RACE WAR IS COMING

RACE WAR IS COMING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/seahawksPR/status/912038744408166401
youtube.com/watch?v=V-a-HpjBwyE&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that the reason you want a happening to occur so badly is because your own life is so stagnated and dull, that you're looking for anything that will force it to change. You think a race war will give you incentive to do something with your life. It won't. If you don't change now, you are going to die like this.

>"We're going to stand against injustice in America!"
How?
>"By kneeling!"

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL

I want to know what basic freedoms whites are stopping them from happening

>seattle seahawks
>seattle
>seattle, washington
>the niggerfaggotest city in the country

>forgetting that the union fought the civil war to end slavery

Literally what freedoms are they being denied?

>inb4 Felons can't vote n' sheeit

>We have decided we will not participate in the national anthem
>Out of love for our country

>And face against the flag we say that we are honoring those who sacrifice for said flag

Absolute scum

I just want to kill people senpai

wow, nfl will never recover

The freedom to commit crimes and then attack police without facing any repercussions.

Freedom to rob convenience stores with impunity.

send those stupid niggers overseas

sure they can, I'm a felon, I have my voting rights back, I have my gun rights back, I have a CCW permit and carry a full size gun everyday. Super easy for a felon in WA state where these shithawks are from to get their rights back.

the fuck this shit is real:

twitter.com/seahawksPR/status/912038744408166401

america is going down the shitter.

Seahawks are based. /ourguys/

If a race war ever happens, the White Race is doomed.

national anthem = injustice

Wait, we master-racey types are allowed to do that? The young white gentlemen who stuck a gun in my face at work a couple weeks ago aroused some police response, perhaps I forgot to check a box on the report?

Seahawks are a bunch of hood niggers anyway (except Russell Wilson who's a cornball nigger)

The right to commit violent crime with impunity.

>rich nfl niggers whining about injustice

can't wait desu, what saddens me is having only one life to give for such a worthy cause

What freedoms are blacks being denied? Why can't they properly verbalize the reasons for their position?

Who will in?
~10,000 keyboard warrior alt-righters or the rest of the entire nation who don't buy into racist conspiracy theories?

Take a guess.

and this is how america becomes communist. this isn't about injustice. this is about hating everything about america. the only way to obtain change these liberal fucktards want is by generating hatred for this very country.

if they cared about injustice then it wouldn't be shaming the national anthem. it would be actually working in these communities and trying to stop the injustice. no, instead its about generating hatred.

>tfw live in city that has no major league teams
>place never has riots that get livestreamed
>no hurrikangz
>don't really think trumps comments were necessary
>but still hate the overpaid niggers

Once again literal nothing for me

THIS. IMPROVE YOUR OWN LIFE FIRST.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM.

>verbalize

Soundin like a preacher with them fancy words you speakalize, or should I say, typeatize my brotha

CRASHING THE NFL WITH NO SURVIVORS

this user may have a point
don't wait for the happening to make your life interesting
make your life your own happening, and it'll be interesting forever

Seattle confirmed for biggest shithole in the USA.

>fool
Kek has spoken faggot

Your nigger filled shithole will surely be a shining city on the hill. What a legacy to leave behind.

Nigger lovers get targeted in the race war first.

LOL our mostly black NFL millionaire sportsmen are saying people of color after 8 years of a black president have it really hard.

>deny our most basic freedoms
Howd you get all this cash then hmm?

New offical team name is The Seattle Snowflakes

Fucking christ. Blacks are not victims and they know it.

triggered delusional fags get mad

We already won, faggot

Holy crap its real.
>if you stand for the US national anthem, you are supporting racism and injustice

Do they mean the racial injustice perpetrated against whites?

keep telling yourself

>twitter.com/seahawksPR/status/912038744408166401

This must have Paul Allen's okay.

they're saving that for basketball season

But the one on the left is following suit from the 60s era anthems of "White Man Heaven is a Black Man's Hell" Muhammed Ali even sang it once in an interview. Most young folk dont realize the Malcom X effect on todays blacks. They think Black Heaven in Africa is better. They say Red Man's Heaven is better. They say Whitey We Wuz Kangs of the World like the babylonian bastards they are these days.

you're the delusional one, barreling towards a violent, shitty nigger majority future with gleeful spite towards the only people saying anything about it

Not a lot of niggers, but yes, there are a lot of faggots.
The Hawks are probably the most fanatically supported team in the nation. Everyone owns a jersey here. I am curious if this will strengthen or weaken the support for the team considering how far left everyone is.

What if literally the only reason is that most of the black population are useless leeches, and that a race war will rid the useless parts of both races?

>dat shirt

It's actually filled with white liberals. It's like a less faggy (but still very faggy) version of San Francisco. It's a lot like Portland.

boooooo i barely even glanced over the entirety of your shitpost
0/10

We will become a nation of Detroit's.

