This is the Hero that stopped the gunman at the church

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4915264/Six-people-injured-shooting-Nashville-church.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is his woman

So you want me to believe that a cuckold racemixer was a hero for stopping the seed of satan from murdering 7 people?

wew lad

Church usher Robert Engle, 22 (pictured) has been hailed as a hero after he stopped the shooter

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4915264/Six-people-injured-shooting-Nashville-church.html

Not all heroes wear capes. *sniff*

So this pasty, noodle armed man, who is fathering his girls son, was able to wrestle a gun from a body builder?

Holy shit you just cant fake real life.

Based af

Hero

God was on his side

>He's the partner she deserves, but not the one she needs right now. So she'll cuck him, because he can take it. Because he's not her partner. He's a silent guardian. A "watchful" protector. A White Knight

dubble dubbles proves this

BBC BODYBUILDING JUICE HEADS BTFO BY A KEK BETA NU MALE BITCH BOI
*breathes in deeply
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is this for real? Confirmed, he's a cuck dating a coalburner? Well, shit.

Is he raising his child now?

>tfw I could not find any photos of the child on her facebook but she was dating a nigger at once.

Dunno who that kid is for.

We don't know who the kid is yet so I'm not going to assume anything.

However if it's true--it's even better. Note that the stuff on FB he likes includes
Jeff Foxworthy
gaming
the Second Amendment
church
Ozzy Osbourne

He is a classic Southern white 'Murcan and a nerdy kid who used to be heavy too--and he took down a huge musclebound crazy nog barehanded and made him literally shoot himself.

Whether or not the kid in that pic is his, that pic also provides media-friendly proof that this "redneck" as libshits will try to label him is no racist at all. It's fucking perfect. The salt is going to be amazing. One fucking word out of the liberal Twitter trolls and they get this pic of him with a niglet on his knee right between the eyes.

not the same guy

I cant go on with this in my head...

So this is the power of Christianity?

AMAZING

DEUS VULT MY BROTHERS

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4915264/Six-people-injured-shooting-Nashville-church.html

Earlier reports from local media said the shooter was wearing a clown mask. But Metro Nashville Police Department spokesman Don Aaron said that is false and the gunman wore a neoprene ski mask. Above police check the shooter's SUV for explosives

Every time something bad happens, some dude is either wearing a clown mask and shooting shit or is painted like a fucking clown. Why you people so fucking weird about this shit? Which one of you fucked up and invited the devil into you house? Is this some kind of Satanic pysop? Are y'all out of it again? Where's WHANON?!?!?!?

not when when you're totaly okay with your wife cimmiting adultery

how did a baby stop the shooter

>God was on his side
I don't believe so.

After God created a perfect world in which everything brings forth seed of its own kind, and after seeing all the scripture about not mixing with foreigners, and having eyes and a brain to see how ugly the mixed nigglets are and how it brings destruction, strife and division, I cannot possibly see this person being aided by God.

The gun jamming, if the other people were white and innocent, sure. But using a cuck race traitor? No.

The clown shit is a psy-op to legitimize violence against "scary clowns" or in our case, clown = trump, and trump supporters are those "scary clowns". It's deliberately conditioning the public to associate clowns with trump with trump supporters with Nazis

BASED
A
S
E
D

prepping the bull, with extreme prejudice

lmaooo

uh who cares if the baby is black? lol

I'm not religious myself, but do you really think that God would only work through perfect people? Sorry but there's no such thing.

NIGGER NATION.
U.S = NO FUTURE

ABANDON THIS SHITSKIN SHIP

>cuck
>fan of comicbooks

Story checks out

I am so sorry to hear that there are so many racists. As a liberated white male, I would like to apologize on behalf of all white males for their typical racist white male behavior.
I want to let you know that I fully support interracial dating, especially white women who choose or prefer to be with Black Men. In fact, I think that such couples look quite delightfully lovely together -- the Black Man's muscular and masculine physique pressed against the soft feminine curves of the white woman.
One can imagine that such a beautiful contrast begins with a soft kiss and then crescendoes into lovemaking as the white woman presses her lips against the beautiful black phallus to show her devotion to the African race who has come to liberate our society from the scourge of racism.
Every act of Blacksperm dousing the white womb is a revolutionary act against racism, and I, as a progressive anti-Trump white male support and endorse your decision.
I for one would be honored to date such a wonderful woman as yourself. And I can assure you that I would not be jealous like those racist white males who wouldn't want you to continue being attracted to Black Men. In fact, because monogamy is largely a racist concept, if you were my girlfriend or wife, you would have my full support to continue seeing Black Men because a woman's happiness and satisfaction is priority and paramount in any modern, progressive relationship!

One world, one race. Love sees no color.

Then why do you see so many coalburners and SJW being killed by animals?

If they are so based and doing good, why do biblical punishments happen to them?

Look here;
Read this;

Deuteronomy 7
3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

Joshua 23:
12 Else if ye do in any wise go back, and cleave unto the remnant of these nations, even these that remain among you, and shall make marriages with them, and go in unto them, and they to you:
13 Know for a certainty that the Lord your God will no more drive out any of these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which the Lord your God hath given you.

The Israelites failed to genocide certain tribes from the bible, now we're living in a world of shit. I don't think that's a coincidence I think it's related to the beast enemy of God.

>that image
Renton, Washington? I live there.

Can confirm I'm surrounded by white trash and gooks.

tldr roleplayer.

>who cares that humanity will lack individuality and uniqueness in a hundred years. It's just skin color!

