor antifa
>thinks the right will ever associate with comroaches
>thinks the right doesn't exist because they aren't in the streets harassing people and destroying property
>thinks mass-migration is favored by the public
>doesn't recognize that the increased crime, terror, and financial burden from migration will ultimately crush the left
>thinks 20th century communism was a great success

None of this surprises me. You have to be this delusional to be a comroach. Your demise will be celebrated.

>implying workers dont support communism
lmao it's literally a dictatorship of the worker, you are an idiot.

>Implying modern day commies would even know which end of a hammer to hold

Post election damage control going on boyos

Thanks for teaching me how to fold Old Glory, I've been wondering how to fold my awesome American Flag.

you mean proud faggot and uber kike

> Antifa members not smart enough to fold a flag without explicit instructions
> Not applicable to the real world: the trashcan in the bottom right corner should be burning, when it clearly isn't.