The Problem With Detroit Is Niggerism

youtube.com/watch?v=V-a-HpjBwyE&t

theres nothing to do except work, pay bills and watch sjw propaganda on tv

same reason flag burning can be considered patriotic

not memeing but it really DOES make you think. freedom is a beautiful thing.

nice non arguments faggot, fucking nigger lover

Post nigger memes pls

>the injustice that has plagued people of color in this country
What injustice? Name ONE place in the entire world where blacks have it better than in America. No such place exists, but if it did surely a professional football player would be able to afford to move there... so why don’t they?

Another reason why white people need to stop watching the NFL and NBA. Stop supporting these anti-white, overpaid black professional athletes who hate us. If white people stopped supporting the NFL it would die over night.

Godspeed, burgers.
I hope you obliterate all niggers.

No slavery. Just mass culling of subhumans

I swear... I want this shit to start.

>he doesn't know about Sup Forums

>calling someone a nigger 300 times is a valid argument

stay edgy, user. I'm leaving this thread to go fuck my black wife (I'm white). Hopefully we have a beautiful child soon :)

enlighten me

This honestly. Coming up on two weeks sober and it already feels like waking up from a bad dream.

Sauce on that screenshot?

Seattle Trump voter here. Fuck the Hawks. Already burned my Jersey, boycotting HARD.

Seattle will fall first.

ape hand egg
yeah fuck off nignogs

(they're shops)

This hits closer to home than any other sort of inspirational rebuke I've encountered online. I genuinely appreciate you offering this tidbit of wisdom.

reminder that few of us fit the empty stereotype you just spouted, we love our lives, our wives/gfs & children and we unironically want to save our race

It's funny because niggers don't know how to shoot, at all. Went to the range the other day, and at 10-15 meters, hard to tell, a gangster looking nigger was shooting an AR15 and his target had holes all over the fucking place. The Indian dude next to my lane was doing better than the nigger was. Niggers will lose the race war.

You're the most fucked up person here probly

>wasting your time raising a niglet
lol he's just going to be a drug dealer

also if you could read you would have seen my arguments about how the US will shortly become a worthless nigger filled shithole, which is exactly what you want

How fucked do you think the NFL is after the shitshow that occurred today? Even my normie friends are waking up and calling the NFL out on it's bullshit. Nobody can even watch sports anymore to escape from politics and it's starting to make people very, very angry. I would get the biggest hard on if the League implodes after this disgraceful display of behavior from its players.

Yeah, that and shitskins dying is a delight to watch

Never watching football again.

does her shirt say Juicy Cunny?

Rollin for a Christian, white, Kingdom of Vinland.

Please videotape, i need entertainment here.

join the military?

Kek. It's the logical correlate of "...we will not participate in the national anthem. We will not stand for the injustice that has plagued people of color in this country."

This is how virtue signaling works. First it's a gesture by one person to condemn something. Then everyone who doesn't repeat the gesture is guilty of the thing condemned.

that statement is fucking wrong and stupid tho

This, but false dichotomy.

Seattle Hawks fan that voted Trump, we just had our mayor stepdown for buttfucking underage black boys on heroin, Seattle is making me look like an idiot

All of their million dollar mansions will fall in to ruin once the fans stop paying them these outrageous amounts of money for tossing a ball around like a bunch of shaved apes. It will be fucking beautiful to see their reality shattered; to watch the mighty fall. It will be glorious. Start paying our teachers, policemen, fire fighters, etc these awesome amounts of money. Let's get REAL progress going. INTELLECTUAL PROGRESS. Fuckin' A.

If black people start targeting whites (and they will since all white people are guilty of racism to them) , the cuckservatives will be forced to pick a side

Same here
Why would I die for Israel... I want to die for my people not for fucking semites

>seacucks
reminder that this happened

I am pretty much ready. Aside from losing a little bit more weight and training a little bit harder and farther, my supplies are in order. Lots of ammo, lots of magazines, good solid rifles, handguns, I am ready.

But when the fuck does the happening actually fucking happen?

never happened

the only reason people lose motivation in a society is that they lose a sense of national unity and direction, this causes epidemic of depression and purposelesness
so basically the environment a country moulds its people, and it must be cleansed before anything else

you know i'm willing to say police could do their job better, but I really don't think its a racial thing.
every BLM monkey they complain about starts out the same way
>nigger breaking 10 different laws, gets pulled over
>half the time the nigger isn't cooperating
>the cop with 1 month of training is trigger happy

Intelligent people aren't allowed to be cops.

The right to be niggers and chimp out at everything.

Traitors get the harshest punishment during, or after any war. That's why you don't want the race war to happen.