As long as they're super cool Christian pedes!

dude just racemix LMAO

Double double. My doubles will prove it was God

i wonder who's behind this post

Thats not how it works your "dubble" niggger

>little manlet wrestles this
>gets the black dude to shoot himself like a moron

>

>Got killed by his kid's stepfather.

God damn it tyrone.

Matching (((superman))) shirts and a cuck White father.
Definitely not staged (((propaganda))). (wink)

I've known plenty of (competitive) bodybuilders who were some of the most out of shape people I've met in my whole life, and got winded climbing a flight of stairs. Many are only one dose of supplement away from an exploding heart...

White power, I guess.

>the average american family

average coalburner family

to think that lack of nigger agency saved that guy's life

Tollpayer*

Cull the fucking nigger pest, NOW !!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !
And with that, their enablers : all leftists n Dems !!

Just checked my POF and a black girl messaged me, think its time to end it lads

F A L S E
F L A G
C O N F I R M E D

Zug Zug

Every person on /pol should have a photograph of them holding a black baby for situations just like this.

>old covenant orders
>not "all are brothers and sisters in Christ"
If your speaking bible I assume you're Christian.
Marrying somebody, regardless of their race, and as long as they're Christian is not "going to take anyone from the lord", that's kinda dumb. My memory's kinda hazy but I think I remember God getting angry at Mariam (moses' sister) when she complained that Moses' wife was Ethiopian (implying maybe perhaps she was a believer of the true God and that her race was irrelevant.).

And besides for your other points, bad things happen to good people too, like Job, and all the bad that happens to people we can't always judge, again see the assumptions of the friends of Job, for God is mysterious and not all our suffering will make sense to us, just him. So be careful how you judge people, brother - or its you who might be judged for misjudging.

kill all niggers

>I remember God getting angry at Mariam (moses' sister) when she complained that Moses' wife was Ethiopian (implying maybe perhaps she was a believer of the true God and that her race was irrelevant.).
Miriam spoke down to Moses because he sinned by marrying her. God heard what she said because Moses is a friend of God. You'll also note that Moses sent her back. If it wasn't a sin to marry her, he'd have kept her around obviously. So why send her back? Because he did something wrong, and repented.

The moral of the story is that God didn't defend racemixing, God punished a woman who spoke down to His friend.

>daddy, meet my new baby, ogrimarrius
>t-t-that's nice....aawww...loook at his... brown eyes

I know that feel.

>Be 22, make an account on OKCupid
>Message a few girls (all white 5/10s and 7/10s), autistically fill out my entire profile
>Go to sleep
>Wake up, check messages
>wtf
>6 messages from black girls, 1 from a filipina
>Most of the black girls are average to well above average, filipina girl's a cutie, but obviously not near my area
>None of them resemble spam, all appear to be legit
>Messages range from "Heyyy cutie!" and "Hey, here's my facebook let's talk I really think we'd make a great match :)" to "I'm so glad to find a fellow brother in christ here, lemme know if you want to go wit me to church this sunday :kiss:"
>None of the white girls even visited my profile :(
>Show my red-pilled mom
>She laughs
>Thinks its the fucking funniest thing in the world
>Never even get a single message back from even below average white girls that I would never date even in my most trying moment.

>>Show my red-pilled mom
>>She laughs
>>Thinks its the fucking funniest thing in the world
Why? That her son is trying to get laid on a normie dating website?

is this a problem? good. this man is a hero.

I'm a shut-in recluse, she was the one who mentioned I should try a dating website.
Guess she was trying to help.

Date one of the black girls and bring her home to your mom for dinner.

See if she finds it fucking funny then.

this one is good

Ah, ffs

I see the whole world in memes now

HAHAHAH CHRISTKEKS

>mom shoots the black girl
>I thought we were being robbed!

THIS REALITY IS TOO MUCH WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!??!?!?!

how is this perfect? LOL what you want all of us to fucking have our wives fuck niggers? kys

this, their bodies are too big same bmi as fattys, heart no worky so good

I could actually see this happening.
My mom hates niggers with a passion, even more than I do.

I thought he had his own gun?

> son shows his mom what he's doing on greasy meat-market dating websites

you're fucking weird dude, do you have some oedipus thing going on? is your mom a mommy gf?

>God punished a woman who spoke down to His friend.
HAHA! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I didnt know the hero was 1 years old

A lot of mom's want their sons to get some action and would ask them on their progress, my moms the same, but I dont want to fuck her, even if it is weird she shows me tv shows she likes that have sex scenes in

Whats wrong with two people of different ethnicities being in love or having a relationship?

Its 2017. We arent savages. We live in modern western society, and one of the freedoms we value here is freedom of association. Its fine if you dont want to date outside your race, but dont shit on my freedom while pretending to care about western civilization.

If you cant respect freedom and accept different people having their own life styles (accept, not approve or care, but just accept without involving the government) you're missing the point of civilization.

Personally, I dont want to toss away my freedom to choose who I date or marry because some cynics on pol cherry picked examples of unsuccessful or embarrasing interracial couples.

typical cuckstains
seriously they're literally all like this and it's disgusting

>it's 2017

>Its 2017. We arent savages.
Who is "we"? How is 2017 any different from 1717?
If you live with savages, and pride yourself on including them in society, and calling them equals, and kill hundreds of thousands of your own race to free them from slavery and then they chimp out and start murdering you, are you speaking for yourself or everyone?

girl definitely has negroid dna in her already
probably checks african american on job applications