I just finished VENTO AUREO

I just finished VENTO AUREO.

Ask me anything.

Which fight was your favorite?

Pesci and Prosciutto agains Mista and Bucelatti

Also, Prosciutto it's a better boss than Diavolo.

Explain Crimson Kings ability.

>It just works

Which one is the more angry?

what language did you read it in?

when does jotaro die?

What did you feel when Gyro died?

its not too complicated. king crimson just erases a strand of time, but only diavolo is conscious of what happened during that time. epitaph allows him to truly utilize king crimson because it gives him a peak in to the future and diavolo can plan on how to avoid it.

What did you read last?

lol I'm so cool look how cool I am because I'm spoiling it for someone who hasn't read that far yet. Please hang yourselves.

Do you regret wasting your time on this piece of shit arc?

Who's best boy? How do you earnestly feel about the arc? Specifically, I'm interested in how you feel about it vs. Stardust Crusaders, as I think there's a number of parallels to be drawn between them.

If things move just like normal during this "erased time" then everyone's internal body movements, thoughts and memories, would function just like normal and they'd remember everything.

How do you explain that you clown.

If time has been erased, then the things which would have occured during that time didn't occur and thus can't be remembered.

But you keep the results of those erased things. For example standing somewhere else, or remembering things that didn't actually happen.

best boy is giorno. the translations do not do him justice. despite the translations, his actions are really interesting and he's a total semen demon. i mean look at him.

why is such a mess?

Explain King Crimson

>Part 5
>Bad

Part 5 is part 3 fixed.

>applying actual science to Jojo
Why don't Buccellati's zippers immediately cut off blood flow to vital areas of the body and kill people instantly? Why can people survive getting a hole punched through them long enough to get healed by Josuke or Giorno? Why doesn't DIO create miniature black holes because of the technically infinite force he's exerting on objects in stopped time?
Jojo physics plain don't work that way and you know it.

How deep is your love?
Is your love
How deep is your love

>King Crimson activates
>everyone enters in a special state in which they continue to unconsciously do what they were doing (i.e. Trish dropping bullets in Mista's hand, people continue walking forward)
>King Crimson also moves super fast during this time period
>these actions are NOT supposed to be erased
The confusion emerges because Araki fucked up everything in the Risotto fight, he had no idea on how to beat Risotto himself. Diavolo shouldn't have been able to erase the action of bullets being shot in his body.

It is the worst part

English, I think is the so called ''old translation''.

Just that.

It's not a ''bad'' arc but is not a ''good'' arc neighter.
A 6/10 to me.

At least is not as bad as Battle Tendency.

Wow,this is going to make people assmad

Well...Best boy to me is Narancia, simply because he is stupid but with a trustful person.

Also nice trap Araki, You Italy-lover son of a bitch.

It just works

>Who's best boy?
what a silly question

Both arcs are very similar to me.
Stardust Crusaders is funnier than Vento Aureo.

Just that.